Pakistan vs India Live In Toronto?

Shahab Haque

Hello all,
Does any body know if the semi final is being shown anywhere in Toronto on big screen? At any cinema?
A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adeel

Founder
Havaili Resturaunt, Mississauga

They are serving free breakfast. I do not know if they still have any spots available. Google their number.

In Hamilton, bunch of students getting together at McMaster and showing it on a huge projecter.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Havaili Resturaunt, Mississauga

They are serving free breakfast. I do not know if they still have any spots available. Google their number.

In Hamilton, bunch of students getting together at McMaster and showing it on a huge projecter.

mazay karain adeel bhai canada mein bath ker .

macbok

a pub called fox&fiddle @welleseley is showing it live from 5am
there is a cover of $10
so see you there?
mac

Adeel

Founder
Toronto: 1) Kruger Hall, Woodsworth College (UofT)
2) Fox and Fiddle on Wellesley

Mississauga - UTM

Waterloo - University of Waterloo

desi shack in mississauga!..glen erin and monte video road..

Fox n Fiddle has a $10 cover just so you know.

York is screening it in Room 307 Student Centre. As long as you reach the Student Centre by 4am, you will eventually find out where the screening is

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whats all this fuss about a cricket match guys ?? I do not understand if we really gauge this non sense. This is merely a game. lose or win , won't change anything. I like my people to realize closing the schools, universities and other institutions are signs of an ill fate nation. Do not get emotional with this absurdity. We need to pay attention and spend our time to something costructive which would help our nation getting out of this mess we are in. All this reminds me of the old mughal royals who used pigeon for their fun and entertainment. Even during the Birtish invasion, they were busy with pigeons fights.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Whats all this fuss about a cricket match guys ?? I do not understand if we really gauge this non sense. This is merely a game. lose or win , won't change anything. I like my people to realize closing the schools, universities and other institutions are signs of an ill fate nation. Do not get emotional with this absurdity. We need to pay attention and spend our time to something costructive which would help our nation getting out of this mess we are in. All this reminds me of the old mughal royals who used pigeon for their fun and entertainment. Even during the Birtish invasion, they were busy with pigeons fights.

Since you are not a sportsman like my self but we both should have sportsman spirit. Time like this can be constructive for people to get it out of their system.
You can't compare this to pigeon flying there is no big audience for pigeon flying.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Since you are not a sportsman like my self but we both should have sportsman spirit. Time like this can be constructive for people to get it out of their system.
You can't compare this to pigeon flying there is no big audience for pigeon flying.

Being an Indian, I can understand your indifference .Each of these waste of time has its own time. once, pigeons were their favourites, now cricket is.I have read so much rubbish from Indian media that it made me think that the nature never changes. If this is the constructive nature of your mentality is, obviously , I can't call it such.

Unicorn

Banned
Being an Indian, I can understand your indifference .Each of these waste of time has its own time. once, pigeons were their favourites, now cricket is.I have read so much rubbish from Indian media that it made me think that the nature never changes. If this is the constructive nature of your mentality is, obviously , I can't call it such.

I think your indifference is also with Pakistanis and most of the world as well, my being Indian doesn't have any thing to do with it. I don't read rubbish i rather fly a pigeon instead. I guess we both won't be watching the game but for different reasons.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
everyone come to Univ of Waterloo. Free of charge. Enormous screen. Tim Hortons in the same building open all night, vending machines closeby and free of charge.

100+ expected to turn up.

Its a PSA event too.