PTI needs us, not the other way around - Amir Mateen

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar in kay programe dekhnay band karoo dekho in ka kia haal houta hay public ager in ka programe ka bycot karain yay zameen per aa jan gay

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am not being critical of your post citizen Kane.

Relax.. Violent rhetoric?When your country has been raped of 40 years by a degenerate gutter family of illiterate kanjur Lohaar clowns, country being a mother..

Burning alive of these two criminal families is a requirement of the day in Pakistan, citizen..

Burn baby burn.
You are not the only one who is angry, could be there are others who are more, maybe even me, but we chose to control our emotions and stay civil.

gorgias

چھوڑو یار! ارشد شریف کی باتوں میں آکر ظفر سپاری والی فلم دیکھ لی۔ لا حول ولا قوۃ۔۔۔خواہ مخواہ ڈھائی گھنٹے برباد کیے صرف یہ معلوم کرنے کے لیے کہ زلفی بخاری اور ظفر سپاری میں کیا مشترک ہے۔

Anuuge67

You are not the only one who is angry, could be there are others who are more, maybe even me, but we chose to control our emotions and stay civil.
I am extremely in control of my emotions... Seeing Nawaz being burnt ALIVE would be a icing on cake.
When ut comes to safety of Pakistan and it's people.. Especially poor of THAR .. All bets are off.

Zardaree must be hanged with his queer "it" son.

I am in control of my emotions..Xmen.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is wrong with you guys, PTI needs friends in all sectors of life and in forms of the establishment. Rauf and Amir Mateen has always been against the sitting Gov and has always voiced the concerns of the people and the opposition. We should not angered people who can support PTI, who can speak for PTI if there are election irregularities. We need friends or unbiased people in Army, in Judiciary, in Police and in sitting caretaker Govt. By abusing every one PTI supporters are playing with fire.

PTI is not PPP of its early days, it may get many seats but may not be able to form Govt. independently, if we keep on calling everyone a corrupt without looking around us then the end result will be no different that what we saw in 2013.

keep calling names to all who can be your friends and wait to see ShowBaz as your next primer, keep in mind there are many in establishment who want to see him ruling after 2018 elections.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
If it wasn't for Imran Khan and PTI these anchors would have long been killed or jailed by Noora and zGhaddari if they dared to "report" as they have been the last few years.

If it wasn't for Imran Khan how would these anchors get gifts of plots or lifafas in order to bark against him? How would they be able to sell themselves for a few shekels.

Sahib Alam Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hamara to khayal tha k RAUF KUSRA aor ARSHAD KHABEES sold out. Ye GANDA b bekwas kar raha hay.IN logon ki asal nasal deen EMAN sirf or sirf lifafa hay.ye kis mou se IMRAN KHAN ka nam letay. In beghairaton ko sharm ani chahiye.

Spartacus

Dear Mr.Amir Mateen ,

PTI needs to correct themself and check and balance in their team and that is all .
They do not need any person like you or anyone who thinks that PTI needs X , Y or Z.

Your statement is showing that you want to black mail PTI which is going against you .
You and Mr.Klasra showed the mistakes of PTI which is good but such statement would multiply your good deeds with a big ZERO :(

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Most immatuer PTi supporters are not understading what he said. He means to say, earlier they did not criticise PTI so mcuh as it was opposition and was given the benefit of doubt that since it was not in power certain things cant be blamed on it. But now, you are almost the Govt in waiting so focus shifts and your actions are treated importantly and cirticized duly if wrong.

mubarik Shah

>>> Dear Mr.Amir Mateen ,

>>> PTI needs to correct themself and check and balance in their team and that is all .

Who made him PTI's spokes person??????

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
No Mister Amir Mateen. You people are worthless and we don't believe your words. You just work of money whether it comes national or international resources. You people have mislead this nation and have sold yourself either to NS or AZ or Malik Riaz. That's what you people are presenting like a prostitute.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
I never like Musharraf but if he had not given freedom to the media, these BA pass anchors/ journalists would still be earning 15 thousand rupees a month. Now they are earning millions which has made them arrogant & disrespectful. Plus some of them also get money from the corrupt mafia groups for promoting & protecting their interests. They think that they are king makers & can manipulate & destroy anyone. But people have got more awareness now & they can differentiate between a sell out corrupt & a honest person.
Once upon a time there was a very courageous, unbias, honest, intelligent, honourable journalist & analyst whose name was Talat Hussain. He was a media hero for many people. Lots of people loved & respected him because of these qualities. Then one day out of the blue he sold his soul to the corrupt devils & became a Lifafa anchor. No one could believe that such a honourable journalist could take such a U turn & join hands with the corrupt mafia but he did. He disappointed many people who were his fans. Then the masses boycotted him & stopped watching his programmes. Now his ratings have gone down the drain & he is considered a disgraced Lifafa & sold out journalist. I reckon the same will happen to Klasra & Amir Mateen if they follow the footsteps of Talat Hussain.
Well said. I was an ardent fan of Talaat Hussain but hate to see to his face. By chance, he shows in any show, I immediately changed the video or channel. TH has become a disgusting face with his one side opinion which pro-PML-N same like Saleem Safi as you will never listen a good thing his ugly tongue even by chance.