Orya Naqbool Jaan exposed over his criticism about population planning in Harf e Raaz

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
yeh khanzeer aur laanti hai jo fazloo shaitan h...mi ko alam e Islam kaa leader kehta hai iss nay sabitt krr diya keh yeh khood nutfaa e h...m hai laanatt iss h....mi prr jo fazloo jaisay h...mi aur laanti ko apni m.... kaa yaar samjh krr aik leader bnaa raha hai oryaa kaa DNA krao lazmi kisi ghaleez aur kothaay kaa taulaq milay gaa iss khanzeer kaa yeh laanti jisko khanzeer Al Shaitan leader lagta hai aur woh bhi alam e Islam kaa

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جسطرح خربوزوں کے کھیت میں گیدڑ چیکیں مارتے ہیں وہی نظارہ ہوتا ہے اوریانامقبول کے ٹاک شو کا
ابھی آج کہہ رہا تھا کہ فضلا پوری امت مسلمہ کا ترجمان ہے
لاحول ولا قوہ

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh khanzeer aur laanti hai jo fazloo shaitan h...mi ko alam e Islam kaa leader kehta hai iss nay sabitt krr diya keh yeh khood nutfaa e h...m hai laanatt iss h....mi prr jo fazloo jaisay h...mi aur laanti ko apni m.... kaa yaar samjh krr aik leader bnaa raha hai oryaa kaa DNA krao lazmi kisi ghaleez aur kothaay kaa taulaq milay gaa iss khanzeer kaa yeh laanti jisko khanzeer Al Shaitan leader lagta hai aur woh bhi alam e Islam kaa
Now his true colors are coming out,how can praise a filth like diesel

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good post super shaheen. You and AK47 need to join Revolution party. Orya is a religious pig.I will make AK47 a chairman.Time to bring soft revolution and kick these molviz out of politics.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good post super shaheen. You and AK47 need to join Revolution party. Orya is a religious pig.I will make AK47 a chairman.Time to bring soft revolution and kick these molviz out of politics.
Ha ha ha we will see. It is not easy to convicne AK47 plus i believe pti and Imran khan is doing great,why would we need another party

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oriya ka talk show bund kero yeh logon ko ghumrah ker raha hai aur Fasadion ki zuban bol raha hai....
Whatever credibility he had has gone with Fazlu's sycophancy...
sahi kaha

مجھے اس بندے اوریہ مقبول جان سے کوئی دلی لگاؤ نہیں - لیکن اگر کوئی بندہ بھی بونگی مارتا ہے تو اس کو اٹھا کر ایسے ہی پوسٹ نہ کر دیا کرو - پہلے دیکھ لیتے کہ اوریہ نے کیا غلط کہا ہے - اب بھائی میرے پہلے یہ ویڈیو دیکھو اور اس کے بعد بتانا کہ کیا واقیائی - اللہ اس اس زمین پر بھیجے لوگوں کو کھلانے کے قبل نہیں ؟؟؟ شرم آنی چاہے تم لوگوں تو بھیڑوں کی طرح ریوڑ بنتے پر
احمقو تمہاری سر زمین پچھلے چھ سالوں سے اپنی ضرورت سے زیادہ گندم پیدا کر
رہی ہے - اتنی کہ اب تم لوگوں کے پاس اس کو سمبھالے کی گنجایش نہیں

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
مجھے اس بندے اوریہ مقبول جان سے کوئی دلی لگاؤ نہیں - لیکن اگر کوئی بندہ بھی بونگی مارتا ہے تو اس کو اٹھا کر ایسے ہی پوسٹ نہ کر دیا کرو - پہلے دیکھ لیتے کہ اوریہ نے کیا غلط کہا ہے - اب بھائی میرے پہلے یہ ویڈیو دیکھو اور اس کے بعد بتانا کہ کیا واقیائی - اللہ اس اس زمین پر بھیجے لوگوں کو کھلانے کے قبل نہیں ؟؟؟ شرم آنی چاہے تم لوگوں تو بھیڑوں کی طرح ریوڑ بنتے پر
احمقو تمہاری سر زمین پچھلے چھ سالوں سے اپنی ضرورت سے زیادہ گندم پیدا کر
رہی ہے - اتنی کہ اب تم لوگوں کے پاس اس کو سمبھالے کی گنجایش نہیں

Oye gaday ,teri aqal sey yeh batain bahir hain,
tu bus orya ,khadim aur Fazlu diesel ko follow kar.

AK47 ney kab kaha hai k population kam ya zaida honey chai.

Orya maqbool tv par bait kar bongyaan hee tu martha rehtha hai.

Orya maqbool ki nahi bongi

"FAZLU DIESEL ISLAMIC WORLD KA SUB SEY BADA LEADER HAI"

Ab psychpath fazlu ki es bhongi ko bhi defend kanrey poonch besharmoon ki tarah.

RajaRawal111

Oye gaday ,teri aqal sey yeh batain bahir hain,
tu bus orya ,khadim aur Fazlu diesel ko follow kar.

AK47 ney kab kaha hai k population kam ya zaida honey chai.

Orya maqbool tv par bait kar bongyaan hee tu martha rehtha hai.

Orya maqbool ki nahi bongi

"FAZLU DIESEL ISLAMIC WORLD KA SUB SEY BADA LEADER HAI"

Ab psychpath fazlu ki es bhongi ko bhi defend kanrey poonch besharmoon ki tarah.
But AK47 first words anre about Oriyas stance on population. Did you watch before posting.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
But AK47 first words anre about Oriyas stance on population. Did you watch before posting.
yeah i know and i guess it is a month old video.Bahi baath tu population planing par ho rahi hai But when did he say that you should have only 2 kinds or 10 kids?
He only said sort out your personal life or country first then you could have 10 kids. And what is wrong with that,one should only marry and have kids if you have good source of income and if you can look after your kids and wife properly.
Bachay paida karke road par chor deney sey society aur islam ki konsi khidmath hogi,bus charsi aur daku hee paida hongay. Lagtha app ney video deki hee nah ya phir aap samjay hee nahi hain.

DO some research about pregnancy related mortality rate in Pak?
The health
condition of women after gving borths?
Unemployment
?
Resources and their usage in Pak?
Baathain karna asan hai lekin practical things are different.
Ask orya how many kids he has and where did they study ? Does he the issues of poor children and their mothers?

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

yeah i know and i guess it is a month old video.Bahi baath tu population planing par ho rahi hai But when did he say that you should have only 2 kinds or 10 kids?
He only said sort out your personal life or country first then you could have 10 kids. And what is wrong with that,one should only marry and have kids if you have good source of income and if you can look after your kids and wife properly.
Bachay paida karke road par chor deney sey society aur islam ki konsi khidmath hogi,bus charsi aur daku hee paida hongay. Lagtha app ney video deki hee nah ya phir aap samjay hee nahi hain.

DO some research about pregnancy related mortality rate in Pak?
The health
condition of women after gving borths?
Unemployment
?
Resources and their usage in Pak?
Baathain karna asan hai lekin practical things are different.
Ask orya how many kids he has and where did they study ? Does he the issues of poor children and their mothers?
I am absolutely not contesting your point in fact i 110% agree with you in this subject. It is not just the food shortage that comes into account for a massive inactive population. There are lots of other social factors like Educations and health and of course the employment of the huge population. However on the other side we have one of the most talented manpower also in the muslim world. The industrialization and expansion in the economy, which should be out goal will solve lots and lots of these problems.
This is a very huge debate which will never end. All I was saying that We should not interfere openly in some areas which are between ones personal life and Allah. This is totally persons choice and should be decided on the individual level. And the food and shortage of food should never be and issue because that is all Allah's sphere.
And neither we should blindly follow others without knowing other side of the truth as well.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am absolutely not contesting your point in fact i 110% agree with you in this subject. It is not just the food shortage that comes into account for a massive inactive population. There are lots of other social factors like Educations and health and of course the employment of the huge population. However on the other side we have one of the most talented manpower also in the muslim world. The industrialization and expansion in the economy, which should be out goal will solve lots and lots of these problems.
This is a very huge debate which will never end. All I was saying that We should not interfere openly in some areas which are between ones personal life and Allah. This is totally persons choice and should be decided on the individual level. And the food and shortage of food should never be and issue because that is all Allah's sphere.
And neither we should blindly follow others without knowing other side of the truth as well.
Bro it is a long debate bro and i do not time to have long discussion. It is like your word against mine.
You better discuss it AK47 i guess he would answer your questions better coz he is the one who made the video not me,im sharing it becaudse hypocrite orya maqbool ki chitrol sahi howi hai lol

RajaRawal111

Bro it is a long debate bro and i do not time to have long discussion. It is like your word against mine.
You better discuss it AK47 i guess he would answer your questions better coz he is the one who made the video not me,im sharing it becaudse hypocrite orya maqbool ki chitrol sahi howi hai lol
Anyways I am sorry if I offended you.
However it tells me that your post was actually for Oriya alone, not for subject AK47 was discussing. So far as Oriya Maqbool Jaan is concerned. i may me ways more against him than you and AK47. But please keep in mind that people who you dont like you are not always wrong.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anyways I am sorry if I offended you.
However it tells me that your post was actually for Oriya alone, not for subject AK47 was discussing. So far as Oriya Maqbool Jaan is concerned. i may me ways more against him than you and AK47. But please keep in mind that people who you dont like you are not always wrong.
Thanks bro Appreciate your comments. You seem a decent guy.