PIA pilots are overpaid, under-productive - Audit report

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Citizen x bro has more knowledge in this field.. u cant compete him..mostly budget hotels are at crowdy places..they deserve restful sleep
Bro, i travel for my job and have been doing this for many years. I know what i am talking about.

btw: In western countries its normally the expensive hotels, which are in Downtown locations. Its budget ones, which are outside of hustle and bustle.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Bro, i travel for my job and have been doing this for many years. I know what i am talking about.

btw: In western countries its normally the expensive hotels, which are in Downtown locations. Its budget ones, which are outside of hustle and bustle.
Would u say Premier Inn and Travelodge budget hotel? For me they are still expensive n I like to stay in hostels..
Anyway that was one of your point which I Respect..

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Would u say Premier Inn and Travelodge budget hotel? For me they are still expensive n I like to stay in hostels..
Anyway that was one of your point which I Respect..
That’s the lowest of the rung for no frills Hotels anything below that is basically a ‘Hostel / shared Bnb’. And Travelodge can be booked for 30£+, which is quite cheap in comparison to more upmarket hotel chains. Even 100£/night is still ok (which is enough budget for a No frills hotel).

I didn’t suggest that professional pilots should be staying in the hostels.