Pakistan The World's 2nd Most Dangerous Place

Newspaper is in Hindi which I cant read. Kindly provide another source.

Im not abusing but discussing this issue here

Yaar suno eik baat

What is this dangerous country and what not. A country is dangerous for some country but great for others.
What it boils down to is the individuals not just at the national level.

for example, for a Muslim family, whether inside or outside India, India is a dangerous country. Muslims have been burnt alive in Gujrat, have been massacred in Kashmir. Indians have massacred 5000 Sikhs just in Sikh's Golden temple alone, plus throughout India in early 80's.

Similarly Israel is a dangerous country for Muslims and Muslim countries but great for Jews and people from UK/US/Europe and now India. So brother its all which end of stick you are holding and whom you like and dislike. But for us Pakistanis India has always been a terrorist and dangerous country as we have witnessed in past and witnessing right now. we shall never forget the terror created by Indians in 1971 which will be paid back with interest. Also, India in concert with the CIA is committing terrors in Pakistan, which will also be paid back inshaAllah. Indians are dreaming that they will get away it.

Khalistan will be the first leg of India that we shall break, then others will follow. Ameen

Yaar suno eik baat

What is this dangerous country and what not. A country is dangerous for some country but great for others.
What it boils down to is the individuals not just at the national level.

for example, for a Muslim family, whether inside or outside India, India is a dangerous country. Muslims have been burnt alive in Gujrat, have been massacred in Kashmir. Indians have massacred 5000 Sikhs just in Sikh's Golden temple alone, plus throughout India in early 80's.

Similarly Israel is a dangerous country for Muslims and Muslim countries but great for Jews and people from UK/US/Europe and now India. So brother its all which end of stick you are holding and whom you like and dislike. But for us Pakistanis India has always been a terrorist and dangerous country as we have witnessed in past and witnessing right now. we shall never forget the terror created by Indians in 1971 which will be paid back with interest. Also, India in concert with the CIA is committing terrors in Pakistan, which will also be paid back inshaAllah. Indians are dreaming that they will get away it.

Khalistan will be the first leg of India that we shall break, then others will follow. Ameen

True. Well said. I especially agree with you saying a country is dangerous for some and not others. But what is so sad about Pakistan is that it is getting dangerous for everyone...

Indians suffer from Pakistan phobia. They see Pakistanis behind every tree and bush for some reason and see Pakistan's hand in every conspiracy in India.

I think the first to break off from India will be the Naxalites in Bihar, Bengal and Orissa. If India along with America hadnt made conspiracy after conspiracy against ISI and kept it ties up at home, maybe it would have. And the other is Assam, I am still surprised that Assam is part of India. One of the biggest ''What Ifs" of Pakistan's history is What If Gen Niazi instead of cowering like a coward in his headquarters in Dhaka had sent troops into Assam, maybe today there would still be a East Pakistan and a bigger East Pakistan...

True. Well said. I especially agree with you saying a country is dangerous for some and not others. But what is so sad about Pakistan is that it is getting dangerous for everyone...

Indians suffer from Pakistan phobia. They see Pakistanis behind every tree and bush for some reason and see Pakistan's hand in every conspiracy in India.

I think the first to break off from India will be the Naxalites in Bihar, Bengal and Orissa. If India along with America hadnt made conspiracy after conspiracy against ISI and kept it ties up at home, maybe it would have. And the other is Assam, I am still surprised that Assam is part of India. One of the biggest ''What Ifs" of Pakistan's history is What If Gen Niazi instead of cowering like a coward in his headquarters in Dhaka had sent troops into Assam, maybe today there would still be a East Pakistan and a bigger East Pakistan...

jub imaan sharab mein doob jayey to yehi anjam hota hai.

In 1971 I used to work for Pak ordinance factory. gen Niazi was a guest speaker. We were sitting in the back and all Army officials, captain, major, col's etc, were at front.

here is what that munafiq Niazi said, that I shall never forget:

تم امریکا کے طرف کیوں دیکھتے ہو مدد کے لئے ؟ ان لوگوں - چینی انجینرز کی طرف اشارہ کر کے - کے پاؤں چوموں
استغفراللہ
چین دوست ملک ضرور ہے لیکن قدم بوسی کے مستحق نہیں