The dangerous US-Saudi attempt of regime change in pakistan

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Enemies of Pakistan are trying their best to save Nawaz sharif, bomb blasts on day of Panama hearing are proof that agencies are being threatened. Funny thing is these kind conspiracies are coming from mostly Endians number 1 enemy of Pakistan. But they cant save Nawaz this time. InshAllah
I think you are giving India too much credit. Which is really odd. Normally you don't give anything to India. :P Nawaz Sharif is a complete Pakistani born Pakistani brought up problem. Don't take him away from Pakistan; he is all Pakistani. :P Own up to it. Nawaz Sharif is a product of Pakistani society. And since he's been around since 3 decades, he's completely a product of Pakistani society and the system.

As for this conspiracy; its a far fetched one. Saudi's are being given far too much credit also. They can't practically hatch conspiracies, that's beyond their capabilities. :P

Raha sawaal India ka, I think this whole animosity with India has cost Pakistan 70 years. The Pakistani Army uses this to justify Control. Even today everyone is dancing around Government, Judiciary, Investigation commissions, Nab.. But this is all just a circus; the REAL power and Control of Pakistan is with the Army. And the Army uses the India card very effectively since the past 70 years. And India is happy with this status quo. Why not? lol.

Pakistan2017

I think you are giving India too much credit. Which is really odd. Normally you don't give anything to India. :P Nawaz Sharif is a complete Pakistani born Pakistani brought up problem. Don't take him away from Pakistan; he is all Pakistani. :P Own up to it. Nawaz Sharif is a product of Pakistani society. And since he's been around since 3 decades, he's completely a product of Pakistani society and the system.

As for this conspiracy; its a far fetched one. Saudi's are being given far too much credit also. They can't practically hatch conspiracies, that's beyond their capabilities. :P

Raha sawaal India ka, I think this whole animosity with India has cost Pakistan 70 years. The Pakistani Army uses this to justify Control. Even today everyone is dancing around Government, Judiciary, Investigation commissions, Nab.. But this is all just a circus; the REAL power and Control of Pakistan is with the Army. And the Army uses the India card very effectively since the past 70 years. And India is happy with this status quo. Why not? lol.

Give Us Some Of Your INTELLECTUAL Opinion About Pakistani Born Pakistani Brought Up Altaf Hussain

lurker

Give Us Some Of Your INTELLECTUAL Opinion About Pakistani Born Pakistani Brought Up Altaf Hussain
What about him? I think Atlaf Hussain was a powerful figure at some point in time; but today he seems to be just a figurehead. But what do you want to know about Altaf Hussain from me? In what context?