Pakistani rupee depreciates against US dollar in interbank market

Cape Kahloon

Sari dunya main bank sey Dollar Chang hutay hain oor Dollar black Ne huta. Hakumat be sub banks ko dollar change kernay ke ijazat day.
Ess sey record be maintaine hu ga oor black marketing be Ne hu ge.

Doom1111

PTI has destroyed the economy.
Imran Khan has destroyed entire country purchasing power. No country even at default devalue PKR 3 in just a single day.

Now PTI youth can tell me what is the use of current account deficit. We were 100000s time better when had at 20 billion. Now at lower than 3 billion it is deprecating more even ,however, in entire world from today dollar depreciated.

Something is very bad from SBP or Imran Khan.

asus87

Imran Khan has destroyed entire country purchasing power. No country even at default devalue PKR 3 in just a single day.

Now PTI youth can tell me what is the use of current account deficit. We were 100000s time better when had at 20 billion. Now at lower than 3 billion it is deprecating more even ,however, in entire world from today dollar depreciated.

Yes PTI, Imran Khan destroyed the economy and I also heard that Covid-19 was made by PTI and Imran Khan and they spread it 1st in China and then all over the World.

Only One man Standing

Shabaz Sharif

He knows the formula to defeat Covid-19

Please pray for Shabaz Sharif to make the Medicine ASAP.

Thank you

asus87

PTI has destroyed the economy.
Yes PTI, Imran Khan destroyed the economy and I also heard that Covid-19 was made by PTI and Imran Khan and they spread it 1st in China and then all over the World.

Only PPP and Bilawal can defeat the virus

Because

They already found the cure by Shehad and Zaitoon and they name the medicine "Black Label"

Please pray for PPP and Bilawal to give the Medicine to the entire world.

Thank you

Truthstands

yesterday all these cowboys were barking that interest rate should be cut like Europe, Here in UK in one week GBP devalued more than 10% against USD/EUR but no body said Govt destroy the country. Just search world currencies devalue in last 10 days.

But these selfmade jack-of-all-trade economist telling today that Rupee devalue in single day.

Jahil ki aulado, imported cheezain laina band kar do, aur halal par guzar kar ke dikaho.

shujauddin

Dumb cuunt. Your paymasters borrowed trillions, stole the money and left the country bankrupt. Tell me cuunt, how is the currency value of a country determined. Dumb fuuckin Noora
Shit Brain, wake up Zardari and Nawaz are no longer in office, PTI is the Government and as such it is their responsibility to ensure that our economy stays strong, healthy and that our currency is held stable ! Do u get this fucktard? Probably not you are too willing to wed your mom to Imran Khan and then dance in the Streets our of Joy ! Maderchod !

Never mind, you wasting your time with these shit heads. They going to sing that tone from the bagpipe music as always even after the entire Bongism complete its tenure. Because they have nothing else to show as far as their performance is concerned. They got IMP operator sitting on high posts running the economy of the country according to IMF terms . These fig heads couldn't even negotiate better deal with IMF.

They aren't but it takes time to fix the problems you piece of shit. It takes years for a tree to grow but a few seconds to chop it down. You and your disgusting ilk have been shown up for what you are- luli chusers of the NS and AZ. Don't suck too hard, it will hurt your mouth.

shujauddin

it was bound to happen
3rd world countries are going to have devastating effects
Dumb cuunt. Your paymasters borrowed trillions, stole the money and left the country bankrupt. Tell me cuunt, how is the currency value of a country determined. Dumb fuuckin Noora
Never mind, you wasting your time with these shit heads. They going to sing that tone from the bagpipe music as always even after the entire Bongism complete its tenure. Because they have nothing else to show as far as their performance is concerned. They got IMP operator sitting on high posts running the economy of the country according to IMF terms . These fig heads couldn't even negotiate better deal with IMF.
They aren't but it takes time to fix the problems you piece of shit. It takes years for a tree to grow but a few seconds to chop it down. You and your disgusting ilk have been shown up for what you are- luli chusers of the NS and AZ. Don't suck too hard, it will hurt your mouth.
it was bound to happen
3rd world countries are going to have devastating effects

Zaidi bhai I totally agree with you. The thought/brain processing of a typical Youthia is as under :

d49ad1f6374247bd8007d9ff1789fd64.png

Zaidi bhai I totally agree with you. The thought/brain processing of a typical Youthia is as under :

d49ad1f6374247bd8007d9ff1789fd64.png

Just read the reply from the scumbag . This is the level of their intellectual integrity. There fore I don't give them any respect and respond to them the language they understand.

shujauddin

Just read the reply from the scumbag . This is the level of their intellectual integrity. There fore I don't give them any respect and respond to them the language they understand.
I was very civilized with them at first when I was new in the forum. I was always like " please refrain from bad language, would you please respect opinion of others, don't swear etc. etc. "
And then I realized that these shitheads are a different breed altogether and to be taken by the hook. You have to treat them - the way they want !

I was very civilized with them at first when I was new in the forum. I was always like " please refrain from bad language, would you please respect opinion of others, don't swear etc. etc. "
And then I realized that these shitheads are a different breed altogether and to be taken by the hook. You have to treat them - the way they want !
Honestly , they are trained like that and they like each others. I have never seen anyone of them who are pertaining to be a bit civilized , ever admonish any of the others usual garbage trashers. There is no point having a decent debate with them because they are void of any thinking . Was just watching the program with this spin Master Shehbaz Gil with Moeed today . Moeed , as usual said that our PM bechara was trying to tell everyone ,,,such and such and such . Then I saw how the GUl responded to him and he was aggressive with even Moeed however Moeed is one of their supporters. And I saw Moeed getting Embarrassed with Shehbaz Gul's attitude. Its just bazaar how they abuse their opponents and when they get the reply in their own language and tone , they become civilized within seconds.

shujauddin

Honestly , they are trained like that and they like each others. I have never seen anyone of them who are pertaining to be a bit civilized , ever admonish any of the others usual garbage trashers. There is no point having a decent debate with them because they are void of any thinking . Was just watching the program with this spin Master Shehbaz Gil with Moeed today . Moeed , as usual said that our PM bechara was trying to tell everyone ,,,such and such and such . Then I saw how the GUl responded to him and he was aggressive with even Moeed however Moeed is one of their supporters. And I saw Moeed getting Embarrassed with Shehbaz Gul's attitude. Its just bazaar how they abuse their opponents and when they get the reply in their own language and tone , they become civilized within seconds.
Rabid dogs !