One of my favorite Islamic Scholars praising one of my favorite leaders!!

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you only think what you write will be brought in front of you on the day of judgement you will be very careful but Alas we live in the moment of passion writing behind these keyboards full of arrogance and deep ignorance judging people while not looking at all our own hearts and souls
Straight truth, don't u see mosques as commercial centres run by people who don't understand arabic and chant in the name of God words they don't even understand.

Most of the molvi's forget Quran and remember it again 1-2 month before Ramadan.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Straight truth, don't u see mosques as commercial centres run by people who don't understand arabic and chant in the name of God words they don't even understand.

Most of the molvi's forget Quran and remember it again 1-2 month before Ramadan.
It all begins with us before criticising others we need to look at ourselves what have we done for our Deen .How much do we follow the Deen in our lives.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Well hell will wait for you as you follow Menk into it.
Gladly InshAllah.... for one who talks only about peace, love, kindness, compassion and attributes all goodness to Allah SWT, being humble despite having a large following -- and above all spreads goodness is indeed closer to Allah than those who spread hatred and trashtalk others....
"
The Dajjal will be in possession of two things similar to heaven and hell. What it will claim to be its heaven will actually be hell and what it will call to be its hell, will turn out to be heaven. If you are present at that time, try to enter into its hell; that will be heaven for you.
"

muhammadadeel

Gladly InshAllah.... for one who talks only about peace, love, kindness, compassion and attributes all goodness to Allah SWT, being humble despite having a large following -- and above all spreads goodness is indeed closer to Allah than those who spread hatred and trashtalk others....
"
The Dajjal will be in possession of two things similar to heaven and hell. What it will claim to be its heaven will actually be hell and what it will call to be its hell, will turn out to be heaven. If you are present at that time, try to enter into its hell; that will be heaven for you.
"

the important part is to stop injustice the praising and chanting bullshit part is the easily shit to digest and go home happy.

muhammadadeel

"
"
exactly, all these Mullahs are a face of Dajjal. They give us dreams and bullshit about everything good but their action is 0, that is more Dajjal than Dajjal himself.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
exactly, all these Mullahs are a face of Dajjal. They give us dreams and bullshit about everything good but their action is 0, that is more Dajjal than Dajjal himself.
Oh buddy if only you knew.... if only indeed.... I would recommend you to read the tafsir of Ibn Kathir (unfortunately you might call him a maulvi as well and ridicule his works, perhaps even ridicule Sahih Bukhari, only Allah knows your true intention....)

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
muhammadadeel said:
I can only tell u the truth from the Quran and Hadeeth. Then,

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ - 109:6
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
Please do tell me the text/volume you quoted the above hadith from? provide the sanad, I would like to see for myself....

"Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes. God has endeared faith to you and made it beautiful to your hearts; He has made disbelief, mischief, and disobedience hateful to you. It is people like this who are rightly guided through God’s favor and blessing: God is all knowing and all wise. (Quran 49:6-8) "

Still awaiting your response to the above if ye be so truthful:
"Please do tell me the text/volume you quoted the above hadith from? provide the sanad, I would like to see for myself"

muhammadadeel

Oh buddy if only you knew.... if only indeed.... I would recommend you to read the tafsir of Ibn Kathir (unfortunately you might call him a maulvi as well and ridicule his works, perhaps even ridicule Sahih Bukhari, only Allah knows your true intention....)

Jesus PBUH himself hated Sufi's and the Rabi's bcz there action was mere talk, while doing nothing to stop injustice in the land.

muhammadadeel

Please do tell me the text/volume you quoted the above hadith from? provide the sanad, I would like to see for myself....

"Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes. God has endeared faith to you and made it beautiful to your hearts; He has made disbelief, mischief, and disobedience hateful to you. It is people like this who are rightly guided through God’s favor and blessing: God is all knowing and all wise. (Quran 49:6-8) "

Still awaiting your response to the above if ye be so truthful:
"Please do tell me the text/volume you quoted the above hadith from? provide the sanad, I would like to see for myself"

Do u listen to fucking beard and ask for the reference, NO. Bcz u get cunted violently by them. That's your entire evidence.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Sincere tauba ,good intention followed up with the right action and Duaa to Allah SWT for steadfastness are hopefully the keys to open the Heart to the Deen of Allah SWT.May Allah SWT forgive us for our shortcomings,guide us to the right path and then keep us steadfast on his Deen.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Muhammad (PBUH) a man came to accept Islam, Prophet asked do u have a job (employed) before making him Muslim. Sahaba asked why did u not directly guide him to Islam. Prophet PBUH replied if he goes back to his village and people ask him what did Muhammad PBUH said if he wud have asked for money, then there is no use of such belief.
Again for the 3rd time..... this 'hadith' you quoted. Clearly you portray to have knowledge of Islam since you keep quoting various hadiths and ayahs....
Please do provide the following in regards to the aforementioned hadith:
  1. Sanad (chain of narration)
  2. Classification of hadith (indicating its strength)
  3. Text/Volume where you're quoting this hadith from.

I do have access to the 4 volumes of Sahih Bukhari and should be able to look therein if ye be so truthful...

muhammadadeel

Again for the 3rd time..... this 'hadith' you quoted. Clearly you portray to have knowledge of Islam since you keep quoting various hadiths and ayahs....
Please do provide the following in regards to the aforementioned hadith:
I do have access to the 4 volumes of Sahih Bukhari and should be able to look therein if ye be so truthful...
Even if people like you are shown evidence you are too used to the mullah's cock. So enjoy that.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Even if people like you are shown evidence you are too used to the mullah's cock. So enjoy that.
Dude, I am genuinely asking cuz I do not know everything, still tryna learn. So for the fact that you did indeed quote the hadith you must have knowledge about it... so again, please do share the requested info:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
You sir are so misled, filled by hatred, its sad how you paint all those who have a beard with the same brush...... its sad, may Allah SWT open our eyes and replace hatred with Iman inside our hearts....
Remember - you may be ridiculing a wali (friend) of Allah for indeed neither you nor any other human on the face of the planet knows the true intentions of the heart..... hence we are taught to speak a good word or remain quiet.
Stop arguing with this ignorant. When you're talking to a ignorant Say Assalam OAlikum wrwb and change your path.
The person do not understand the importance of scholars. The earth is flat for him.