Senior Analyst alleges: "Gen Kayani owns 70,000 acre ranch in Aussie"

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
when he was army chief and zardari was president, it was the dark ages of Pakistan
worst person in uniform and i am not surprised even if he has million of acres since his whole family was corrupt to the core

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Despite the 70,000 acre figure, I took him seriously for half a second. Then i went to his twitter timeline, and found Kamran Shafi in there. That was my cue to turn back.

Both discarded by the army, have enough in common to bark this way.

I think you missed Adil Najam and many othet well known on his timeline too ?

or may be you were busy reading Guardian article that was never challenged by Paa Gafoor or his predecessor ?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you missed Adil Najam and many othet well known on his timeline too ?

or may be you were busy reading Guardian article that was never challenged by Paa Gafoor or his predecessor ?
speaking of articles, has shahbaz sued daily mail yet? Or is he still being a PUSSY? ?

I also thought Nawaz and co were going to sue DM on the penthouse pirates story?
What happened to that? lol

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jis jis ne is mulk ka paisa loota hy, hr us kutti k bachy ko Phansi do, chahy wo Imran Khan khud hi Q na ho, mgr kya koi hramzada noothiya apny najaiz baap urf nawaz chor k liye asa bol skta hy ???

https://twitter.com/x/status/1173997028067725312 https://twitter.com/x/status/1173998036277764097

Brothers of ex-army chief linked to two of three DHA developments being investigated by National Accountability Bureau (Guardian, 2016)
Pakistan army's housing ventures face corruption investigation

BTW, Who takes this potty-mouth (whose midlife crisis makes him spit $hit during his late evening rants) seriously.

Who was stopping GawalMandela & his Tonies from going after him ???

Perhaps it's hard to jump at your trainer ....right ???

Perhaps i

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why our patriotic Generals have to retire abroad???
How come they get the citizenship in Western Countries so easily???

Compromise on State Secrets???
Dear he iz living in Melbourne and unfortunately he belongs to the village in pak which iz 20 mins drive from my village he was corrupt to the core i know his family members for them pak iz for ruling only not for living his bro maj tariq kayany took 6 billions rs from dha i m a victim as well my 5 plots been fucked up and not been handed over after full payment 9 years ago i paid he was totally corrupt nywy his bro on red warrant from interpole nobody can touch him

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear he iz living in Melbourne and unfortunately he belongs to the village in pak which iz 20 mins drive from my village he was corrupt to the core i know his family members for them pak iz for ruling only not for living his bro maj tariq kayany took 6 billions rs from dha i m a victim as well my 5 plots been fucked up and not been handed over after full payment 9 years ago i paid he was totally corrupt nywy his bro on red warrant from interpole nobody can touch him
No body can touch him on this earth maybe, but one day these bastards will be answerable. DHA victims include widows of martyrs and shaheed also and curse him and his brother every day. These corrupt generals are traitors to the nation only lining their pockets.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No body can touch him on this earth maybe, but one day these bastards will be answerable. DHA victims include widows of martyrs and shaheed also and curse him and his brother every day. These corrupt generals are traitors to the nation only lining their pockets.
It is too late for you to lament now. When they were busy fucking around the nation , most of the PTI were prising them in Public. Bajwa is doing the same and Raheel had done the same. Thank you Bajwa......

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is too late for you to lament now. When they were busy fucking around the nation , most of the PTI were prising them in Public. Bajwa is doing the same and Raheel had done the same. Thank you Bajwa......
And what were you doing during that time? Generals have fucked around since 50+ years and no one can touch them. I sometimes wonder when they are comissioned in PMA at 18-20 years of age, if their intentions are to fuck the country or to protect it?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And what were you doing during that time? Generals have fucked around since 50+ years and no one can touch them. I sometimes wonder when they are comissioned in PMA at 18-20 years of age, if their intentions are to fuck the country or to protect it?
Check out my posts. But wonder were you still doing the same thing you are doing now ? Basically extending your lick . I think you thought since Bongi Khan is in power, they would care more and screw less. But it seems they are screwing more than ever and don't care at all now.