Niazi speech debunked

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تو نے بغض عمران میں بھونک کے مر جانا ہے ۔۔ اسکے دور میں بہت سے پراجیکٹس لگے تھے۔ گنجوں کو جب حکومت ملی اسوقت بھی 22 ہزار میگاواٹ سے زیادہ تھی جب کہ پاکستان کی ضرورت 20 ہزار میگاواٹ سے زیادہ نہیں ہے۔

گنجے اسے 34 ہزار میگاواٹ تک لے گئے لیکن فائدہ کیا جب استعمال نہیں ہو رہی ؟ کمیشن کے لیے؟!
تم ثبوت دیدو کے بوہت سے بجلی گھر لگے تھے چول خانہ
٢٠٠٠٠ ہزار میں سے ١٠٠٠٠ ہزار کا ثبوت دیدو چلو

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1,000,000% agree with you, we all remember that famous speech by Nawaz Shareef waving around a bunch of papers. "Huzoor, yeh hai woh zariye, jin se london ke flats liye gaye hai" but went to trail court to saanp soung gaya and did not even produce one torn of piece of paper as money trail. Absolutely no honour left at all, no sir, not at all !

You left with nothing but Jugtay . And this is not new for me. I hear that all that time . when you got left nothing to defend your position , you start to diver attention and start to mumble non sense.

LOL not your fault, because you patwaris are blind to the facts and only live on tickers sent to you from Patwar HQ,The case against Babar Awan is that he stopped shipments ordered by Showbaz e aala from blacklisted companies and against the approval of the federal government. I said it back then and I say it now, he was absolutely correct in doing so.

And Babar Awan had the decency and moral aptitude to resign the very day these allegations were brought up, will Kudri and showbaz show the same, follow suit and resign? Woh kya resign kare gay. Ganjay ko jub tak supreme court ne laat maar ke bahir nahi pheka woh kursi ke saat jhonk ki tarah chipka raha

Moral decency and Baber Awan. ? Lol . The guy who is holder of fake degree and for years used to write Doctorate in front of his name. No wonder poties use their rear end to think ....Just to refresh some of your forgotten decencies.
????????????

"""""" Babar Awan finally concedes he is no doctor from any university
ISLAMABAD: It is official now: Babar Awan has quietly conceded before the Election Commission through the latest nomination papers for the Senate slot that he is neither a PhD doctor nor had acquired any education from Saudi Arabia, contrary to his past declarations in 2006.
Not only he mentioned holding a doctorate degree earned from the fraudulent Monticello University of United States, in previous papers for Senate seat, he continued using the title ‘Dr’ with his name.
Even his twitter identity is @DrBabarAwan, not amended to-date. But in latest nomination papers, he is Zaheerud Din Babar only, without the prefix ‘Dr’.
His radical break from the past practice has gone unnoticed even by the PML-N, the main rival party that has not challenged this contradiction in his previous and present nomination papers.
The Supreme Court that has directed him to produce educational credentials after suspending his legal practice license seems to have forced him to submit a statement of facts in the nomination paper.
As for Babar’s case is concerned, he declared under oath in the 2006 nomination papers, a long list of his qualifications.
Babar then disclosed that he did his Matric in Science in 1971 from Board of Sargodha; Intermediate in Humanities from Board of Sargodha in 1973; BA in Arts from the University of Punjab in 1975; Masters in Economics from the University of Punjab in 1978; DAL in Arabic Islamic Law from King Saud University, KSA in 1982; LLB from University of Karachi in 1986; and PhD in Criminal Law from the “Monty Cello University USA” in 1998 session. He also wrote his full name as “Dr. Zaheerud Din Babar Awan.”Awan, interestingly misspelled the fake Monticello university in his nomination papers as “Monty Cello” from where he affirmed to have done his doctorate degree. He claimed to have done his PhD in Criminal Law from “Monty Cello University USA” in 1998.
Notwithstanding his declaration of PhD degree

in 2006 paper, a photocopy was not submitted unlike other educational certificates annexed with the documents. His DAL from King Saud University was not shown either.
Farooq Awan advocate, his brother, however, then explained to The News that only graduation degree was mandatory to be attached with the nomination papers and not the rest. Farooq perhaps did not know although not required the copies of the degrees of Awan’s MA Economics and LLB were too submitted in addition to his BA degree and the certificates of Matric and Intermediate.
As his Senate term expires and Babar submitted papers for new bid, there is no mention of PhD degree from Monty Cello University US, a non-accredited institution declared fake, and DAL in Arabic Islamic Law from King Saud University.
There is no explanation as to why Awan avoided in 2006 to provide to the Election Commission these two foreign “degrees” one of which has already proved to be fake for the reason that the Monticello University, which issued Babar the PhD degree was never authorised to do so. For being a fraud, the uni

?
??
Hahahaha... kiya idhar udar ki chawlien maar rahe ho. We all know when boots want to install a puppet like their little sapling grown in General Jillanis nursery they bring him in with proper majority so there are no hurdles in getting their way through their puppet.

Tum logon pe asal mein boots ka bhoot sawar hai and think that just because ganju is a 100% product of the boots then so must everyone else be too. Times have changed and this is not the 80s or 90s, its not even 2013. The sooner you accept this fact the better it is for you.

And as for the rest of your chawalien, forget being PM if I am head of a company and I need a manager I will look for the most suitable candidate not only people I know. , This is not Ganja raj where only my chacha, phuppard, cousin, bhaja, samdi etc etc can be posted.

Time has changed and the Bongi khan is still licking 80's shoes and the rest of you worshipers are right behind him .

I don't have a time for your lengthy non sense. The fact of the matter is that you couldn't answer my question about the Finance advisor, tells me how the truth hurts your ears and you try to mute it ... Isn't that what the Bongi khan has trained you... Hafeez Shaikh or Hafeez Pasha ? ? which one was chosen by Bongi khan ...None of them , the master is boot ? .. Your idiocy is being exposed ....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
تم ثبوت دیدو کے بوہت سے بجلی گھر لگے تھے چول خانہ
٢٠٠٠٠ ہزار میں سے ١٠٠٠٠ ہزار کا ثبوت دیدو چلو

پہلے تو تم بتاؤ کہ جب ضرورت نہیں تھی تو کیوں لگائے؟

اور گوگل پہ سرچ کر لو مل جائیگا۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You left with nothing but Jugtay . And this is not new for me. I hear that all that time . when you got left nothing to defend your position , you start to diver attention and start to mumble non sense.

Moral decency and Baber Awan. ? Lol . The guy who is holder of fake degree and for years used to write Doctorate in front of his name. No wonder poties use their rear end to think ....Just to refresh some of your forgotten decencies.

????????????

"""""" Babar Awan finally concedes he is no doctor from any university
ISLAMABAD: It is official now: Babar Awan has quietly conceded before the Election Commission through the latest nomination papers for the Senate slot that he is neither a PhD doctor nor had acquired any education from Saudi Arabia, contrary to his past declarations in 2006.
Not only he mentioned holding a doctorate degree earned from the fraudulent Monticello University of United States, in previous papers for Senate seat, he continued using the title ‘Dr’ with his name.
Even his twitter identity is @DrBabarAwan, not amended to-date. But in latest nomination papers, he is Zaheerud Din Babar only, without the prefix ‘Dr’.
His radical break from the past practice has gone unnoticed even by the PML-N, the main rival party that has not challenged this contradiction in his previous and present nomination papers.
The Supreme Court that has directed him to produce educational credentials after suspending his legal practice license seems to have forced him to submit a statement of facts in the nomination paper.
As for Babar’s case is concerned, he declared under oath in the 2006 nomination papers, a long list of his qualifications.
Babar then disclosed that he did his Matric in Science in 1971 from Board of Sargodha; Intermediate in Humanities from Board of Sargodha in 1973; BA in Arts from the University of Punjab in 1975; Masters in Economics from the University of Punjab in 1978; DAL in Arabic Islamic Law from King Saud University, KSA in 1982; LLB from University of Karachi in 1986; and PhD in Criminal Law from the “Monty Cello University USA” in 1998 session. He also wrote his full name as “Dr. Zaheerud Din Babar Awan.”Awan, interestingly misspelled the fake Monticello university in his nomination papers as “Monty Cello” from where he affirmed to have done his doctorate degree. He claimed to have done his PhD in Criminal Law from “Monty Cello University USA” in 1998.
Notwithstanding his declaration of PhD degree

in 2006 paper, a photocopy was not submitted unlike other educational certificates annexed with the documents. His DAL from King Saud University was not shown either.
Farooq Awan advocate, his brother, however, then explained to The News that only graduation degree was mandatory to be attached with the nomination papers and not the rest. Farooq perhaps did not know although not required the copies of the degrees of Awan’s MA Economics and LLB were too submitted in addition to his BA degree and the certificates of Matric and Intermediate.
As his Senate term expires and Babar submitted papers for new bid, there is no mention of PhD degree from Monty Cello University US, a non-accredited institution declared fake, and DAL in Arabic Islamic Law from King Saud University.
There is no explanation as to why Awan avoided in 2006 to provide to the Election Commission these two foreign “degrees” one of which has already proved to be fake for the reason that the Monticello University, which issued Babar the PhD degree was never authorised to do so. For being a fraud, the uni

?

Time has changed and the Bongi khan is still licking 80's shoes and the rest of you worshipers are right behind him .

I don't have a time for your lengthy non sense. The fact of the matter is that you couldn't answer my question about the Finance advisor, tells me how the truth hurts your ears and you try to mute it ... Isn't that what the Bongi khan has trained you... Hafeez Shaikh or Hafeez Pasha ? ? which one was chosen by Bongi khan ...None of them , the master is boot ? .. Your idiocy is being exposed ....
Classic tap out, happens when logic and facts butts heads with patwari propaganda

giphy.gif

Zaidi Qasim

Classic tap out, happens when logic and facts butts heads with patwari propaganda

giphy.gif
Classic tap out or you are flat out . Try answering my question in solitary and then come back .... or read a book about Baber Awan and his decencies.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Classic tap out or you are flat out . Try answering my question in solitary and then come back .... or read a book about Baber Awan and his decencies.
Bhai woh jaisa bhi jala sarda gala badboodar hoga lekin tumharay har ganjay se 10000 darjay behter hai aur ikhalaqi jurat ka muzahira kiya hai. Tum butt aur sharifon ko to jab tak laat maar ke bahir phenka nahi jaye to nahi jaate. Sari ki top leadership yah to jail mein hai, bail per hai, NABzada hain ya phir bhaagi hui hai aur isthihari hai. Aur jis jis ko laat nahi maari beghairton ki tarah apni kursi se samad bond ke tarah chipak ke bhaita huway hai. Aur chaley aaye doosron ko ikhlaqiyat pe dars dene

Like I have said you jiyala patwaris have no moral soapbox on which you can stand on and lecture others.

Abhi to sirf comission banay ke baat ki hai to sub ki phat ke haath mein aa gai hai, jab bane ke baad karwai shuru kare gi to pata nahi kahi fout hi na ho jayein.

Zaidi Qasim

Bhai woh jaisa bhi jala sarda gala badboodar hoga lekin tumharay har ganjay se 10000 darjay behter hai aur ikhalaqi jurat ka muzahira kiya hai. Tum butt aur sharifon ko to jab tak laat maar ke bahir phenka nahi jaye to nahi jaate. Sari ki top leadership yah to jail mein hai, bail per hai, NABzada hain ya phir bhaagi hui hai aur isthihari hai. Aur jis jis ko laat nahi maari beghairton ki tarah apni kursi se samad bond ke tarah chipak ke bhaita huway hai. Aur chaley aaye doosron ko ikhlaqiyat pe dars dene

Like I have said you jiyala patwaris have no moral soapbox on which you can stand on and lecture others.

Abhi to sirf comission banay ke baat ki hai to sub ki phat ke haath mein aa gai hai, jab bane ke baad karwai shuru kare gi to pata nahi kahi fout hi na ho jayein.
Look , my question was not related to Baber Awan but the selection of Hafeez Shaikh . Who selected him as a finance Advisor ? Bongi Khan didn't even know his whereabouts let alone his name and expertise. Bongi khan never met even once before he was selected as Finance Advisor . A leaf taken from the PPP time . If Bongi khan is running the Government , then , he should at least would have known what eh was doing .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Look , my question was not related to Baber Awan but the selection of Hafeez Shaikh . Who selected him as a finance Advisor ?
Uncle G kabhi kissi aur ki bi sun liya karo sirf apni bakwas kerne ke liye utwalay mut hote raha karo. I already gave you the answer in my example about how a manager/ceo hires the best man for the job not because he knows him but because he is best suited for it. And anyone can recommend him any candidate, but the final decision lies with him.

Yeh kya bewaqoofi hai, he didn't know him from before? And that also you have no proof off.

Khan has been regularly touring the world for a good 30 to 40 years and knowns and has met many many people and knows Pakistanis all across the world so maybe he knows him from a long time back. And after all Hafeez Sheikh was Pakistans finance minister from 2010 to 2013, the years when Khan was very politically active so of course he knew him from then as he was part of the govt then.

But regardless its a stupid argument to make in the first place anyways.

Zaidi Qasim

Uncle G kabhi kissi aur ki bi sun liya karo sirf apni bakwas kerne ke liye utwalay mut hote raha karo. I already gave you the answer in my example about how a manager/ceo hires the best man for the job not because he knows him but because he is best suited for it. And anyone can recommend him any candidate, but the final decision lies with him.

Yeh kya bewaqoofi hai, he didn't know him from before? And that also you have no proof off.

Khan has been regularly touring the world for a good 30 to 40 years and knowns and has met many many people and knows Pakistanis all across the world so maybe he knows him from a long time back. And after all Hafeez Sheikh was Pakistans finance minister from 2010 to 2013, the years when Khan was very politically active so of course he knew him from then as he was part of the govt then.

But regardless its a stupid argument to make in the first place anyways.
Zahar hai tumhari bakwas esay hi nahi bund hogi , theek hai , then
. Just to resolve it once and for all, tell me how many people he met before the announcement of Finance Advisor's name ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Zahar hai tumhari bakwas esay hi nahi bund hogi , theek hai , then
. Just to resolve it once and for all, tell me how many people he met before the announcement of Finance Advisor's name ?
Abhay mein kya us ka bachpan se personal secretary houn ke meray pass list hai woh kiss kiss se mila. Yaar kabhi to aqal ki baat ker liya karo.

Zaidi Qasim

Abhay mein kya us ka bachpan se personal secretary houn ke meray pass list hai woh kiss kiss se mila. Yaar kabhi to aqal ki baat ker liya karo.
Look, Mr. Smart . He was taking interviews for those who were probable choices of Finance Advisor. I can name some if you do not remember. No where on those list , the name of Hafeez Shaikh was included. He didn't meet him and yet, on the very next day , he was chosen as Finance Advisor.

You guys are too much lickers of this bong khan and easily forget the incidents

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Look, Mr. Smart . He was taking interviews for those who were probable choices of Finance Advisor. I can name some if you do not remember. No where on those list , the name of Hafeez Shaikh was included. He didn't meet him and yet, on the very next day , he was chosen as Finance Advisor.

Haan bahi jaub aur kuch nahi milta to tum aur baji amrood jaisay logo ke pass malisya, boot polishiya, Gate falan dhimkaan ki paidawar ke ilawa aur kuch nahi rehta

Tum kya prime minister ke office mein us ke saath the jo tum ho har ek aur poori details ka pata hai? Media mein har koi apni apni source laga ke adhi saachi aadhi jhooti incomplete kharabien nashar kerdeta hai.

Media ne to koi 555 logon ko CM punjab ki post ke liye confirm kiya tha, lekin jo CM punjab bana us ki khabar kissi ek ne bhi nahi di, aab bolo gay Buzdar ko CM lagaya to woh bhi "boots" selection thi!

Oh Shit I just gave you more fodder for your cuckoo conspiracy theories! LOOOL

Zaidi Qasim

Haan bahi jaub aur kuch nahi milta to tum aur baji amrood jaisay logo ke pass malisya, boot polishiya, Gate falan dhimkaan ki paidawar ke ilawa aur kuch nahi rehta

Tum kya prime minister ke office mein us ke saath the jo tum ho har ek aur poori details ka pata hai? Media mein har koi apni apni source laga ke adhi saachi aadhi jhooti incomplete kharabien nashar kerdeta hai.

Media ne to koi 555 logon ko CM punjab ki post ke liye confirm kiya tha, lekin jo CM punjab bana us ki khabar kissi ek ne bhi nahi di, aab bolo gay Buzdar ko CM lagaya to woh bhi "boots" selection thi!

Oh Shit I just gave you more fodder for your cuckoo conspiracy theories! LOOOL
You seem to have too much time to waste. If you do not know who came for interview to the PM office after Asad Umer was, then let me know I can provide you the list of possible candidate .
Bongi khan Never called Hafeez Shaikh for the job . He was chosen by boots not by Bongi khan . That is all I am trying to tell you for last 2 days . Since, you don't have an answer ,you continue to come up with unnecessary trash in reply.