Sadiq Sanjrani k Jeetnay k Bad Parliment k Bahir Awam Josh Main Ay Gae

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tenor.gif

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never understood how do people have this much affiliation with politicians and political parties!!’

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its
I never understood how do people have this much affiliation with politicians and political parties!!’
Its a war between right and wrong and good and bad. People like you been sleeping past 50 years thats why these criminals like Zardar and Sharif looted and got stronger. Why you accepted and allowing these smugglers come in Parliament and Senate.?

Last edited:

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its

Its a war between right and wrong and good and bad. People like you been sleeping past 50 years thats why these criminals like Zardar and Sharif looted and got stronger. Why you accepted and allowing these smugglers come in Parliament and Senate.?
I never voted for pmln or ppp, overall I see it’s game of power politics.however I am in favour of balanced attitude towards the political parties of one’s choice!! We should vote for them, and that’s it!!

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its

it,s actually war between this dirty system and people
50 % people cant vote any one so how could you said that we are accepted and allowing these smugglers come in Parliament and Senate.?