Pakistan-IMF initial dialogue ends in deadlock

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Phuddi kay dirty piss drinking khatris are the largest recipient of aid in the world and still 700 million slumdogs piss and shit on the streets while the so called men rape the women. So shut the fuck up and go back to your terrorist RSS / BJP forums.

Endians are the most jealous people in the world so it makes sense for these shit eaters to troll Pakistani websites. Lol talk about an inferiority complex.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha bhikhmanga kutti ..................:LOL::LOL::LOL:
china ke samne khol kar marwane ke liye taiyar ho ja .bhikh milegi

And yet you are the largest bhikaris of the world and still no toilets for 700 million dirty shuddar monkeys. Marwana tu bohat achi tarah janta hai jaisay teri maa endia kay saray kutton say marwati hai aur tera gandoo PM bhi marwata hai aur tu uski chat kay mazay laita hai. :eek::greenangree:

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha bhikhmangi kutti ka bacha .:LOL::LOL::LOL:
ja bhikh mang .
Brothers i wish both Indian and Pakistanis suffering from poverty and corruption get relief. Why can't both nations live happily at the same time? We should focus to improve our own self l. Coming to Pakistani forum and poking like this will give a kick to your ego but just for few minutes max. It won't serve society or your nation. Go solve your own problems, let us solve ours

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I already said..no issue if we take last time loan from IMF...but not under this type of foolish conditions...If Pakistan need some help then see others financial institutions in the world..And make a plan to finish all IMF loans within five years..SC and Gov should speed up cases and process for looted money to take back...This money is in Billions and Billions... locally and internationally..

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well get these corrupts as quick as possible ,you don't have to go out looking for aid. please please use the Saudi formula,if that doesn't work use the Khashoggi formula.

Galaxy

lot of time I doubt weather the government will ever be able to recover looted money.I don't under stand why the Zardari sugar mills,Butt brothers homes in pakistan and other looters properties are not up for sale already.

Galaxy

Thousands of bureaucrats have properties and other assets beyond their means.Where is action. Don't wait for this NAB. We need military courts. Few hearings and Write the Fu**ing check here before you can leave this room.

Galaxy

These 150 years old Brits made institutions only work in Britain. They wont work in pakistan.