PTI has given Asad Umar's name to act as a care taker Prime Minister????

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad-Umar-220.jpg

u2m2.png

source of full article

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI has given Asad Umar's name to be the Interm Prime Minister????

(clap)(clap)

Asad Umar sada shair hai ...

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I won't even mind having Asad Umar as an actual prime minister :)

ofcourse after Imran

Pak_Jani

Voter (50+ posts)
Array bhai, din main khwab daikhna band karo. Care taker PM Asif Bimari aor N___ Sharif nay mil ker banana hai. In donon kay zinda hotay huay PTI say koee PM kaisay ban sakta hai .... they will find someone anti-PTI ....

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Array bhai, din main khwab daikhna band karo. Care taker PM Asif Bimari aor N___ Sharif nay mil ker banana hai. In donon kay zinda hotay huay PTI say koee PM kaisay ban sakta hai .... they will find someone anti-PTI ....
100% agree..how Status Que can dig their own grave...

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not possible, and above all, he should take part in next elections!! I rate him second after IK in PTI in terms of intelligence as he is a real achiever like IK...

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its just a rumors and nothing else. Asad Umar is with PTI now and there is no chance of him to be the care taker PM.

Rumors started by Nusrat Javed in Bolta Pakistan couple of days back and tried to target his credibility and back ground.

But some how if its possible, the best choice Pakistan have at the moment and i recommend he should last at least two years before Pakistan into position to hold free and fare election.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

​YAr yee kaisay P.M ban sakta haay, yee tue choor nahin haay ??? Na hee bhata khore haay,,,,,,,,,,,,,Essay achay aadmi ko P.M kion bana rahay ho ?

shani572

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If he becomes the care taker PM, that will be good, as he has a proven record of a good administrator, and also it will give people a glimpse of PTI policies and their vision, which will help people to decide that whether they should go for PTI or not in general elections.

But the crooks in power will never let that happen.

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree Asad Umar is best man after Imran , amazing person very down to earth and Intelligent

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sure all PTI supporters want nice, peaceful, developing and successful Pakistan. We want control on inflation, good economy and justice in our country. Whoever do this we do not care. Because our first preference is Pakistan.
We are not like faithful pets of PPP, PLMN and MQM who TC their party leaders and whose preference is their party leaders not Pakistan.