PM Imran Khan meets Chinese President Xi Jinping

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
He should wear a suit at international meetings.The Romans used to ear togas but now the best suits are made in Italy.
Tell me about it but people from pti are the creatures to understand what you are saying. They have tunnel vision.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can he speak about Uighur Muslims?

Fucking Chinese communist pigs
Turkey is the only Muslim country which has raised the issue of Uighur Muslims.The Uighurs are a Turkic people and have close linguistic and cultural ties to Turkey.Don't forget Turkey is a member of NATO.It is also quite strong economically compared to us.
I know people expect Pakistan to speak for all Muslims but it is not possible for Pakistan to do so in every case.What about the other 58 Mulsim countries?.We are economically quite weak at the mome.China has helped Pakistan in many fields so we can not spoil our relations with China.How many Mulsim countries speak about the genocide of Kashmiri Muslims?.They don't even condemn the atrocities by Indian army.The Hindu extremist Modi the butcher of Gujrat was welcomes in many Muslim countries.Pakistan has always supported Muslims around the world but have our limitations and compulsions too.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Turkey is the only Muslim country which has raised the issue of Uighur Muslims.The Uighurs are a Turkic people and have close linguistic and cultural ties to Turkey.Don't forget Turkey is a member of NATO.It is also quite strong economically compared to us.
I know people expect Pakistan to speak for all Muslims but it is not possible for Pakistan to do so in every case.What about the other 58 Mulsim countries?.We are economically quite weak at the mome.China has helped Pakistan in many fields so we can not spoil our relations with China.How many Mulsim countries speak about the genocide of Kashmiri Muslims?.They don't even condemn the atrocities by Indian army.The Hindu extremist Modi the butcher of Gujrat was welcomes in many Muslim countries.Pakistan has always supported Muslims around the world but have our limitations and compulsions too.
Well said.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
a61b9-1519732716-800.jpg