Should Pak Army respond to Indian attack on Balakot

Should pak army respond to indian attack on balakot?

• Total voters

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PAKISTAN k paas atom bomb b hy uska hathyaar phir b RANDI RONA?
Kahan gaeen vo bharkain? Vo kia sirf filmi dialogue they?
Agar RANDI RONA hi hmaree policiy hey to phir in GERNAILOON ko choorian pehn lena chahein.
Ye sheroon ki vrdi hey geedaroon ki nhi. Hmain is wardi me sher chahey geedar nhi.
Correct me if I'm mistaken ---, your emphasis is on to malign the forces than to defend the country!
At this point in time, response particularly air strike along with violation of international borders would not be a wise response. Right now we should go to diplomatic front, however some time later we must response to Indian military with some real physical damage to their forces. It is India who wants war however that wouldn't benefit Pakistan.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Raw agent hai kabhe jawab nahe dayga.... Taliban say lykar har issue main is ka mouqif india wala he raha hai .. . Gernaloun ko galiyan dyta tha ye
Yes they should ... We patriots demand response.... We are not cowards like PTI supporters who are saying to digest this insult....
Imran Modi yar... I think he must have sent mukesh Kumar to negotiate Modi a way out of this, it would probably be an airstrike without any response.
Really Nawaz K Tuttay Chibran?

Khan125

Correct me if I'm mistaken ---, your emphasis is on to malign the forces than to defend the country!
At this point in time, response particularly air strike along with violation of international borders would not be a wise response. Right now we should go to diplomatic front, however some time later we must response to Indian military with some real physical damage to their forces. It is India who wants war however that wouldn't benefit Pakistan.
Bhaai indians jashn mna rahey hain ore hmare media ore DG ISPR hmain jhoot bol rahey hain k attack 3-4 km loc k kareeb hoa.
Halankey attack balakot city kpk k kareeb hoa.
3 am attack hoa where was Pakistan air force?
Why it was not possible to bring down a single indian plane from 12.?
Our air cheif and general bajwa CAILED TO PROTECT THE LAND.
THEY SHOULD RESIGN.

Khan125

We cannot be like idiot Afghanis ,we will respond when we will think we are powerful enough to do maximum damage!

We are gheratmand people, cannot leave our Women folks in homes for enemies to enjoy upon and to hide our asses in mountains like Afghanis
Liberal ore gherat? Racist comment de raha hey behuda insan. Lgta hey terey paroose me kisi sfghani ka tandoor tha jahan se to rotia lgwata tha.

Liberal 000

Liberal ore gherat? Racist comment de raha hey behuda insan. Lgta hey terey paroose me kisi sfghani ka tandoor tha jahan se to rotia lgwata tha.

It is not a racist comment but a sad fact ... You molvies cannot fool us as you fooled Afghanis!

Stop fooling us!

All your posts are an ammunition for enemies of Pakistan. You are saying Indian Air Force bombed Jaba and Batrasi Jihadi camps... India also saying the same thing! Tumhary Jasy doston se dushmen achy!

Liberal 000

You can go fk urself.

It is not a racist comment but a sad fact ... You molvies cannot fool us as you fooled Afghanis!

Stop fooling us!

All your posts are an ammunition for enemies of Pakistan. You are saying Indian Air Force bombed Jaba and Batrasi Jihadi camps... India also saying the same thing! Tumhary Jasy doston se dushmen achy!

Your posts proves one thing beyond doubt that you Jihadis are Indian agents in Pakistan!

Khan125

Stop fooling us!

Your posts proves one thing beyond doubt that you Jihadis are Indian agents in Pakistan!
You can get on your knees ore khush karo indians ko.

Khan125

Now the DG ISPR has confirmed that it was JABA, BALAKOT, KPK. where indians dropped 4 bombs..........
The PROPAGANDIST were spreading fake info about balakote at loc. And the payload shit has also now been thrown away.
when i was saying that i hv confirmed from my many on ground sources in balakot that this attak occured in jaba , balakot kpk.
all PROPAGANDIST were refuting my info.

Khan125

Abay kis chootiye se behas kar raha hai..

Jis Gadhaye ko Khan125 ye nai pata k Balakot, KPK aur Bala Kote, LoC mein kya farak hai aur uska LoC se distance kitna hai wo jang laraega kya? Mein saara ilaaka phira huwa hun!! ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

I think ek dafa pehle bhi apni yeh buri tarha paint utrwa chuka hai mere haathon Military businesses k topic pe. Is ko ownership documents dikhaye tou bhaag gya tha.

Baighairat ka bacha! He is RAW Propagandist and it's in Indian interest now that Pakistan does stupidity!
Haram k pilley ab pooch DG ISPR se us ne confirm kr dia hey k it was JABA BALAKOT KPK nd payload was 4 bombs. Ab ja k GAO MOOTER ME DOOB MARR.

Khan125

Thank you for confirming you are a paid RAW TOUT by promoting organized propaganda done by your media outlets!

- No eye contact from this Bharwa.
  • Raat 3 bjaye hua! BC 3.45 is the official time
  • Indian Defense itself is denying they violated Pakistan airspace!
  • Ye dekh bongay khaali 400Kg(1000lb) bomb ka impact!
If one explodes in a jungle, there is no way that the jungle won't catch fire!!

Tere kuttaye daakhil horahe thay aur PAF ko dekh k gaand phat gai chootion ki! They dropped their bombs at once to gain speed and ran away!

KUTTAY KA BACHA! RAW KA BHARWA!
RAW K BHARWEY..... jb me bta rhs thu us wakt terey mun se bkwaas nkl rhi thi.....
ab TO DG ISPR NE keh dia hey k JABA BALAKOT KPK nd payload was 4 bombs.
Ab usey b RAW ka agent boley ga?

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Absolutely not. War is nothing but an invitation for more misery. People dont need to suffer just so we can feed our pride and ego.

Khan125

Absolutely not. War is nothing but an invitation for more misery. People dont need to suffer just so we can feed our pride and ego.
Geedar ki 100 sala zindagi se sher ki aik dinki zindagi behtr hey.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Geedar ki 100 sala zindagi se sher ki aik dinki zindagi behtr hey.
that's nice... have fun looking into in the eyes of all the women and children who suffer as results of war and telling them the same.

hellowasif

Citizen
It has become necessary for Pakistan Army to retaliate not because for revenge but because the Indian will think of it as weakness and they will keep pulling these kind of cheap stunts so we have to show them our strength so that they think 10,000 times even before thinking about invading.