Should Pak Army respond to Indian attack on Balakot

Should pak army respond to indian attack on balakot?

• Total voters

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Terey jesey to RAPE krva k b khush hotey hain k daikhain JAAN TO BACH GAEE.
You know there are AWACS flying 24/7 across the border? If you fly your plane and cross the LoC, your aircraft will be hit and you will face more embarrassment.

You have to catch them off guard..

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Exactly my point.. Start rona dhona on TV.. this is how banya plays..

If I were there as DG ISPR, I would have said Indians have attacked Islamabad near parliament house.. and showed the footage as well..
Sath me apni pant be utar ki dikhani chahey thee k daikh lo hm MARD nhi. Hmain bchao hmain darr lg rha hey. Hmain bchao indians se.
YE ATOM BOMB kis liey rakhey hoey hain? Jb beghrti hi dikhani hey.
Everyone knows who attacked us

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well I think it should be escalated on diplomatic level with full force which I think Pakistan will score well. They already did blunder its better to cash smartly even there defense Minister said they are unaware.

Khan125

You know there are AWACS flying 24/7 across the border? If you fly your plane and cross the LoC, your aircraft will be hit and you will face more embarrassment.

You have to catch them off guard..
Unkey LOC cross kr k aiey BALAKOT tk.
Hmarey valey soey hoey they? Unka aik jehaz b nhi giraya..SHAMEFUL

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
You are a coward. India attacked you and you are avoiding proper responce, bcs you are BUZDIL

Ha Ha Ha. If India is so brave, she should have stayed there and challenged us into war rather than running away. All they doing is playing psychologically. And this is how we should respond too, i.e. managing and manipulating perceptions through our media.

back to the future

This Indian belligerence should be propagated around the world and the accompanying risk of nuclear war should be highlighted
This is pure brinkmanship and world should not close their eyes to Indian attitude just because of its market size

Khan125

Ha Ha Ha. If India is so brave, she should have stayed there and challenged us into war rather than running away. All they doing is playing psychologically. And this is how we should respond too, i.e. managing and manipulating perceptions through our media.
Kia gadhoon vali baat kr rahey ho. They crossed international borders they hit their target, executed their misdion and went back.
Kia unhain khana kha k jana thA?

Khan125

Ham b apni air force se aisa operation chahtey hain. Go hit them and get back safe quickly. Operation successfull.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unkey LOC cross kr k aiey BALAKOT tk.
Hmarey valey soey hoey they? Unka aik jehaz b nhi giraya..SHAMEFUL
First of all, even the sane Indian media is saying that it's not Balakot in KPK.. it is bala kote 4 miles/ 7 kilometers in AJK.. If you follow DGISPR, he says that it was muzaffaradad region..

Even today, in the presence of Indian AWACS, PAF can do this stunt.. do you want to risk the life of our pilot and do it just for the sake of your ego?

I would like DG ISPR to say that they hit Islamabad, and start crying on TV.. you will see a sudden change in Indian narrative then.. that.. NO NO.. PAKISTANIS ARE LYING.. WE HAVE NOT DONE THAT..

Pakistan should respond only after hearing the narrative of Indian FO, even if they lie.. so that we have enough reason to show to the world that we hit the Indian airbase with missiles in response to Indian aggression which their foreign office has accepted, because that base was a threat to Pakistani sovereignty due to the actions conducted from that base..

World will be with you and de-escalation efforts will start right away..

Khan125

We should use this incident and get diplomatic advantage and uncover Indian face in the world. Pak can use this incident worldwide and damage India diplomatically.
PAKISTAN k paas atom bomb b hy uska hathyaar phir b RANDI RONA?
Kahan gaeen vo bharkain? Vo kia sirf filmi dialogue they?
Agar RANDI RONA hi hmaree policiy hey to phir in GERNAILOON ko choorian pehn lena chahein.
Ye sheroon ki vrdi hey geedaroon ki nhi. Hmain is wardi me sher chahey geedar nhi.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
?????????????

Sorry honey! Nobody is buying your stupidity!

Your leadership reflects the intellectual capacity of your masses. That's why we have a leader who wins cups and you have a leader who washes cups!

Chal ab PHUT YAHAAN SE!

Ham b apni air force se aisa operation chahtey hain. Go hit them and get back safe quickly. Operation successfull.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)

I respect your sentiments. Unfortunately, I don't let my emotions take over best of my senses. I have faith in my Military forces. Again it is nothing but a psychological warfare and we should repose with proper media management.

Khan125

?????????????

Sorry honey! Nobody is buying your stupidity!

Your leadership reflects the intellectual capacity of your masses. That's why we have a leader who wins cups and you have a leader who washes cups!

Chal ab PHUT YAHAAN SE!
Ye jo kashmir azad hey ye b hmarey buzurgun ne krvaya hey. Tum jesey begharat to RAPE krvaney k baad b khushi mnatey hain k SHUKAR HEY BUND PHATI NHI.

Khan125

sorry to say laikin PAKISTAN me itney buzdil paey jatey hain k india ko jawab deney ki baat pe pant geeli kr rahey hain.
shahadat e mtloob o maqsood e momin
na maal e ghaneemat na kishwar kushaee.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir aap jaein! badla lein! you don't need any permission from us!

So when are you becoming a shaheed?? Please daikho ab agar hamein aap k shahadat ki khabar na mili tou bohat disappointment hogi! Log saari zindagi taanaye maartay raheinge k BC bakta kuch tha aur karta kuch raha! ??

sorry to say laikin PAKISTAN me itney buzdil paey jatey hain k india ko jawab deney ki baat pe pant geeli kr rahey hain.

Liberal 000

We cannot be like idiot Afghanis ,we will respond when we will think we are powerful enough to do maximum damage!

We are gheratmand people, cannot leave our Women folks in homes for enemies to enjoy upon and to hide our asses in mountains like Afghanis

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Truth will come out in few days BUT DGISPR made a mistake when he said near Balakot. Everyone is thinking Indians came all the way up to KPK. This is all part of propaganda warfare and he has just given Indian media brownie points. He should said in first instance 3-4 miles. And instead of payload, say fuel tanks. If India has dropped bombs in Pakistan (no matter where) them it warrants a strong military response.