Our Earth is stationary (ساکن)! Breaking revelation by Pakistani Aalims

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i wonder how can someone in this age and time believe earth is flat ?

and Quran talks in literature sense
when Quran say earth is spread..it does not mean its flat for real..Quran is talking metaphorically like we would say the plain of punjab which would literally mean that the soil of punjab is flat which is not possible since earth is round
Haha yes in this time and age.. ... ? Because we are now more advance than before and have gained enough knowledge to now confirm that earth is flat and not round.
And earth is not round as it is now proven that it has no curvature at all.....?
And Prince?...you better come out of your imaginary world called Dhump and know the reality...Haha kab tak apnay aap ko dhoka detay raho gay??

Saboo

Just a couple of days ago a spaceX rocket went to space using the very same science theory and calculations.
This is indicated in Quran just a matter of sense.
These molvis are stuck on crude translation of Quranic verses, just like christian priest in Galileo's times.
Hahaha...Regarding that rocket, there was news that the pilot wanted to take some pictures of any one of that 25,000 plus satellites ( supposedly ) circling around the earth and could not even see one??...Maybe satellites are a hoax too as many say?
Haha some one suggested it might have been night time there so he could not see them??

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro can you think of how GPS in your phone works? just think about it u will get the answer that earth is not flat.
i wonder how can someone in this age and time believe earth is flat ?

and Quran talks in literature sense
when Quran say earth is spread..it does not mean its flat for real..Quran is talking metaphorically like we would say the plain of punjab which would literally mean that the soil of punjab is flat which is not possible since earth is round
Just a couple of days ago a spaceX rocket went to space using the very same science theory and calculations.
This is indicated in Quran just a matter of sense.
These molvis are stuck on crude translation of Quranic verses, just like christian priest in Galileo's times.
It is just a misconception that according to Qur'an Earth is Flat. No, not at all. This is miracle of Qur'an that it mentions about 1400 years ago that non of Earth, moon or Sun were stationary. Whereas, the whole world was considering that earth was stationary:

(Qur'an 36:40) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ
It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.
نہ سورج کی مجال ہے ہ چاند کو جا پکڑے اور نہ رات ہی دن سے پہلے آ سکتی ہے اور ہر ایک ایک آسمان میں تیرتا پھرتا ہے

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha yes in this time and age.. ... ? Because we are now more advance than before and have gained enough knowledge to now confirm that earth is flat and not round.
And earth is not round as it is now proven that it has no curvature at all.....?
And Prince?...you better come out of your imaginary world called Dhump and know the reality...Haha kab tak apnay aap ko dhoka detay raho gay??
haha the best i can do now is suppose that ur joking and having kind of fun ?

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is just a misconception that according to Qur'an Earth is Flat. No, not at all. This is miracle of Qur'an that it mentions about 1400 years ago that non of Earth, moon or Sun were stationary. Whereas, the whole world was considering that earth was stationary:

(Qur'an 36:40) لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ
It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.
نہ سورج کی مجال ہے ہ چاند کو جا پکڑے اور نہ رات ہی دن سے پہلے آ سکتی ہے اور ہر ایک ایک آسمان میں تیرتا پھرتا ہے

yes..the ayat he quoted is from Surah Qaaf
wherein the main topic is about answering a question of disbeliver
and to answer it Quran uses agriculture as an example..so when Allah say earth is spread out , it is intended for agricultural activity. Quran is not talking about a scientific fact in those ayah of Surah Qaf or the shape of earth but is speaking that earth is spread out and from sky it receives water etc

The worst we do to Quran is when we start quoting ayas out of context

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
GPS signals work the same way cell phones work... through a net work of towers located all over the world. A phone's signal travels wireless only to a nearest tower which then takes the signal by cables to the tower near to the receiving phone which again transmits it wireless to the phone being called. All the inter continental communication travels thru under sea cables. All TV signals travel the same way...Just google it to find more info.

Really ? What did I just read? Were you serious ?

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
GPS signals work the same way cell phones work... through a net work of towers located all over the world. A phone's signal travels wireless only to a nearest tower which then takes the signal by cables to the tower near to the receiving phone which again transmits it wireless to the phone being called. All the inter continental communication travels thru under sea cables. All TV signals travel the same way...Just google it to find more info.
Are not they suppose to b from satellites orbiting around a spherical earth many are geostatic,means rotationg in the same speed with earth and some are orbiting in diferent directions.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This theory that the earth is not only stationary but also flat has been around for a long time and have some very valid points. Too bad Pakistani Mullas come to know about it now.
The students should be taught the pros and cons of this theory and let them do their own research to make up their mind.
*Sigh! And there I was thinking you were actually decent and well educated person with a square head on your shoulders.

In my book any person in this day and age who still thinks the earth is flat .....well I rather not say it. I'll just let the meme do the talking.

sir-this-spot-is-for-the-handicapped-only-the-earth-22649983.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
قرآن میں ایک مشرق ایک مغرب ، دو مشرقیں دو مغربین ، تین سے زیادہ مشرقین اور تین سے زیادہ مغربین سے متعلق حضرت علی علیہ السلام کی وضاحت پڑھ لیں
سارے مسائل کا حل ہو جائے گا
Yaar tum ko apni aqal pe matam kerna chaiye. Tum logon ke mutabiq Quran sirf Syedna Ali r.a ke tareef ka qaseeda hai, us mein sirf Syedna Ali r.a ke ilawa aur kuch bhi nahi hai.

Quran mein jo lag bag 78,000 ke qareeb huroof hain un sub ka tarjuma tum logon ke Ali kiya hai. Tum apnay tarjumay ko kholo to shuru hota hai Ali ali ali ali ali ali, aur akhri safay tak ali ali ali ali ali. hai aur kuch bhi nahi.

Last edited:

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh yea? And you know all the scientists on this planet? Hahahaha funny. If you go to the Flat Earth Society, many of its members are scientists of good repute.
Also islamic aalims you calling retards are not that stupid as you think.? There are many reasons and hints in Quran that earth could be flat and not round? For an example, there is a verse in Quran which says that God had spread this earth like a carpet. Now if it was a ball how could that be?....to be spread like a carpet?
اگر زمین گول نہیں ہے تو دوسری طرف کیا ہے؟ ۔۔۔۔ایک معصومانہ سوال ۔۔۔۔اوراس کے کنارے پر کون کھڑا ہے ? ? ? ?

Saboo

اگر زمین گول نہیں ہے تو دوسری طرف کیا ہے؟ ۔۔۔۔ایک معصومانہ سوال ۔۔۔۔اوراس کے کنارے پر کون کھڑا ہے ? ? ? ?
If you google and look flat earth map it will answer all your questions.... ?
As my teacher in grade 5 used to say, " her baat mat poocha kar....Kuch khud bhi kr lia kar hud-haraam?"?

superman99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What I meant is there’s no genetic evidence that human were initially chimpanzees and through evolution and natural selection became human -
What folks usually refer to evolution is a stage by stage development of any organism - for example during embryonic development all cells have complete genomic material - known as pluripotent or stem cells - through gene expression they become e.g retina, muscle, nerves etc. this is of course an established scientific fact..

Discarded? It is taught in western schools. Javed Ghamidi went to the length of justifying evolution.

Saboo

*Sigh! And there I was thinking you were actually decent and well educated person with a square head on your shoulders.

In my book any person in this day and age who still thinks the earth is flat .....well I rather not say it. I'll just let the meme do the talking.

sir-this-spot-is-for-the-handicapped-only-the-earth-22649983.png
Haha atleast you are admitting for once that you could be wrong ( as you say in my case ) so you could also be wrong about the globe earth.? Tell me, did you ever bother to look into this flat earth theory? and the relevant arguments? If not then how can you say it is wrong?
First do some research and then come talk.

Last edited:

Saboo

Are not they suppose to b from satellites orbiting around a spherical earth many are geostatic,means rotationg in the same speed with earth and some are orbiting in diferent directions.
Yes they are supposed to be orbiting around earth in all directions and are in thousands but how come there is not even one picture of them from any where, from the space station, from Appolo mission astronauts , from the moon? from a satellite itself of other satellites?

Saboo

yes..the ayat he quoted is from Surah Qaaf
wherein the main topic is about answering a question of disbeliver
and to answer it Quran uses agriculture as an example..so when Allah say earth is spread out , it is intended for agricultural activity. Quran is not talking about a scientific fact in those ayah of Surah Qaf or the shape of earth but is speaking that earth is spread out and from sky it receives water etc

The worst we do to Quran is when we start quoting ayas out of context
Yes Prince I read that aaya too but it only mentions the sun and the moon floating in their orbits but does not mention the earth?

Saboo

Haha yes you suppose right, I do like to make and have fun and joke around but suppose I was not joking around this time? So the only way to find out is to do a little research on your own if you want to know the truth...Why don't you start with this question, ..Does Earth really have a curvature? and ask uncle Google....Hahaha if there is no curvature, no globe earth, right??