This govt did not give justice, they have ruined the country, past government was better - Khalil's brother demands resignation

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Resignations un mahashro main hotay hai jahan system thek say kaam kar raha ho, aese main agar kisi jaga koi kotaahi hoti hai toh phir hi oska responsible banda apni ghalti par resignation deta hai. Lakin hamaray han toh resignation maangna aur woh bhi os banday say jiska os waqiye say koi taluq na ho balkay oskay zimedaar 70 saay say baariyaa lenay walay, aek riwaaj ban gaya hai.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Naya Pakistan died after first speech of Buzdil Khan as PM. Let's not even ask for it anymore.

Jinka Pehle Tha Aj Bhi Uka Hai Pakistan.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why is he giving these political statements now?

He should focus on getting justice for their family instead of asking for these resignations.

Because Imran Khan himself trained all of us to ask for resignations for the last 22 years. Why we should stop now?

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aye Bewaqoof Abbi tu Pher kuch umeed hai insaaf mily ki... Kash miljaye insaaf.. Pichli haqoomaton mein tu umeed bhi nahi ki ja sakti thi

I think Khaleel brothers are smelling money that's why they are trying to politicise this incident to get something out of it for themselves

I request government give all money to some organisation and asked that to look after the needs of these kids even if the kids live with their Chachas!

Pasa bari zalim cheez hai

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because Imran Khan himself trained all of us to ask for resignations for the last 22 years. Why we should stop now?

I agree - public can ask because they are trained... but for the family that is hit by this tragedy, how would a resignation help them?

In my humble opinion, they should ask for strict and exemplary punishments of those involved in this heinous crime, makes calls for taking measures to avoid this situation for anyone else in future, compensation for the kids etc etc ---- but to me resignation demand from them is an empty slogan which will not help their cause.