One of my favorite Islamic Scholars praising one of my favorite leaders!!

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)

Just came across this video today, thought would share. Mufti Menk is an amazing scholar, intelligent, kind and compassionate. Helped me turn my life around Alhamdulillah, may Allah SWT elevate him in rank and keep his presence with the ummah! Amen......

On the other hand, I am proud to have cast my first ever vote for Imran Khan who I believe InshAllah with the help of Allah will get Pakistan out of the mess its currently in. Listen to the video in full if you can... if you're interested in the part about IK only, its at 23:15

Muslim Speakers Page - Lecture

BTW, if anyone is interested, mufti menk has a whole lecture series (about various topics form stories to Prophets to shaan-e-nazool of ayahs....) on youtube
May Allah give us the strength to stay on the right path. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
"The moment he [Imran Khan] released that man [Abhinandan], he [Imran Khan] became the true hero. WHO? The Prime Minister of Pakistan. Why? Because he did something unexpected, he did something that is realllly an Islamic teaching, truly when I sat and thought about it, I thought the Prophet Muhammad SAW would have done something like this." Mufti Menk about Imran Khan's decision to release captured indian pilot Abhinandan.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When religion is run by paid Monks.

It's definitely preached as a lie to emotionally extort money, even it has the truth in it.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
God hired me, to tell the truth that
Beards are god forsaken liars

You sir are so misled, filled by hatred, its sad how you paint all those who have a beard with the same brush...... its sad, may Allah SWT open our eyes and replace hatred with Iman inside our hearts....
Remember - you may be ridiculing a wali (friend) of Allah for indeed neither you nor any other human on the face of the planet knows the true intentions of the heart..... hence we are taught to speak a good word or remain quiet.

muhammadadeel

You sir are so misled, filled by hatred, its sad how you paint all those who have a beard with the same brush...... its sad, may Allah SWT open our eyes and replace hatred with Iman inside our hearts....
Remember - you may be ridiculing a wali (friend) of Allah for indeed neither you nor any other human on the face of the planet knows the true intentions of the heart..... hence we are taught to speak a good word or remain quiet.

None of the Prophets were molvi's.
  1. Moses PBUH went to get light in the dark, found God.
  2. Muhammad PBUH sitting in the cave got told he is the Prophet.

وَمَا كُنتَ تَرْجُو أَن يُلْقَىٰ إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابُ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ ظَهِيرًا لِّلْكَافِرِينَ - 28:86
And you were not expecting that the Book would be conveyed to you, but [it is] a mercy from your Lord. So do not be an assistant to the disbelievers.

https://quran.com/28/87?translations=20

Capri_78

Voter (50+ posts)
When religion is run by paid Monks.

It's definitely preached as a lie to emotionally extort money, even it has the truth in it.
I never wanted to reply to a stupid like u... but keep religion out of ur dirty politics. Mufti Menik is a reputed religious scholar, learn to respect those who are trying to project real teachings of Islam. May ALLAH ALMIGHTY give hidayat to all of us.. Aameen

muhammadadeel

I never wanted to reply to a stupid like u... but keep religion out of ur dirty politics. Mufti Menik is a reputed religious scholar, learn to respect those who are trying to project real teachings of Islam. May ALLAH ALMIGHTY give hidayat to all of us.. Aameen

I have listened to his speech, he is a uncontextualized idiot. Religion is easy to sell in an outlook with emotions attached.

Muhammad (PBUH) a man came to accept Islam, Prophet asked do u have a job (employed) before making him Muslim. Sahaba asked why did u not directly guide him to Islam. Prophet PBUH replied if he goes back to his village and people ask him what did Muhammad PBUH said if he wud have asked for money, then there is no use of such belief.

Islam is not about commercial prostitution of beliefs. These mullahs have given us nothing but shame for the last 10 centuries.

Capri_78

Voter (50+ posts)
I have listened to his speech, he is a uncontextualized idiot. Religion is easy to sell in an outlook with emotions attached.

Muhammad (PBUH) a man came to accept Islam, Prophet asked do u have a job (employed) before making him Muslim. Sahaba asked why did u not directly guide him to Islam. Prophet PBUH replied if he goes back to his village and people ask him what did Muhammad PBUH said if he wud have asked for money, then there is no use of such belief.

Islam is not about commercial prostitution of beliefs. These mullahs have given us nothing but shame for the last 10 centuries.
Right boss u r the biggest scholar.. Don't wanna wrestle with a pig in the mud... Keep enjoying ur mud...May ALLAH ALMIGHTY bless us all with hidayat... Aameen

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
How absolutely bloody ignorant fool does one have to be to say what you muhammadadeel are saying.... by your logic Islamiat is a joke, fiqh is a useless, studying religion is of no use cuz smartasses like yourself are soo smart that you can not only 'cherrypick' selective verses of the quran but blatantly quote them without context?! Do you even know the shaan-e-nazool of the ayah you're quoting...
dude, remember what you type is akin to what you say -- n in your junoon you don't want/should not say something that will become the noose around your neck on the day of qiyamah...

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
What is the sanad of this hadeeth? Can you provide text/volume?

muhammadadeel

How absolutely bloody ignorant fool does one have to be to say what you muhammadadeel are saying.... by your logic Islamiat is a joke, fiqh is a useless, studying religion is of no use cuz smartasses like yourself are soo smart that you can not only 'cherrypick' selective verses of the quran but blatantly quote them without context?! Do you even know the shaan-e-nazool of the ayah you're quoting...
dude, remember what you type is akin to what you say -- n in your junoon you don't want/should not say something that will become the noose around your neck on the day of qiyamah...

I can only tell u the truth from the Quran and Hadeeth. Then,

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ - 109:6
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
The problem when people start believing that they are right only and no one prays that Allah guides him or her to the truth.Why don't we all pray to Allah God the Almighty that if you are right Allah guides the other to it and if the other person is on the right he guides you to it .

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
I can only tell u the truth from the Quran and Hadeeth. Then,

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ - 109:6
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
Please do tell me the text/volume you quoted the above hadith from? provide the sanad, I would like to see for myself....

"Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes. God has endeared faith to you and made it beautiful to your hearts; He has made disbelief, mischief, and disobedience hateful to you. It is people like this who are rightly guided through God’s favor and blessing: God is all knowing and all wise. (Quran 49:6-8) "

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
If you only think what you write will be brought in front of you on the day of judgement you will be very careful but Alas we live in the moment of passion writing behind these keyboards full of arrogance and deep ignorance judging people while not looking at all our own hearts and souls