PAKISTAN, POLITICIANS AND FOUJ

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HINDUSTAN KO TO 95000 WARDI AUTAR KER DAY AIY THAY OR MUKTI BHANI KEY JOOTA BONUS MIAN KHAY THEY. AYYSEY HE KAROOT THEY. AUR IN 95000 KEY LEADER GENERAL NIAZI BAGART AIK CIVILIAN NIKAL KEY LAYA THH. IN BYGARAT GERNALOON NA PAKISTAN KAY ELLAWA KESS KO FATHA KIYA HAY.
Well my dear subject you picked, then mistakes in writing, your knowledge, then your words about our very beloved heroes "Pakistan Army" speak very loud about you, your brought up and your back ground.
Certainly you are not a Pakistani, I will not blindly say you are an Indian because in India not every one is a hatemonger racist like you. You are an isolated, loser who is probably from India, and has just tried to take out his frustration of personal life failures in this manner.
Live a life, do some thing constructive, do not die just spreading hate.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
What about west Pakistanis mother and daughters who's chests were removed with single-edge blades, who's private parts were hammered and nailed then left on streets to die, our kids were burnt alive and thrown from 14 story buildings. What about Deenajpurs rivers and stream who were flooded with the blood of west Pakistanis.

It was coward HARAMKHOR bangalis who invited Indian Army who planned all this for 1 years with help of Russia's KGB. Plenty of evidence available on this. How is that working out for those filthy Bangalis? They are still using banana leaves to bury their dead until today.

I wish I was a Pakistani soldier in 1971, I would burn coward traitor bangalis down the ground. I do think Gen. Niazi was a coward. If I was there I would pull my pistol and shoot Indian General before surrendering.

Shazi ji

HINDUSTAN KO TO 95000 WARDI AUTAR KER DAY AIY THAY OR MUKTI BHANI KEY JOOTA BONUS MIAN KHAY THEY. AYYSEY HE KAROOT THEY. AUR IN 95000 KEY LEADER GENERAL NIAZI BAGART AIK CIVILIAN NIKAL KEY LAYA THH. IN BYGARAT GERNALOON NA PAKISTAN KAY ELLAWA KESS KO FATHA KIYA HAY.
DEAR HISTORY ALSO POINTS TO SOME OF THE FACTS U NARRATED ,,, but some pretend to be innocent ;)

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Well my dear subject you picked, then mistakes in writing, your knowledge, then your words about our very beloved heroes "Pakistan Army" speak very loud about you, your brought up and your back ground.
Certainly you are not a Pakistani, I will not blindly say you are an Indian because in India not every one is a hatemonger racist like you. You are an isolated, loser who is probably from India, and has just tried to take out his frustration of personal life failures in this manner.
ALHUMDOLELLAH I AM PAKISTANI AND I DOT NEED CEERTIFICATE FROM COWARD AND IRRATION PERSON LIKE YOU. TELL WHAT IS UN TRUE IN IT.????

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everyone who wants to learn the facts of 1971 must read this book by a Bangali herself.

Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War

by Sarmila Bose

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ALHUMDOLELLAH I AM PAKISTANI AND I DOT NEED CEERTIFICATE FROM COWARD AND IRRATION PERSON LIKE YOU. TELL WHAT IS UN TRUE IN IT.????
In that case you are 100% that anti pakistan fat black british bastard worshipper

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)

NO one have any certificates in his pocket so stop using this standard dialogue to shut people are.

A criminal should be called a criminal
A Traitor should be called a traitor.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
What about west Pakistanis mother and daughters who's chests were removed with single-edge blades, who's private parts were hammered and nailed then left on streets to die, our kids were burnt alive and thrown from 14 story buildings. What about Deenajpurs rivers and stream who were flooded with the blood of west Pakistanis.

It was coward HARAMKHOR bangalis who invited Indian Army who planned all this for 1 years with help of Russia's KGB. Plenty of evidence available on this. How is that working out for those filthy Bangalis? They are still using banana leaves to bury their dead until today.

I wish I was a Pakistani soldier in 1971, I would burn coward traitor bangalis down the ground. I do think Gen. Niazi was a coward. If I was there I would pull my pistol and shoot Indian General before surrendering.

"I wish I was a Pakistani soldier in 1971, I would burn coward traitor bangalis down the ground" WHAT HUMILATION AND INSULT WE GOT BY HAVING BIGGIST SURREND IN THE HITORY ARMED CONFLITS BECUSE OF STUPID LIKE YOU.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why can’t you please talk logically ,,, why bring family into it as if you made a very good point ,,, even his words or point is worst ,,, your lines are far from and educated reply
Please you usually are decent in ur reply but don’t know this BAZARI language where u came up with

It's called "freedom of speech and expression" which does include poor choice of words and right to offend others.

My words only expressing my emotions right now. We all adults here. If you are not old enough or if you choose to act like a baby then you must leave this conversation.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
"I wish I was a Pakistani soldier in 1971, I would burn coward traitor bangalis down the ground" WHAT HUMILATION AND INSULT WE GOT BY HAVING BIGGIST SURREND IN THE HITORY ARMED CONFLITS BECUSE OF STUPID LIKE YOU.

Stop with this surrender. Super power USA surrendered in tiny country of Vietnam.

I am proud of those soldiers of 1971. They were only 65000 against a mighty Indian force. Bringing back Gen. Tikka Khan was biggest mistake.

It was coward ZA Bhutto who only wanted power. He lost elections, yet he formed government as a result of this.

Shazi ji

Janab u are right in saying the writing and knowledge,,, but don’t you think point he making might hv some ( if not a lot) reflection of many people feelings ,,,
Like u said and I agree Army our hero ,,, but at the same time we blame the political failure on Army WHY ??? Are u trying to say our heroes don’t hv a role to play in it ( sorry don’t even try to protect that )
Our soldiers are our heroes we salute them ,,, it’s top Brass ( generals) and political wing of army that created problem
Who gave us NAWAZ , Who gifted ALTAF HUSSAIN,, who brought Mustafa and who now behind PTI ,,,
Sometimes dear it’s not hard to swallow a bee
Kindly I got ur point but no harm in reading twice what I just narrated

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop with this surrender. Super power USA surrendered in tiny country of Vietnam.

I am proud of those soldiers of 1971. They were only 65000 against a mighty Indian force.
THEY ABNDENT VITNAM STUPID NOT SURRENDER 95000 ARMY. THIS DEFEAT IS UGLY MARK ON THE HISTORY ISLAM. SHAME ON, ACCEPT THE REALTY AND TALK THE TRUTH, AND THESE BAGARAT GENERALS HAVE NOT CHANGED THERE HABITS.

HSiddiqui

You may be carrying a passport of Pakistan , but definitely you are not Pakistani by heart.
And again you displayed your education by saying "I do not need certificate from you", I never awarded you any certificate, because you have not done any thing worthy of a good certificate.
I will repeat !

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Janab u are right in saying the writing and knowledge,,, but don’t you think point he making might hv some ( if not a lot) reflection of many people feelings ,,,
Like u said and I agree Army our hero ,,, but at the same time we blame the political failure on Army WHY ??? Are u trying to say our heroes don’t hv a role to play in it ( sorry don’t even try to protect that )
Our soldiers are our heroes we salute them ,,, it’s top Brass ( generals) and political wing of army that created problem
Who gave us NAWAZ , Who gifted ALTAF HUSSAIN,, who brought Mustafa and who now behind PTI ,,,
YOU ARE SO RIGHT, THESE BAGARAT GENERALS ARE NOT BACKING OFF AND NEVER LEAARNED LESSION FRO HISTORY. THEY MUST COME UNDER PEOPLES WILL AND EMPLOYEES OF THE STATE OTHER WASE WAIT FOR THE WORT COMMEING.
YAH JO SARI DADLE HAY, IS KAY PACHA WARDI HAY, WILL CAREATE HATE AGAINT ARMY BECASUE OF THESE SOME BAGARAT GENERALS.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
You may be carrying a passport of Pakistan , but definitely you are not Pakistani by heart.
And again you displayed your education by saying "I do not need certificate from you", I never awarded you any certificate, because you have not done any thing worthy of a good certificate.
I will repeat !
TELL ME ANY THING I SAID IS NOT TRUE? DOT HIDE THE TRUTH LIKE IK NOT ACCEPTING THE BASTERED DAUGHTER NOR DENYING.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Why can’t you please talk logically ,,, why bring family into it as if you made a very good point ,,, even his words or point is worst ,,, your lines are far from and educated reply
Please you usually are decent in ur reply but don’t know this BAZARI language where u came up with
BECASUE THEY LOOSER SO THEY ARE ABUSERS. RATIONAL PEOPLES NEVER ABUSE TALK WITH REAONS. THEY ARE MENTLY SICK PEOPLES.

HSiddiqui

Shazi ji, I agree, as any where we have corrupt people in our ARMY as well and I have personally dealt with them. But using words maligning the entire Army is hurting 95% of our accumulated military personals.
If it is true that Army is behind all these people you named, and now IK.
Why can't we think positive, and the positive is that probably Army realized their past selections were harmful to the nation, they have destroyed the country, so this time they decided to back the person whom they disliked the most, but for national sake they provided him protection.
And when I said they just provided protection, I want you to realized if Army was backing IK as they did to Nawaz, the results would have been similar as PML"N" in 2013. Clean sweeps in all provinces.
But this is not what has happened, till today IK is having difficulties to form the Government, I pray for his success, I salute our Armies each and every member for giving their lives for Pakistanis.
May ALLAH help Pakistan, and may ALLAH make us all true Pakistanis who will look forward and support the righteous IK/PTI , CJ, ARMY and stand with them in these hard times. Pakistan Payindabad.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Shazi ji, I agree, as any where we have corrupt people in our ARMY as well and I have personally dealt with them. But using words maligning the entire Army is hurting 95% of our accumulated military personals.
If it is true that Army is behind all these people you named, and now IK.
Why can't we think positive, and the positive is that probably Army realized their past selections were harmful to the nation, they have destroyed the country, so this time they decided to back the person whom they disliked the most, but for national sake they provided him protection.
And when I said they just provided protection, I want you to realized if Army was backing IK as they did to Nawaz, the results would have been similar as PML"N" in 2013. Clean sweeps in all provinces.
But this is not what has happened till today IK is having difficulties to form the Government, I pray for his success, I salute our Armies each and every member for giving their lives for Pakistanis.
May ALLAH help Pakistan, and may ALLAH make us all true Pakistanis who will look forward and support the righteous IK/PTI , CJ, ARMY and stand with them in these hard times. Pakistan Payindabad.

"maligning the entire Army" READ MY QUOTE AND TELL WHERE MALINGED ALL ARMY. BAYGARAT GNEERAL IS MY POINT. LOOK, AYUB, LOST THREE RIVERS TO INDIA, LOOK YAHYA LOST EAST PAKISTAN. ZIA UL HAQ LOST SIACHE, THIS MUSSH. BROUGHT HUMLIATION IN CARGEL AND OVER 3000 SOLDIERS MARTERD WHERE MORE LOSS THAN ENTIRE 12965 WAR.THESE SHIT GENERAL ARE FOLLOWED BY THE PRESNTS NOKER OF PAKISTANI KOOM BELIVE WE ARE STUPIED AND ILLETRATAS. THESE OUR NOKER HAVE ACCEPT THAT THESE BAGARAT GENERALS ARE OUR NOKER AND CHOKIDARS NOT OUR RULERS.