PTI Withdrawal Call For Lock Down and Supreme Court: Your Vote?

Do you think PTI withdrawal call is a right decision, and do u trust SC will investigate Panama leak

• Yes, PTI made right decison.

Votes: 80 63.0%
  • No, PTI made a mistake.

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Yes I trust SC, it will investigate Panama Leaks fairly

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • No, SC will give clean chit to Sharif Family

Votes: 24 18.9%

• Total voters

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not forget Mr.Bukhari say before......... (NS and SS) is history because the cases of Panama Leaks proof.......................and its not only in Pakistan world wide acceptance for Panama reality....SC must careful proceed all world Look after ..............Now Start the game....:):)
There is no case. Nawaz Sharif was not named in Panama Papers. And to make a case there is no Pakistani who can do the hard work of uncovering connections that are admissible in the Supreme Court. Why? Because Pakistanis like shortcuts. Panama Leaks is NOT a shortcut. They don't implicate any wrong doing; they just tell you where who has what. It is upto lawyers and courts to prove wrong doing.

Imran has made a mistake. But I do understand Imran had no choice. He wasn't going to gain anything with Lockdowns. He needed a face saving way out... the Supreme Court gave him a way out of the mess he got himself in and he took it. My bone of contention is that he shouldn't get himself in such situations in the first place.

Now all the people who suffered and answered his call suffered for nothing. Anyone who died, died for nothing and will be forgotten. Imran should take responsibility for all this.

NA154

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک معصومانہ سوال

نوازشریف کے استعفے کے بغیر پاناما کی تحقیقات میں شفافیت کا عنصر کتنا ھوگا یا پھر دھاندلی کمیشن جیسا نتیجھ ٓائے گا نظریھ ضرورت ھماری عدلیھ کا ماضی رھا ھے

Last edited by a moderator:

Sohail Shuja

Your Poll is wrong,,,, IK never had an option to continue with his "Lock down Call"..... he knew it was not possible.

Now if you guys are just up for face saving... then you may run such a poll to satisfy your bruised ego. But it will just be like fibbing to one's self-- Self deception.

However, some people over here are already feeling the truth twisting in their hearts.... but as a proactive face saving measure, they have already started to show distrust on SC.... they are doing it to save their faces when the SC decision comes..... Oh adalatain to hain hi aisi,,, hum ney to pehlay hi keh diya tha.

All those insafians should think, is there a better forum to decide on this matter of Panama Leaks? If not and you know it, then what is the use of wasting your time, money and effort on this issue? you should focus your energies to do something which is really venturesome for the country and its people.

I have heard the criticism of Musharraf (though I have differences with him), where he remarks on IK that "Whatever you do, you should plan it to the end"..... this is where IK lacks his vision. He cannot wargame things. Raising your voice for something right is good... but it is not good enough to solve the matters... for that you need to have a vision and a clear plan. Only commitment is not enough.

Now, whatever comes out of Panama Leaks, IK should first carry out a fair intra-party election within PTI. It is a debt on him of the last dharna, where he raised his voice against corrupt electoral system. Now it is time that he should present a small scale model system which may be replicated on larger scale in 2018 elections. Only pointing out what is wrong is no big deal... giving out a solution is really what matters.

Moreover, it is also a fact that IK is himself surrounded by same capitalists and feudals who are completely inapt to give him the right advice at the right time. A fair election within his own party will bring up merit in the top leadership of the party and only this can give IK the right support to carry on with his mission and planning out his moves with a political far-sight.

Yes, it is time for IK to taste his own medicine first, before suggesting it to everyone else.... a fair intra-party election!!!!

Fatema

We don't want to disqualify him.....we want SC to put a stamp of certified criminal on the already proven corrupt Panama Sharif....which in return will disqualify him, corruption money pocketed by him and his family will be retrieved plus fines and penalties, and Panama Sharif and his supporters in corruption will go to jail. Once he becomes powerless....then he and his brother will be hanged for killing people in Model Town for political reasons.

In your far faar faaar fetched dreams........:)

ان سب سے پہلے نورا اپنی بچی کھچی دولت، لوٹے ہوئے مال اور اولادوں سمیت یوکے بھاگ جائے گا اور پیچھے پیچھے سارے لیگی ڈاکو بھی جائیں گے۔ ۔ بلکہ قوم خود آنسووں کے ساتھ انہیں ائرپورٹ چھوڑنے جائے گی۔ یہ لوگ پاکستان میں صرف حرام کا پیسہ بنانے کے لئے آئے تھے، ملک تو ان کا کوئی اور ہے۔ جہاں اپنی اولادیں اور جائیدادیں رکھی ہوئی ہیں۔ آپ کو کیا لگتا ہے ان چوروں میں شرم حیا یا غیرت جیسی کوئی چیز ہے کہ سرٹیفائڈ کریمنل کے لیبل سے ان کو کچھ فرق پڑے گا۔ ۔

Muskerahat

یہ کرپشن کا بادشاہ نواز شریف کا حساب یہ ہے ایک چوری اوپر سے سینہ زوری .
عمران خان نے اچھا فیصلہ کیا .یہ نون لیگ کرپشن میں اپنا ثانی رہی رکھتی .

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
In your far faar faaar fetched dreams........:)

ان سب سے پہلے نورا اپنی بچی کھچی دولت، لوٹے ہوئے مال اور اولادوں سمیت یوکے بھاگ جائے گا اور پیچھے پیچھے سارے لیگی ڈاکو بھی جائیں گے۔ ۔ بلکہ قوم خود آنسووں کے ساتھ انہیں ائرپورٹ چھوڑنے جائے گی۔ یہ لوگ پاکستان میں صرف حرام کا پیسہ بنانے کے لئے آئے تھے، ملک تو ان کا کوئی اور ہے۔ جہاں اپنی اولادیں اور جائیدادیں رکھی ہوئی ہیں۔ آپ کو کیا لگتا ہے ان چوروں میں شرم حیا یا غیرت جیسی کوئی چیز ہے کہ سرٹیفائڈ کریمنل کے لیبل سے ان کو کچھ فرق پڑے گا۔ ۔

When I use to say to my cousins in Karachi that one day Altaf will become powerless and he will be left alone to mentally suffer the trauma of loosing all his unparalleled power over Pakistan....my cousin use to reply the same thing... far faaaaaaaaaaaaaa........r fetch dream.
As for Panama Nawaz, things will change no matter what.....even if he survives these court hearing because I feeling chief justice might be cheap justice....our aim doesn't change.
And yes we dream big....thats why please don't define our dream next time by your own self.

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
Your Poll is wrong,,,, IK never had an option to continue with his "Lock down Call"..... he knew it was not possible.

Now if you guys are just up for face saving... then you may run such a poll to satisfy your bruised ego. But it will just be like fibbing to one's self-- Self deception.

However, some people over here are already feeling the truth twisting in their hearts.... but as a proactive face saving measure, they have already started to show distrust on SC.... they are doing it to save their faces when the SC decision comes..... Oh adalatain to hain hi aisi,,, hum ney to pehlay hi keh diya tha.

All those insafians should think, is there a better forum to decide on this matter of Panama Leaks? If not and you know it, then what is the use of wasting your time, money and effort on this issue? you should focus your energies to do something which is really venturesome for the country and its people.

I have heard the criticism of Musharraf (though I have differences with him), where he remarks on IK that "Whatever you do, you should plan it to the end"..... this is where IK lacks his vision. He cannot wargame things. Raising your voice for something right is good... but it is not good enough to solve the matters... for that you need to have a vision and a clear plan. Only commitment is not enough.

Now, whatever comes out of Panama Leaks, IK should first carry out a fair intra-party election within PTI. It is a debt on him of the last dharna, where he raised his voice against corrupt electoral system. Now it is time that he should present a small scale model system which may be replicated on larger scale in 2018 elections. Only pointing out what is wrong is no big deal... giving out a solution is really what matters.

Moreover, it is also a fact that IK is himself surrounded by same capitalists and feudals who are completely inapt to give him the right advice at the right time. A fair election within his own party will bring up merit in the top leadership of the party and only this can give IK the right support to carry on with his mission and planning out his moves with a political far-sight.

Yes, it is time for IK to taste his own medicine first, before suggesting it to everyone else.... a fair intra-party election!!!!

"All those insafians should think, is there a better forum to decide on this matter of Panama Leaks? If not and you know it, then what is the use of wasting your time, money and effort on this issue? you should focus your energies to do something which is really venturesome for the country and its people."

It is not waste of time to fight corruption it is every citizens duty..."a building doesn't fall just because someone takes away a block...but if you don't stop him...eventually it will fall...same is for corruption"

Sohail Shuja

"All those insafians should think, is there a better forum to decide on this matter of Panama Leaks? If not and you know it, then what is the use of wasting your time, money and effort on this issue? you should focus your energies to do something which is really venturesome for the country and its people."

It is not waste of time to fight corruption it is every citizens duty..."a building doesn't fall just because someone takes away a block...but if you don't stop him...eventually it will fall...same is for corruption"

موقع کی مناسبت سے مجھے یک دم آج انگریزی ادب کی ایک لوہاری قماش نظم کے چند اشعار یاد آگئے:

Nothing abides, but everything flow
Fragment to fragment clings, the things thus grow
Until you know, and name them, by degrees,
they melt...and are, no more the things we know

As, a matter of principle, I still comply by my statement, made on 2nd Nov, 2016 -- I still lack any appreciation to that particular step of IK of announcing a lockdown call, whereby the courts already cooperated.

I still pay a tribute to my institutions like the supreme court, and the respectable JIT members, more than I pay it to IK. I think Insafians should learn a lesson from this instant, that they are rejoicing because of the "JITs report".

I guess, as a normal Pakistani, we should also take a moment to admire the 'good work' of 'some' of our institutions, including the respectable members of JIT, all of them (all, including who kept sincere in their work and the ones who ensured that).

You know there is an organization in Dubai, which was not even mentioned in Panama Leaks. However, the 'intelligentsia' of the JIT cut their chase right through it.... just like in...60 days -- That is a mere disqualification case for NS.... prima-facie. Bravo to such members of JIT who dug it out.... just like that!
They are respectable people today, who were being hurled abuses at, at that particular time.

I think, as a basic Pakistani, we should start instilling some confidence in our institutions.

But besides all that rhetoric... as an Insafian, you have every right to celebrate.

I am still appreciative of the idea that a life spent making mistakes is better than a life spent doing nothing at all.

Have a nice day !
:)

Last edited:

Umer Raza

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
موقع کی مناسبت سے مجھے یک دم آج انگریزی ادب کی ایک لوہاری قماش نظم کے چند اشعار یاد آگئے:

As, a matter of principle, I still comply by my statement, made on 2nd Nov, 2016 -- I still lack any appreciation to that particular step of IK of announcing a lockdown call, whereby the courts already cooperated.

I still pay a tribute to my institutions like the supreme court, and the respectable JIT members, more than I pay it to IK. I think Insafians should learn a lesson from this instant, that they are rejoicing because of the "JITs report".

I guess, as a normal Pakistani, we should also take a moment to admire the 'good work' of 'some' of our institutions, including the respectable members of JIT, all of them (all, including who kept sincere in their work and the ones who ensured that).

You know there is an organization in Dubai, which was not even mentioned in Panama Leaks. However, the 'intelligentsia' of the JIT cut their chase right through it.... just like in...60 days -- That is a mere disqualification case for NS.... prima-facie. Bravo to such members of JIT who dug it out.... just like that!
They are respectable people today, who were being hurled abuses at, at that particular time.

I think, as a basic Pakistani, we should start instilling some confidence in our institutions.

But besides all that rhetoric... as an Insafian, you have every right to celebrate.

I am still appreciative of the idea that a life spent making mistakes is better than a life spent doing nothing at all.

Have a nice day !

Insaan ghaltiyun se nahi ghaltiyun pe israar se halaaq hota he

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have had trust on this JIT and members from the start , had discussion on the forum where People did not trust JIT ,
I am still sure that after gathering every single Prove there is no wayback , decision Will be 5/5(judges)against Nawaz shareef , mark my Words , Nawaz is history ,
Yes PIT made good dicision .

Sohail Shuja

Insaan ghaltiyun se nahi ghaltiyun pe israar se halaaq hota he

بلکل بجا۔ میرا خیال ہے کہ اب پی ٹی آئی والوں کو بھی اپنے اداروں کو گالیاں نہیں نکالنی چاہیئں، اور خواہ مخواہ تصادم کی فضا بھی نہیں بنانی چاہیئے۔ چلے تھے بیچارے اسلام آباد لاک ڈاوٗن کرنے اور بنی گالا سے بھی نکل نہ سکے۔ خان صاحب کو اپنے الفاظ کے چناوٗ میں احتیاط کرنی چاہیئے۔ کہاں ہیں وہ سارے جو کہتے تھے کہ سپریم کورٹ اس مسئلے کے حل کا فورم ہی نہیں؟
عوامی احتجاج ضرور کریں، لیکن کبھی ریاست کو دھمکی لگانے سے پہلے سوچ لیں۔

لوگ کہیں گے کہ یہ پریشر دیا تھا عمران خان نے۔ دیکھنے والے جانتے ہیں کہ خان صاحب کا اپنا پریشر کس حد تک لیک ہو چکا تھا۔ میرا خیال ہے کہ اگر دوبارہ انھوں نے ایسی غلطی کی، تو شائد ریاست انکو بنی گالا کے باتھ روم سے بھی باہر نہ نکلنے دے۔
میں ضرور اس وقت عمران خان کی حمایت کرتا اگر سپریم کورٹ نے پہلے سے ہی مقدمے کی تاریخ پیچھے نہ کی ہوتی۔ لیکن کیا کروں، میں اپنے ضمیر کو جوابدہ ہوں، عمران خان یا کسی پی ٹی آئی والے کو نہیں۔

ماشااللہ حالات دیکھیں ان کے، اس وقت سے انتظار میں تھے۔۔۔۔ لیکن یہ تب بھی لاجواب ہو کر ہی بھاگے تھے، آج بھی خاموشی ہی نظر آ رہی ہے۔ انصافی بْٹوں کا بھی یہ مسئلہ ہے کہ جو عمران خان کی حرکتوں پر تنقید کرے وہ انکو پٹواری اور کرپشن کا حامی نظر آتا ہے۔ اگر یہ بھائی بھی میری پوسٹ کو پڑھ ہی لیتے تو شائد اتنی حزیمت آج دوبارہ نہ اٹھانی پڑتی۔ شخصیت پرستی کے بجائے اصول پرستی کی طرٖ راغب ہوتے تو شائد انھیں میری بات تب ہی سمجھ آ چکی ہوتی۔

خیر، اپنی غلطیوں سے سیکھنا ہی اصل ہنر ہے۔ غلطی تو سب سے ہی ہوتی ہے۔

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

Have a nice day !

Sorry I was busy celebrating therefore didn't see your reply....

In a nut shell....
Institutions are suppose to work by them selves...we (Imran Khan and people like me) should not be obligated to force institutions to work....so at the end of the day when the institution does work....we give thanks to the person who forced them to work.

And yeah have a very nice day.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan 3 biggest political parties are in same page.
Pakistan army
Mislim league
Peoples party.
They are in consensus so nothing will change

Sohail Shuja

Sorry I was busy celebrating therefore didn't see your reply....

In a nut shell....
Institutions are suppose to work by them selves...we (Imran Khan and people like me) should not be obligated to force institutions to work....so at the end of the day when the institution does work....we give thanks to the person who forced them to work.

And yeah have a very nice day.

At least I agree that its a "Nut" "Shell" approach. People who still cannot reconcile the fact that when Supreme Court already moved the dates back, then what was the logic of this lock down call? Moreover, if it was only the pressure from IK... then why didn't his dharnas yield the same?

Over celebrations, over indulgence, blind following, over protesting and overestimation.... never led to a balanced approach.

IK should be appreciated for his due share of struggle, overall. However, its a rotten fact of the history that only defeat is an orphan. I guess a balanced approach should appreciate all the quadrants, who played a positive role.

Last edited: