PM Imran Khan announces to release all 65+ sick prisoners and women. Shaheen Sehbai

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol.. When did you stop licking him ? Right after the NS departure or just before it. I thought you would be seen in SC for filing an appeal .
Are you really as stupid as you sound, or you only make yourself appear as such?

My son... Appeals in SC not possible on "interim reliefs", only on final decisions... This is how LHC collaborated in full...!

Now spit out those Noora balls you've been sucking/chewing since ages and try to argue with sound logic!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Are you really as stupid as you sound, or you only make yourself appear as such?

My son... Appeals in SC not possible on "interim reliefs", only on final decisions... This is how LHC collaborated in full...!

Now spit out those Noora balls you've been sucking/chewing since ages and try to argue with sound logic!
Stop lying and tell the truth or at least copy the statement of this Musharraf era lawyer currently working as the Law minister of the country . You should also read what he said about interim order and if the appeal can be filed or not. Stop selling your Manjin here.