The reason Pakistan is not influecing social media forums on International level.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
As a graduate in political science its my personal observation that Pakistanis are not influencing and spreading awareness effectively about their political and regional issues with India on international social media.

First all Pakistanis need to learn how to write,read and speak in English then you can influence international forums. Our prime minister is discouraging English in the country by saying it is a colonial language and sign of a complex while Indian prime minister is lecturing young Indians to get command in English language so that we can influence international forums.We do not even have English channel to put our point across globally

What makes me really laugh when we Pakistanis make video in urdu about KASHMIR issue and then say we are fighting fifth generation war on social media and spreading awareness about kashmir issue world wide. But who watches that video, only our own Pakistanis and Indians. After watching the video then they swear at each others mothers and sisters,then they go to bed after fighting fifth generation war.

The only option Pakistan has to create their own twitter in urdu and teach urdu to the whole world( Just kidding) But honestly speaking all the Pakistanis live in bubble or should i say live in the fools paradise and they think of themselves too much while in actual fact on international levels and forums we stand nowhere.

Also do not forget our govt is wasting its time in United nation by going to security council and hoping that they would resolve Kashmir issue as if they have done something about kashmir issue in the last 70 years..

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ایک ایسا حرام کا نطفہ جاہل گاما ماجھا چور فراڈیا خنزیر نما بھڑ وے امرتسری د لے اور کنجر دلے ہاران والے خاندان کا ڈمب نواز شریف بٹ بھی گزرا ہے جو پرچیاں دیکھ دیکھ کر کسی حرام خور گدھے اور خنزیر کی طرح بکواس کر کے بھونکتا تھا

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک ایسا حرام کا نطفہ جاہل گاما ماجھا چور فراڈیا خنزیر نما بھڑ وے امرتسری د لے اور کنجر دلے ہاران والے خاندان کا ڈمب نواز شریف بٹ بھی گزرا ہے جو پرچیاں دیکھ دیکھ کر کسی حرام خور گدھے اور خنزیر کی طرح بکواس کر کے بھونکتا تھا
Nooray ki jab shadi huee to munir doodh walay ne nahil nooray ko parchi pe likh ker dia ke kia kerna hai raat ko. Parchi pe likha tha "andar daal, phir nikaal, phir daal ke nikaal aur andar bahir kerta reh jab tak thak na jaye"....kanjar jahil noora poori raat pocket se parchi andar bahir kerte kerte thak gaya aur capt safdar double shift laga gaya.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Is this how you talk to your sisters and mother at home. Have some manners. Please do not expose your family back ground.
کالے انگریزوں کا خاندانی پس منظر جان کے ان کے ساتھ اسی طرح بات کرتا ہوں

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
کالے انگریزوں کا خاندانی پس منظر جان کے ان کے ساتھ اسی طرح بات کرتا ہوں
Ignorant molvi . Get some life. No more reply to you. Good to know about your cheap up bringing. Shows your cheap family back ground. You are on ignore now. Do not want to read your c class comments from your empty skull.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ignorant molvi . Get some life. No more reply to you. Good to know about your cheap up bringing. Shows your cheap family back ground. You are on ignore now. Do not want to read your c class comments from your empty skull.
Oh miss know everything. Please keep your suggestions to yourself.

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Easy bro....easy.... ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did i request you to come on my thread to comment? There are some really low level people on this forum. So now i have to get permission from you to write something. You backward soul.
Your thread is on public forum and it is not protected. Dark backward soul, when posting something you will get reply whether you like it or not.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Fifth generation war is not like convincing west that we are good and Indians are bad, it is something like countering their propaganda and stop sectarian hatred etc.
Secondly, you admitted that UN did not do anything in 70 years, so what is the point of convincing ordinary people? What will they do in our favor?
I strongly think that we should resolve kashmir issue by
  1. Economic growth
  2. Modern weapons
Nothing else is needed.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ہائے ہائے کالی میم غصہ کر گئی

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
English is slave master language.
It is colonial language.
If one wants to influence than go learn French, German, Russian as global multi lingual language. Global multi lingual exposer is increasing and English is diminished.
This article is utter nonsense. In few years Mandarin will overtake along with Spanish global languages.
The author better go teach his servants some third class English !!!

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)

Fifth generation war is not like convincing west that we are good and Indians are bad, it is something like countering their propaganda and stop sectarian hatred etc.
Secondly, you admitted that UN did not do anything in 70 years, so what is the point of convincing ordinary people? What will they do in our favor?
I strongly think that we should resolve kashmir issue by

1. Economic growth
  2. Modern weapons
Nothing else is needed.
Well if you don't need to convince them then you should stop begging from too. You can't just completely discard the importance of Western world. You have to keep them on your side some how and that's what India has done very well.

Your comments comes from a typical Pakistani mind set which is all about money and war but nothing else. This is the mind set which has made us isolated today in the world and achieved nothing.
Kashmir is gone 100% from our hands unless we destroy india though nuclear war or they destroy us.What Pakistan govt is doing right now that is all topi drama. Nothing is going to come out of it.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
English is slave master language.
It is colonial language.
If one wants to influence than go learn French, German, Russian as global multi lingual exposer is increasing and English is diminished.
This article is utter nonsense. In few years Mandarin will overtake along with Spanish global languages.
The author better go teach his servants some third class English !!!
Your ignorance makes me laugh. You seem to me know nothing about the world. When I was studying in the uk, there were so many students from China,Russia,France,germamy and Italy who just to came to the uk to learn English.Not sure where did you find out that English is deminishing. Love It or lump it. ENGLISH language is always to rule the world. Nobody is bothered about french or any other language world wide.

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
Your ignorance makes me laugh. You seem to me know nothing about the world. When I was studying in the uk, there were so many students from China,Russia,France,germamy and Italy who just to came to the uk to learn English.Not sure where did you find out that English is deminishing. Love It or lump it. ENGLISH language is always to rule the world. Nobody is bothered about french or any other language world wide.
All I have to say you're ignorant typical slave.
Why didn't you go to France and study eh?
I stand firm by my statement English is for losers parle Francis?
In 10 years newer dominant languages will arrive.