This govt did not give justice, they have ruined the country, past government was better - Khalil's brother demands resignation

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Latest Pictures uploaded by PTI at 12:30 am PST on 22/01/2019

https://twitter.com/x/status/1087431210501132288

DxdU4A_WoAQ-0pB.jpg

DxdU4zaXQAEVUYs.jpg

DxdU5tBX4AE_kKP.jpg

DxdU6c1WoAEDWxz.jpg
These are all photoshoped bro. Aap ne suna nahi oper wala bhai TV par keh raha hai kisi ne rabita nahi kya. Jab us ne kaha nahi kya to nahi kya. Khatam bat.

WatanDost

کھوتا بریانی سر چڑھ کے بولے ہے .... جس ڈائن کے ٣٠ سال کے چھوڑے ہوے گندے
نطفوں نے اسے اجاڑا ہے یہ اسی ڈائن شریف کو ترسے ہے

Liberal 000

Never give money to these Brothers of Khaleel

Put money in the account of children and make Edhi centre a care taker of that account as per needs of the children

PIND-WALA

I am sorry to say but this guy is talking lot of nonsense and BS and just trying to play victim which he no doubt is but wants to get maximum benefit from tragedy.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy is planted, I think this whole thing is planted, how can the previous government be better than this one, doesn’t he know that during the previous government tenure, 14 innocent people were murdered in broad day light on national television, no FIR were every recorded against anyone, the PM at the time didn’t even notice it being happening. But this government took action straihtaway, filed FIR against those involved, the PM straight away asked for a report, and guaranteed the welfare of the children, a JIT has been setup and it’s findings will be implemented. I don’t have any sympathy for this dick, he is trying to make money out of his brother murder, he is not interested in justice.

stargazer

Matter must be investigated thoroughly and what to talk about IGs statement for demand of JIT! Police ka kiya kaam hai phir? what do you get paid to do ? to demand JIT! Wreckless, apathetic incompetent!
Oh Yes! Past government was a lot better you only have to ask those suffering from Model town massacre, or the poor innocent children of Kasur, or the women giving birth on roads and Heart stents being sold on overpriced rates to poor people who were supposed to get them at a lower cost! Oh yes, cleaning up the mess of the past 70 years should happen in 5 months just because we have no shame or guts or courage or scruples!
Shame on these people who chose to sleep over the last 30 years and upon sudden awakening are being extremely impatient with ones who woke them up from deep slumber of apathy, those who need help to put things right! Oh the webs we weave!
I am with you PTI.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every person has a right to have a opinion. We can disagree with other opinions but should be respectful.

Remember we are building #NayaPakistan on the model of Medina :ROFLMAO:

PappuChikna

The same PTI lovers who used to demand resignations on smallest issues are now coming up with stupidest excuses of not giving resignations.

PTI followers are not just IK followers, they are the followers of deen-e-imrani.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
there is no use of such iltijaas. People will be killed like these in model town and sahiwal etc.
It is time for people to stand up and kick these corrupt police out.
True it's just Temporary emotional time, soon it will b forgotten like Past incidents. Has anyone taken any responsibility for APS.
The whole system needs t9 be shaken up from Head to Toe including Me or you. No Favouritism at all.
Instead of showing unity n policy direction, blame game is in full swing by Past n Present Goverments..surprised by the word Collateral damage

Last edited: