Only PTI is Genuine Opposition in Pakistan : Hassan Nisar

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Now will start watching the appraisal of Hasan Nisar by PTI fools,

They simply want some to talk few good words for Imran Khan, and even if that would be donkey, they will be taking that donkey as their well wisher.

Can't stop laughing.:lol::lol::lol:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now will start watching the appraisal of Hasan Nisar by PTI fools,

They simply want some to talk few good words for Imran Khan, and even if that would be donkey, they will be taking that donkey as their well wisher.

Can't stop laughing.:lol::lol::lol:

Burnol%20Plus%20cream_3655.gif

homelogo.gif

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
@Shadow-Man , Keep laughing; you will be alone in this foolishness ...

Unbelievable, Hassan Nisar (Pro-MQM), king of negativity, preacher of inferiority complex has finally realized that its time to call spade a spade...:mash:

Look at PTI follower's behavior, like toddlers.;););) keep talking good words for Imran Khan and they will be happy like this toddler, this toddler is giggling on silly actions, correct, he is keep laughing , so do the same PTI lovers do. happy on non-sense.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets see until when......... Hassan Nisar has to come clean by publicly condemning MQM killing activities.

Unbelievable, Hassan Nisar (Pro-MQM), king of negativity, preacher of inferiority complex has finally realized that its time to call spade a spade...:mash:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look at PTI follower's behavior, like toddlers.;););) keep talking good words for Imran Khan and they will be happy like this toddler, this toddler is giggling on silly actions, correct, he is keep laughing , so do the same PTI lovers do. happy on non-sense.

I think it was u who said " I am laughing" So the kid is actually u.Not PTI supporters.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Laughter may be the best medicine, but honey, the gun which ur leader have given u, will only make u a killer...

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
I think it was u who said " I am laughing" So the kid is actually u.Not PTI supporters.

Yes laughing on PTI followers, like in this video you have seen, Guy was tearing paper and laughing on the laughter of kid.;););)

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Laughter may be the best medicine, but honey, the gun which ur leader have given u, will only make u a killer...

Sweat heart don't worry about the Gun, it kills from the front which show who had killed, here case is entirely different, you people are being fooled in name of honesty, how nicely this man is using you guys, and you people doesn't want look left and right, Great blind faith, keep on going, however it will end with worst then a gunman shooting.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Sweat heart don't worry about the Gun, it kills from the front which show who had killed, here case is entirely different, you people are being fooled in name of honesty, how nicely this man is using you guys, and you people doesn't want look left and right, Great blind faith, keep on going, however it will end with worst then a gunman shooting.

May i know, which party do u support?

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahahaha

My Party name is Pakistan,

Does this makes you feel comfortable?

:):):):)

I see so many crazy indo who r desperate to get Pakistani Nationality...

Sweetie, by partipating to a Pakistani website will never ever get u our nationality.. u ve to earn it.. apply it through proper channel if u r really that desperate (which i know u r)...

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

I see so many crazy indo who r desperate to get Pakistani Nationality...

Sweetie, by partipating to a Pakistani website will never ever get u our nationality.. u ve to earn it.. apply it through proper channel if u r really that desperate (which i know u r)...

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Sweat heart Pakistan is in my blood by birth, and I am making sure, my blood will pay back to Pakistan, Good for you to pretend as Pakistani Patriot, however you need to work hard and learn more to show your self as Pakistani. ;););)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Sweat heart Pakistan is in my blood by birth, and I am making sure, my blood will pay back to Pakistan, Good for you to pretend as Pakistani Patriot, however you need to work hard and learn more to show your self as Pakistani. ;););)

man! when will u crazy indoz get out of indo movie dialogs... get a life... and do learn how to boil an egg.. that might pay u back one day...

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
U are indian..there is nothing wrong in being indian man..just admit it..
[hilar][hilar][hilar]