PM Imran, Saudi Crown Prince discuss regional situation after attacks at Saudi oil installations

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do not run away from my question.... What did NS do in his 35 yrs of direct or indirect rule for Kashmir..... And plz answer specifically just as you claimed that Maryam Nawaz will submit video to court .....
And you are stirring up the vidoe thing my sister. i said may submit. I never said will submit. Bur seems like things are rolling in that direction. Appears as you never read news papers

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about 40 years before the 35 years. There was army rules as well. did anyone do anything before those 35 years ???
You are a Nawaz Sharif supporter ..... My question was pertaining to Nawaz Sharif ..... plz answer specifically what has NS done for Kashmir? .... Also plz enlighten us about NS UFA declaration....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And you are stirring up the vidoe thing my sister. i said may submit. I never said will submit. Bur seems like things are rolling in that direction. Appears as you never read news papers

That was July 5th when she did politics on that video .... Now it’s mid September..... Don’t you think there was ample time for her to submit..... Anyways I respect you for calling me sister .... I will try not to engage in arguments with you .... Let’s agree to disagree politically......

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بچے نہ اتنا جذباتی ہو - تم لوگوں کو یہ ڈگ ڈگی پر ناچنے والے باندر سے زیادہ کچھ نہیں سمجھتے - انہوں نے ڈگ ڈگی بجائی اور تم باندروں نے خوب ڈانس کیا - ابھی کھوتا گیا ہے نا - دو چار دن میں واپس آ جاۓ گا تو مجھے بتانا کیا کما کے آیا ہے --- تمہاری دکھتی پنیوں کے مالش کر دوں گا
to bi khottay ke keema walay nan ka candidate hai

RajaRawal111

You are a Nawaz Sharif supporter ..... My question was pertaining to Nawaz Sharif ..... plz answer specifically what has NS done for Kashmir? .... Also plz enlighten us about NS UFA declaration....
Nothing. Just like no one else. Does that satisfy.

RajaRawal111

That was July 5th when she did politics on that video .... Now it’s mid September..... Don’t you think there was ample time for her to submit..... Anyways I respect you for calling me sister .... I will try not to engage in arguments with you .... Let’s agree to disagree politically......
Please never expect i will disrepect you. Get out of this taboo that every other person is a bad man. After all you have same agenda that i have - - - which is maan dhurti.
Just style of thinking is different.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please never expect i will disrepect you. Get out of this taboo that every other person is a bad man. After all you have same agenda that i have - - - which is maan dhurti.
Just style of thinking is different.
abbay bak bak na kar.. teri shahi mohalay ki nani 420 rangay hatoo garage mein wazifa khor safdar ke sat pakri gayi ti.. Tu kanjrr al e sharif ka patwarii hai

RajaRawal111

abbay bak bak na kar.. teri shahi mohalay ki nani 420 rangay hatoo garage mein wazifa khor safdar ke sat pakri gayi ti.. Tu kanjrr al e sharif ka patwarii hai
Bandur ye comment tery liye to nheen tha. Tera pchwara men humsh laayen maar maar ke laal kurya rhoon ga. Too fikar na kur