PPP minister Malik Amad flirt with Angelina Jolie who is trying to help Pakistan.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another PPP joker Nawabzada Malik Amad Khan Minister of State for foreing affairs going with PPP's tradition tried to make a pass at Angelina Jolie who is trying to help these neanderthals improve their image and credibility, on other front Asif Zardari was stupid enuff to boast that Angelina Jolie's visit to PAkistan had to do with his persuasion, although the idiot does'nt know that Angelina Jolie is longtime amassador for agency UNHCR, which uses its own resources to get celebrities to visit the devastated country. Amad Khan is said to belong from Kalabagh area which is in desperate need of help, but looks like Amad Khan has no concern for his constituents, he is desperate to avail this opportunity, fat idiot:

Last edited:

khudi

Voter (50+ posts)
very stupid report.... creating a scene... Shame on geo for such a non serious news

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo's another attempt to copy the stupid indian sensational media...... there's nothing wrong in this video.... shame on geo.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geo's another attempt to copy the stupid indian sensational media...... there's nothing wrong in this video.... shame on geo.

What would you have them do to convince you otherwise?;)

One can see PPP's Fat idiot Malik Amad's unusual stare towards Angelina Jolie when he was sitting on the sofa. She is trying to help sick people like us to get help, she is being given official protocol. I don't think this milkman Malik Amad was giving his card for her to visit his bakery and buy bread, at least she deserves a bit of respect.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
what he is thinking ? ''کوٹھے تے مل ما ہیا

کوٹھے کے دلالوں کی یہی ذہنیت ہوتی ہے

Still Zardari is in line.

Lets see how he will enter in this situation !

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't mean to be disrespectful although being disrespectful of all PPP (Pi$$ Poor Performance) Jiyalay Is A Duty, However Angelina Jolie What A Women :)

rung_baaz

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ooo sajnoo "Angelina Julie" hai.. kal hakoomat na rahi to kaisay mulakat ho gi... becharay to pagal ho gaye hon gay... kal t.v per dekha aaj samne... mere samne aaye to.. main to sedhi shadi ki offer ker doun...

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
all favoring the pppp minister probably don't know about the protocal at international level. he is just a fat p..g.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
khavateeno hazraat .... did I miss something ? Is there more to the video that is being discussed here ....all I saw was him handing over his business card... not a whole lot wrong with that ... she is a celebrity ... which one of us won't like to be friends with her ? Even on professional grounds giving out or exchanging business cards isn't wrong at all . Now with that music in the back ground and the sensational nature of the news caster made it look way more cheap than what I could see , unless of course , like I said ..am I missing something ?

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another PPP joker Nawabzada Malik Amad Khan Minister of State for foreing affairs going with PPP's tradition tried to make a pass at Angelina Jolie who is trying to help these neanderthals improve their image and credibility, on other front Asif Zardari was stupid enuff to boast that Angelina Jolie's visit to PAkistan had to do with his persuasion, although the idiot does'nt know that Angelina Jolie is longtime amassador for agency UNHCR, which uses its own resources to get celebrities to visit the devastated country. Amad Khan is said to belong from Kalabagh area which is in desperate need of help, but looks like Amad Khan has no concern for his constituents, he is desperate to avail this opportunity, fat idiot:

Media is so immature in pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!