This is the last week of illegitimate imported government.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
The bills are being passed in a hurry , EVM gone and overseas voting will most likely be gone. Nab being turned into a sissy.

25000 tear gas shells were used on 500 people , more than 750 FIRs on 500 people. Rana Sanaullah proven harami succesfully.

Imf showed their filthy ass to miftah ismail who licked it like a candyland toffee but didnt like the taste i guess.
Increase gasoline and diesel prices or dont expect anything.

One critical bill still left , naehli not more than 5 years on corruption. Lol. Which country does that? First they changed constitution for nawaz shareef so he could become PM again.

The mutahidda pdm-bajra asked for 6 days so they could tie up loose and then gtfo.

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The bills are being passed in a hurry , EVM gone and overseas voting will most likely be gone. Nab being turned into a sissy.

25000 tear gas shells were used on 500 people , more than 750 FIRs on 500 people. Rana Sanaullah proven harami succesfully.

Imf showed their filthy ass to miftah ismail who licked it like a candyland toffee but didnt like the taste i guess.
Increase gasoline and diesel prices or dont expect anything.

One critical bill still left , naehli not more than 5 years on corruption. Lol. Which country does that? First they changed constitution for nawaz shareef so he could become PM again.

The mutahidda pdm-bajra asked for 6 days so they could tie up loose and then gtfo.
The apex mastermind of this fcuk up of even higher magnitude mustn’t be allowed to slip out of country in October though.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
I am happy that IK did what was prudent in this time. If he started a sit-in, it would have forced things in the wrong direction. The problem would have been to sustain a viable presence in the sit-in in this warm weather.This meant sitting until all or some aims achieved or else to prolong it but if nothing happens, then what would be next, ultimatum would bring PTI in a corner of their own claims. It would have benefited PTI popularity last time but now people are already up to speed and sit-in would mean giving short ultimatums that if could not be fullfilled would have left things awkward for PTI. for example, if you are already in going at the fifth gear, there is not a lot you can do to increase the speed.

Iconoclast

The apex mastermind of this fcuk up of even higher magnitude mustn’t be allowed to slip out of country in October though.
My problem with bashing army and you know I bashed them enough, is; what could have they possibly done to stop these sellouts from removing PM short of taking over the reigns? PDM wrapped their scheme in a democratic suit.
Army is busy cleaning up after their own shit. A pr nightmare for them since 2008.
Pakistan's real kingmakers these days are the judges. How else could Gulzar have balls to dick around with Bajwa's extension and forced the parliament to pen a bill or something...
Take justice Easy Paisas case, we all know he wasn't really the eye candy for establishment yet he prevailed....
Again, I could be completely wrong but some of these things make me want to reevaluate a few things here and there.

ali-raj

EVM is already useless. It is not ready for main stream Elections as yet.
Focus should be on fair elections.

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan trusted traitor Bajwaa again! President should not approve any bill and declare it violation of basic rights.
It does not matter now what laws this government is making. The only target is free and fair election. The only route to roll back all the damage done so far by.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My problem with bashing army and you know I bashed them enough, is; what could have they possibly done to stop these sellouts from removing PM short of taking over the reigns? PDM wrapped their scheme in a democratic suit.
Army is busy cleaning up after their own shit. A pr nightmare for them since 2008.
Pakistan's real kingmakers these days are the judges. How else could Gulzar have balls to dick around with Bajwa's extension and forced the parliament to pen a bill or something...
Take justice Easy Paisas case, we all know he wasn't really the eye candy for establishment yet he prevailed....
Again, I could be completely wrong but some of these things make me want to reevaluate a few things here and there.
Everything in this banana republic revolves around financial corruption and corrupt practices. And Imran has already told us that corruption is not a problem for these judges, generals, politicians and big businessmen, its a norm in fact for them.
I hate to curse Quaid's beautiful Pakistan, but sometimes......

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sir , what was bajwa doing showing dissent on PMs choice of Chief minister. There is a fcking jungle out there.

انقلاب

I will quote you one example to elucidate that the real kingpin in Pakistan is solely the inhabitant of army house. While in the case of Faez Essa, 3 so called upright judges (Bandiyal, Ejazul Ahsan, Mujeeb Akhtar) dissented from the majority verdict for all the right reasons, the same 3 were of 4 who on April 8 unanimously overturned Khan’s plea to dissolve assemblies in a 4:0 verdict, a rare precedent in constitutional jurisprudence, which couldn’t have been accomplished without the danda of the arch kingpin.

Iconoclast

I will quote you one example to elucidate that the real kingpin in Pakistan is solely the inhabitant of army house. While in the case of Faez Essa, 3 so called upright judges (Bandiyal, Ejazul Ahsan, Mujeeb Akhtar) dissented from the majority verdict for all the right reasons, the same 3 were of 4 who on April 8 unanimously overturned Khan’s plea to dissolve assemblies in a 4:0 verdict, a rare precedent in constitutional jurisprudence, which couldn’t have been accomplished without the danda of the arch kingpin.
Everything in this banana republic revolves around financial corruption and corrupt practices. And Imran has already told us that corruption is not a problem for these judges, generals, politicians and big businessmen, its a norm in fact for them.
I hate to curse Quaid's beautiful Pakistan, but sometimes......
Some day some PM needs to dismiss a chief just because he could, and make a point. They're lucky, they've been dealing with debased grifters for politicians most of the times..

انقلاب

Some day some PM needs to dismiss a chief just because he could, and make a point. They're lucky, they've been dealing with debased grifters for politicians most of the times..
I believe Khan would come to the crossroads again to make that decision, only now Pakistanis will not be entranced by the high pitched vocals of ISPR’s musical numbers.

disgusted

Judiciary is THE culprit. In presence of rule of law no one can dictate orders. Just shoot two of these bastards and rule of law will return in a jiffy. The average Army officer has no say in these dirty tricks just the top two or three renegades break the law because they know that the corrupt judges will validate their illegal acts. Imran Khan with all his minus points has exposed them. They are completely naked now.

انقلاب

Judiciary is THE culprit. In presence of rule of law no one can dictate orders. Just shoot two of these bastards and rule of law will return in a jiffy. The average Army officer has no say in these dirty tricks just the top two or three renegades break the law because they know that the corrupt judges will validate their illegal acts. Imran Khan with all his minus points has exposed them. They are completely naked now.
Naked is the new dress in Pakistani politics. Kudos to IK

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think only Khan has the guts to do it provided he's given 2/3rd majority.
If that happens then the action should be immediate after assuming the charge of the office.
In Sh Rashid's words..... short swift and smart.

Iconoclast

I believe Khan would come to the crossroads again to make that decision, only now Pakistanis will not be entranced by the high pitched vocals of ISPR’s musical numbers.

I think only Khan has the guts to do it provided he's given 2/3rd majority.
If that happens then the action should be immediate after assuming the charge of the office.
In Sh Rashid's words..... short swift and smart.
Agreed...

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mein subha utha to dharna khatam ! 2 milllion man march kahan gaya? kidhar hen 2 million log? Wadday ae inquilabi laantis