Prime Minister Imran Khan appeal to Overseas Pakistanis for coronavirus donations

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
why don't you appeal to the gora vloggers who arses you were kissing in Pakistan,,?? now you want the overseas Pakistanis to come to the rescue again the ones you dont give a fuck about lol

the begging besharam nation
we were stronger economically before PTI government. Our currency was stable, we did not borrowed money from IMF and never asked for donations from overseas Pakistanies. It is a pity that my country has now been compelled to become a beggar - always asking for donations !

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Imran khud , Malik riyaz , Jhangir Tareen , aleem khan , Sindhi Nawab , Jagirdar , Punjabi Industrialists, Land lords say yeh raqam wasul krni caheay na k her dafa logo ko kehtey phirna Paisey du....

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
We will always help and stand with Imran Khan when he needs us. When we help him we are helping our selfs and our country. ALLHA always helps and gives to people who help genuine honest leaders like imran khan. Soon as we give him 2/3 majority or presidential system he can do big reforms. At the moments Judicary, media is corrupt and incompetence
Alhamdulillah...zati tor per Allah ki taufeeq se logon ki madad karrahe hain...lekin IK imandar hone ke bawujud Na ehel HAI...ISS LIYE HUKUMAT KE LIYE EK PAISA BHI NAHIN
............Wahid hal ISLAMI INQELAB, iman le ao, koshish karo, dua karo, sabr karo.......

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
we were stronger economically before PTI government. Our currency was stable, we did not borrowed money from IMF and never asked for donations from overseas Pakistanies. It is a pity that my country has now been compelled to become a beggar - always asking for donations !
yeah well its a shame

Pakistan is begging for money yet your arrogance is through the roof....

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
begerat pakistani
you are the fucking begerat begging for money from overseas Pakistanis you dont give a shit about, go and ask the Gora bloggers for charity, overseas Pakistanis are now broke, they have been giving for decades NOW its your turn to give to them, lets see if you will do it.

dont you have any shame ?? just be noble and fucking die like men.

ps,, atleast you will die in heaven on earth LOL