Pakistan,china,israel after 60 years of independance.....

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Whats the reason behind that we even have plenty amountful of natural resources but still we are considered weak country in the world by economy,leadership,unity, Justice and much more?

Should we blame ourselves for all this sitiuation or our leaders bucause we the peoples of Pakistan chose our leaders so how it could be the leaders failure???

Its all our failure because we are not honest with ourselves so how could we be honest with our Beloved Country Pakistan......

Have a look where the world is gone and where we are sleeping......
Israel
China
Pakistan

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To all Brother and Sis
My intention is not to hurt anyone feeling but i want to motivate all our country fellows around the world to work in the best interest of Pakistan...and try to bring changes in the system of pakistan.....try not to give vote in the next election to corrupt elite.....

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Major difference is the one community & one language in china & Israel (if i m not wrong)

in pakistan several communities & languages no one want to see that some other community get hold of the system or upper hand

(have an example of Iran one religon one language etc)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
China has a population of over a billion. That makes it a daunting task in itself to achieve what China has achieved even with a unified language.
Although we dont like the mention of India on this forum but it is an example of how to get succeed on the world stage even though they have a population of over a billion, over 800 languages and multiple religions.
So i think it is not really the languages and the religion that are the cause of our failures.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
May be people who created isreal and china were sincere in there effort and people of country also wanted to change and make them strong and prosperous country . on the other hand look at pakistan

Apart from M.A.Jinnah , liaqat ali khan had little political knowledge and foresightness , our first foreighn minister ( zafar ali khan) was working for qadyanis and he actually made our embassies as propogating markrakiz of kadyani izm

Since our independence we still have those people as our leaders who were lords and masters at time of british govt i.e traitors of muslim at that time are still our leaders.

our general public is also not sincere with the country when people migrated from india we know there were thousands who claimed false lands , etc etc

Mohajirs are still called mohajirs altough they migrated for pakistan ( irrespective of if they migrated in 47 or 54)

and to top it all off our education system is still producing more and more irrational , non patriotic and wealth loving leaders.....

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
Many languages in Israel, more then Pakistan i think. But they chose one there hebrew. They came from many diffrent part of europe. Hebrew was there old language wich many of them did not speak. Why can we not choose one urdo,arabic or farsi?
No matter where they live they send money to Israel, when they were building the state they send money every month. One man went and collected from every family.
If we unite and do same collect every month and use on projects in our citys. Many people doing lot of great work in pakistan but more need to join them. We have people like Baba Edhi, Imran Khan and people of Read foundition.
Israel is made on the same reason as Pakistan, religion. If jews can do it so can we.

Last edited:

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
The solution to the main three problems of Pakistan is,

1. No political parties and no party flags, Just one Party and one flag, that of Pakistan
2. No Religious sectarianism and end of Mulla's 'theka' of Islam
3. No provinces or Provincial assemblies or MPAs, instead administrative divisions may they be 20 or 30.