Senior Analyst alleges: "Gen Kayani owns 70,000 acre ranch in Aussie"

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
very true !

now imagine what we will hear in 2025 "

Same Bajwa who made way for PTI in 2018 elections.............

Why waiting for 2025 go to Quyum Courts now...

Ohhh sorry u phatwaaris hv no public support to fight case on election fraud

PIND-WALA

I think it was insulting for this old chap to use this language. And disclosing acedemy names to public like that is extremely bad attitude.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
The allegations may or may not be true but the language is certainly not acceptable at all !!
Even Musharaff was silent when asked if making Kayani COAS was his biggest mistake or not?

PIND-WALA

Bro I am Australian citizens. I think it's enough for your information.
By the way do you know 70,000 Acres are how many kilometres??
I can imagine , I live in Canada and lot of people own big tracts of land in often remote areas dirt cheap.
I am not denying corruption done or whether its correct.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Despite the 70,000 acre figure, I took him seriously for half a second. Then i went to his twitter timeline, and found Kamran Shafi in there. That was my cue to turn back.

Both discarded by the army, have enough in common to bark this way.

PIND-WALA

Why our patriotic Generals have to retire abroad???
How come they get the citizenship in Western Countries so easily???

Compromise on State Secrets???
Thats quite possible. But on the other hand so many ordinary citizens also wants to settle in western countries mainly because of better economics and living conditions.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Thats quite possible. But on the other hand so many ordinary citizens also wants to settle in western countries mainly because of better economics and living conditions.

They are not "ordinary" citizens...

Like our politicians, this maybe another way for them to hide their ill gotten money in case of accountability.