State {state(state)} = Pakistan {Abu jee (Overzealous officers)} ???

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Looking at today's ISPR explanation of Karachi Incident of kidnapping Sindh IG, Pakistan’s mathematical corollary appears as follows.

State {state(state)} = Pakistan {abu jee (Overzealous Zealous officers)}

It was always theorized that we have a state within state situation, where the state is Pakistan and its politically elected legitimate Government. However, there is another state in this state which is Political Abu Jee, which controls all.

However today we have heard a totally new term which is being portrayed as an even bigger controlling factor that this is “Overzealous Officers”

And I said WHAT ???? ? is that true or is that a direction in which the game is being bent ???

• Does that mean We are going to give life to the Officers --- which Justice Shaukat Siddiqui was talking about?
  • Does that mean We are going to give life to the Officers who created the sound of violin from the guitar --- which Judge Arshad was talking about?
  • Does that mean Saad Rafiq Question was right which he asked from Raheel Shareef that “Sir is it so that there are some people not in your control”

WHAT THE HECK BAJWA SAHIB ??? ---- PLEASE DON’T THROW ME INTO THIS FRUSTRATION
Please take control of your Institution. ----- Dont leave us unprotected like this SIR

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looking at today's ISPR explanation of Karachi Incident of kidnapping Sindh IG, Pakistan’s mathematical corollary appears as follows.

It was always theorized that we have a state within state situation, where the state is Pakistan and its politically elected legitimate Government. However, there is another state in this state which is Political Abu Jee, which controls all.

However today we have heard a totally new term which is being portrayed as an even bigger controlling factor that this is “Overzealous Officers”

And I said WHAT ???? ? is that true or is that a direction in which the game is being bent ???

• Does that mean We are going to give life to the Officers --- which Justice Shaukat Siddiqui was talking about?
  • Does that mean We are going to give life to the Officers who created the sound of violin from the guitar --- which Judge Arshad was talking about?
  • Does that mean Saad Rafiq Question was right which he asked from Raheel Shareef that “Sir is it so that there are some people not in your control”

Please take control of your Institution. ----- Dont leave us unprotected like this SIR
Bajwa and these officers helped shareef and safdar. They change the topic from quaid mazar to abduction. How much help do pmln want from military. This military is giving life for pmln bro.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Things like you dont matter. You are the ones who were born with illegitimate sperm drops of army officers back then. They dont even take your existence seriously

RajaRawal111

Bajwa and these officers helped shareef and safdar. They change the topic from quaid mazar to abduction. How much help do pmln want from military. This military is giving life for pmln bro.
In other words, you are saying this is "a direction-changing indication"???
(as I asked in my post)

RajaRawal111

Things like you dont matter. You are the ones who were born with illegitimate sperm drops of army officers back then. They dont even take your existence seriously
پتر پوکنے دے بجاۓ موضوع تے گل کر لیندا تے ٹیپیکل عمرانی کتورے توں کج اتے نظر اندا توں

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
In other words, you are saying this is "a direction-changing indication"???
(as I asked in my post)
Direction is always pmln. Militarys qibla is always pmln. Cant you guys give 5 year to any pushtun or sindhi PM so that they can also do work in their area. 2 examples altaf mqm and shareef pmln. You have the difference and answer bro.

RajaRawal111

Direction is always pmln. Militarys qibla is always pmln. Cant you guys give 5 year to any pushtun or sindhi PM so that they can also do work in their area. 2 examples altaf mqm and shareef pmln. You have the difference and answer bro.
What if the So-Called Sindhi PMs and Pakhtoon PM (as we have now) are totally incompetent and dumb as donkey. Haven't you thought of that possibility?
I think Bajwa and his clan are thinking on those lines now. You never know in further investigation of "overzealous factor" they drag this factor to PM house. ☹

RajaRawal111

I know truth hurts bad, that's why its the truth
I never disagreed with the truth that NS was the creation of the Establishment.
Now you will come to the topic or still not?
Topic (if you don't have the mental capacity to understand) is this new factor of "Overzeleous officers" --- where the heck is it going ???

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
What if the So-Called Sindhi PMs and Pakhtoon PM (as we have now) are totally incompetent and dumb as donkey. Haven't you thought of that possibility?
I think Bajwa and his clan are thinking on those lines now. You never know in further investigation of "overzealous factor" they drag this factor to PM house. ☹
Punjabi PM is also incompetent. Ask people of Sindh, KPK and balochistan. You will have your amswer. Secondly Imran is a punjabi PM not pukhtun. Pmln and central punjab are establishment of Pakistan. They will get the power soon. Military is central punjab mostly. So relax your party will get the power bro.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never disagreed with the truth that NS was the creation of the Establishment.
Now you will come to the topic or still not?
Topic (if you don't have the mental capacity to understand) is this new factor of "Overzeleous officers" --- where the heck is it going ???
Call it whatever you wana call it. Those officers went outside their boundaries and got replaced. End of story. Dont you think Safdar went outside his boundaries as well?

RajaRawal111

Punjabi PM is also incompetent. Ask people of Sindh, KPK and balochistan. You will have your amswer. Secondly Imran is a punjabi PM not pukhtun. Pmln and central punjab are establishment of Pakistan. They will get the power soon. Military is central punjab mostly. So relax your party will get the power bro.
I think it is first time I talked to you bro. And you are some frustrated Ethnic individual.
You are dragging every corner of Punjab and pulling it under your umbrella of frustration. So much so you are also trying to portray that Army is Punjabi --- IS that so ?

RajaRawal111

Call it whatever you wana call it. Those officers went outside their boundaries and got replaced. End of story. Dont you think Safdar went outside his boundaries as well?
Oo hell -- it is not the end of story. --- Abhi to party Shuru Hooi hey
Now there will be no more ISPR. Now there will investigation story leaks through the mouth of Sabir Shakir type characters.
This is going to be dragged somewhere, man.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it is first time I talked to you bro. And you are some frustrated Ethnic individual.
You are dragging every corner of Punjab and pulling it under your umbrella of frustration. So much so you are also trying to portray that Army is Punjabi --- IS that so ?
Yeah i guess its our first time. I am not frustrated bro. Accept the hard facts dear. Whats wrong on it. Army is mainly central punjabis so? Whats wrong in it. The love affair of military and shareef is unforgettable and you can check it with history. We have example of bhutto, murtaza and benazir and others. I hope i have the right to give my views and i am not an ethnic person. Trust me.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ah don’t worry about it raja bhai, everyone gets “overzealous” once in a while?

eg

Or

RajaRawal111

Yeah i guess its our first time. I am not frustrated bro. Accept the hard facts dear. Whats wrong on it. Army is mainly central punjabis so? Whats wrong in it. The love affair of military and shareef is unforgettable and you can check it with history. We have example of bhutto, murtaza and benazir and others. I hope i have the right to give my views and i am not an ethnic person. Trust me.
No Brother I am absolutely not taking away your right of giving your opinion.
When you talk about Military and shareef you are talking about what you and I have seen in our lifetime. However, Pakistan and its establishment was there even before shareefs.

The Dymanics of establishment control (I see) is that they always try to keep ultimate control of the affairs of Govt. Bhutto and so on were always against it so they were always hit hard. So did Nawaz Shareef and he also got hit hard.
This time the economical dynamics and regional dymanics are different. Aaqa Amreeka has lost interest in the region. Thanks to Tabdeeli, our economy is in taters which is making them frustrated --- at least that is what I see.