PTI's members of NA share their reservations with Asad Umer - Insides of PTI's parliamentary meeting

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
Wo jo shikyat kar rahe hain aunhoo ne konsa teer maar lia hai. Asad Umer is working hard and inshaAllah we will start seeing results soon.

Australian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Only Asad Umer is a reasonable person after Imran Khan in PTI and these dogs are after him. What a non-sense.
He was the one who has done a lot for PTI with his compitency and brilliant answers to Opposition.

Jalil Malik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lack of communication is a biggest problem in PTI despite good performance, PTI image is going down due poor media performance.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes yes yes Asad Omar tu PTI ka ha koi achi policy hi bata dey
Actually there are quite a few good policies crafted by Asad Umar himself! But they can't be made public prematurely fearing PMLN will claim, Oye yeh to humari polician thein? Haha you know how jhootay Patwaries are my dear?:LOL:

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Actually there are quite a few good policies crafted by Asad Umar himself! But they can't be made public prematurely fearing PMLN will claim, Oye yeh to humari polician thein? Haha you know how jhootay Patwaries are my dear?:LOL:
Jhootay or no jhootay ,,, but surely not as stupid as ASAD Omar ,,, not a single policy so far they knew it months in advance what were they going for and he vehemently criticised the same in parliament so many times ,,,,
It’s not that he took oath and only then found out

But of course there are youthiay out there who still are protective to his naivety,,, but then of course they are Youthians ,,,

Like u we all had hopes on IK my dear :giggle:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jhootay or no jhootay ,,, but surely not as stupid as ASAD Omar ,,, not a single policy so far they knew it months in advance what were they going for and he vehemently criticised the same in parliament so many times ,,,,
It’s not that he took oath and only then found out

But of course there are youthiay out there who still are protective to his naivety,,, but then of course they are Youthians ,,,

Like u we all had hopes on IK
So what exactly are you implying with all this?