Relations with israel

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
https://tribune.com.pk/article/11990/why-israel-and-pakistan-can-never-be-allies-2

Ben Gurion was allegedly quoted in The Jewish Chronicle in 1967 on his view of Pakistan:

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological state is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
...اسرائیل کی پوری کوشش ہے کے گھی سیدھی انگلیوں سے نکل آئے

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
عراق لیبیا مصر کا بھرکس نکل جانے کے بعد کس عرب ملک میں اتنی ہمت ہے کے غلطی سے بھی اسرائیلی کے خلاف مزاحمت کر سکے. امارت کے ساتھ وقتی پیار جتانے کا مقصد اپنے ہاتھ مزید لہولہان ہونے سے بچانا ہے. مسجد اقصی کے انہدام کے بعد جو صورتحال پیدا ہو مسلم ممالک اس سے خود نپٹ لیں. اس کے لئے ضروری ہے کے مسلم ممالک اسرائیل کو تسلیم کر لیں اور سرکاری طور پر فلسطینیوں اور مسجد اقصی کو اسرائیل کے رحم و کرم پر چھوڑ دیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کے بعد پاکستان مقبوضہ کشمیر کے بارے میں اس کے اخلاقی اور سفارتی موقف قائم رکھنے کا جواز بھی کھو دے گا

sequencers

MPA (400+ posts)
اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کے بعد پاکستان مقبوضہ کشمیر کے بارے میں اس کے اخلاقی اور سفارتی موقف قائم رکھنے کا جواز بھی کھو دے گا

And that is their agenda. Bajwa the Jewish agent has been planted and given an extension for the same purpose.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
https://tribune.com.pk/article/11990/why-israel-and-pakistan-can-never-be-allies-2

Ben Gurion was allegedly quoted in The Jewish Chronicle in 1967 on his view of Pakistan:

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological state is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am clueless and confused why senior x Army Generals are advocating love with Israel ? These are the men who told us Mossad & Raw stories since 60s

but then I realize Musharaf 's almost recognition of Israel.

This all gives me goose bumps.....kia ham 70 saal say chutia bantay rahay ? ...

Kashmir bhi gaya......Kulbashan bhi gaya.....Isarel say bhi dosti ...now time to peacefully reap benefits of DHA investments? ?

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is the current elected Ameer of Dr Israr's Tanzeem e Islami?

do not edit cut n paste Dr Israr for your daily earning from Ministry of Interior

Dr Israr's views about our rented Jihad were clear all his life

l

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
I am clueless and confused why senior x Army Generals are advocating love with Israel ? These are the men who told us Mossad & Raw stories since 60s

but then I realize Musharaf 's almost recognition of Israel.

This all gives me goose bumps.....kia ham 70 saal say chutia bantay rahay ? ...

Kashmir bhi gaya......Kulbashan bhi gaya.....Isarel say bhi dosti ...now time to peacefully reap benefits of DHA investments? ?

bhai aik aur add karlo

jis ne inquilaab laana tha civilian supremacy ka woh bhi sukoon se ab london me betha hein

Allah Allah khair Sallah

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you are sons of your fathers, come try following the traitor Emiratis and you will be branded as infidels and traitors of this country which was founded by Jinnah.

You think of establishing relations with Israel and you will be kicked out by the people of Pakistan.

Israelis and Mirzais are hated to the bone by Pakistanis.
Haldiram, you've been caught out again. You just don't learn do you! ? ? ?

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
عراق لیبیا مصر کا بھرکس نکل جانے کے بعد کس عرب ملک میں اتنی ہمت ہے کے غلطی سے بھی اسرائیلی کے خلاف مزاحمت کر سکے. امارت کے ساتھ وقتی پیار جتانے کا مقصد اپنے ہاتھ مزید لہولہان ہونے سے بچانا ہے. مسجد اقصی کے انہدام کے بعد جو صورتحال پیدا ہو مسلم ممالک اس سے خود نپٹ لیں. اس کے لئے ضروری ہے کے مسلم ممالک اسرائیل کو تسلیم کر لیں اور سرکاری طور پر فلسطینیوں اور مسجد اقصی کو اسرائیل کے رحم و کرم پر چھوڑ دیں
ہوئے تم دوست جس کے اس کا دشمن آسماں کیوں ہو

آپ کی عقل پہ حیران ہوں کہ آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ uae اب اسرائیل سے بچ جائے گا