Niazi speech debunked

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
جھرلو یہ ١٢٠٠٠میگا واٹ بجلی سانپ شریف کی بدولت ہے
اور LNG اور گیس کی فروانی بھی نوازے کا کام ہے ،میں تو خود نوازے کو پسند نہیں کرتا

مگر نیازی ایک جھوٹا اور منافق انسان ہے
Lol first of all thanks for calling him saanp shareef haha u made my day .. second as i said all these overpriced projects is the way they earn commissions..bhai yeh jo flats banae thay yeh b motorway say he banae thay hahah these stooges live for these mega projects so they can get mega kickbacks

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol first of all thanks for calling him saanp shareef haha u made my day .. second as i said all these overpriced projects is the way they earn commissions..bhai yeh jo flats banae thay yeh b motorway say he banae thay hahah these stooges live for these mega projects so they can get mega kickbacks
its not the issue , issue is give the credit where its due!
you need to see how Niazi is taking credit for old projects given by NS

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It is a simple fact that Bongi khan got caught on his own lies. He mentioned NRO among PPP and then he said that these cases were build in their own tenure and against each other and he had nothing to do with it , yet, he continue to say that both of these parties were compromised the integrity of the system by supporting and not making cases against other. Both statements are contrary to each other.
Bohat bholay ho, ya phir jaan ke ban rahe ho. There is no honor among thieves, both your parties made cases against each other and then just froze them in their initial stages as security and protection from the other and reach a mexican stand off. So both of them have each other by the balls. If you open your mouth don't forget I also have files on you. Forgot Ch Nisars endless press conferences. I have files on this, I have files on that, I have files on him, I have files on her. And now they see IK is the only thorn in their side which is topping them going back to the good old days of riding the gravy train they have united. As the old saying goes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

His claim that the loans were taken but nothing was built from these loans . yet, the projects, Motorway, Power units and road constructions and CPEC were all finished during the PMLN time .
All at above costs and with massive kickbacks along with the many flop and dead projects as I mentioned earlier AND if there is nothing there then why all of a sudden all you people jumping up and down and crying like babies all of sudden ?

Why only go 10 years back . what about Musharaf's regime ? . Boots are all halal now ? why not probe the loan taken and the projects during dictator's time which was 15 years ago.

What a lame whataboutery argument, why not then from 1947? Or from back to the time of the Harradpa civillization I'm sure there were some corrupt Dravidians back in the day. 10 years because it was the slowest economic period of Pakistan in its entire history while loans and debt also increased the most in that 10 year period in Pakistans history and as it is white collar crime is difficult to detect and the older it gets the tougher that gets. We may never know the true extent of corruption done by your masters Zardaku and Ganja

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bohat bholay ho, ya phir jaan ke ban rahe ho. There is no honor among thieves, both your parties made cases against each other and then just froze them in their initial stages as security and protection from the other and reach a mexican stand off. So both of them have each other by the balls. If you open your mouth don't forget I also have files on you. Forgot Ch Nisars endless press conferences. I have files on this, I have files on that, I have files on him, I have files on her. And now they see IK is the only thorn in their side which is topping them going back to the good old days of riding the gravy train they have united. As the old saying goes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Your usual blaming got no limits . What I have said and you conveniently missed is that fact that Bongi khan lied in his speech when he himself contradict his own statement one after other. Either they were together and didn't filed any cases against each other during their own tenure or they were not together and did file cases against each other. What the Bongi khan was implying that he didn't file any cases against both of them . so, the question is if the cases were filed by both of them against each other , then obviously Bongi Khan is lying for their cooperation . Or if they did not file cases against each other , then where the cases got registered .. You can't have you cake and eat it too. Both of the statement can't be true . at least one of Bongi Khan statement is wrong .
All at above costs and with massive kickbacks along with the many flop and dead projects as I mentioned earlier AND if there is nothing there then why all of a sudden all you people jumping up and down and crying like babies all of sudden ?

Again misrepresenting the facts . How do you knwo that the kick backs are taken ? Even before you can be certain , you already proven it right.... Now that is how the poties spreading their nefarious propaganda against anyone who opposes them . The recent example is Judge Isa. even before his case could reach SJC, all the contents of his reference were made to the media to malign him by the poties and the boots . You could only say for certain once you have proven it, otherwise , it is the same rubbish , the supreme court called it during the Panama case.
What a lame whataboutery argument, why not then from 1947? Or from back to the time of the Harradpa civillization I'm sure there were some corrupt Dravidians back in the day. 10 years because it was the slowest economic period of Pakistan in its entire history while loans and debt also increased the most in that 10 year period in Pakistans history and as it is white collar crime is difficult to detect and the older it gets the tougher that gets. We may never know the true extent of corruption done by your masters Zardaku and Ganja

Again trying to save boots in this case. If you can go 10 years back , why can't go 15 years back. Obviously , the boots father are not ready for the scrutiny of his own dictator. The whole drama is stages by the boots and the Bongi jhan is just a complacent in this game . Army didn't allow courts to bring Mushaharf to the courts even one day, how could they allow the il legit regime of his many years to be exposed fully. This is why I am saying the Boots and the Bongi are in cahoots in this together.

bhaibarood

Your usual blaming got no limits . What I have said and you conveniently missed is that fact that Bongi khan lied in his speech when he himself contradict his own statement one after other. Either they were together and didn't filed any cases against each other during their own tenure or they were not together and did file cases against each other. What the Bongi khan was implying that he didn't file any cases against both of them . so, the question is if the cases were filed by both of them against each other , then obviously Bongi Khan is lying for their cooperation . Or if they did not file cases against each other , then where the cases got registered .. You can't have you cake and eat it too. Both of the statement can't be true . at least one of Bongi Khan statement is wrong .

Again misrepresenting the facts . How do you knwo that the kick backs are taken ? Even before you can be certain , you already proven it right.... Now that is how the poties spreading their nefarious propaganda against anyone who opposes them . The recent example is Judge Isa. even before his case could reach SJC, all the contents of his reference were made to the media to malign him by the poties and the boots . You could only say for certain once you have proven it, otherwise , it is the same rubbish , the supreme court called it during the Panama case.

Again trying to save boots in this case. If you can go 10 years back , why can't go 15 years back. Obviously , the boots father are not ready for the scrutiny of his own dictator. The whole drama is stages by the boots and the Bongi jhan is just a complacent in this game . Army didn't allow courts to bring Mushaharf to the courts even one day, how could they allow the il legit regime of his many years to be exposed fully. This is why I am saying the Boots and the Bongi are in cahoots in this together.
yeh chawal bhi gate #4 ki paidwar hai ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOL Bohat bholay bante ho, in short no honor among thieves and my enemies enemy is my friend is enough for any one with half a working grey cell to understand the predicament you present.

Facts are nandipur and solar park type projects were over budget and dead in the water from the get go. Facts are Pakistan debt and loans ballooned to extraordinary limits in your tenures and yet economic performance was the worst ever

And like I said if everything went by the book and there was no corruption or commissions then you people have nothing to worry about, in fact you should welcome it. Sit back relax and chill, but you all are squealing like stuck pigs already when nothing has even happened yet! I wonder why? Chor ki dhardi mein thinka syndrome?

Meh as I said and tired of explaining to you jiyala patwaris in denial about this 24/7 boots boots bogeyman you have created to justify the events of the past couple of years you have to bring in boots to justify it. Tum log bhool jate ho duniya ke sabse taqatwar boot walon se bhi ek bardi taqat hai. Aur aab us ki naik zaat ne tum logon per suo moto action ley liya hai.

One sentence is enough to debunk all your boots theory, when boots bring in puppets they bring them in with 2/3rd majority. Not like this. What kind of shitty and useless boots are these that they can't even give a clear cut majority to their so called "selected" candidate.

Boot, boot kerdi mein aapay boot ho gai! LOOOOL

Zaidi Qasim

LOL Bohat bholay bante ho, in short no honor among thieves and my enemies enemy is my friend is enough for any one with half a working grey cell to understand the predicament you present.

When you caught lying in national speech , what kind of honor is left ? This is nothing more than his usual Bongi which the only things he knows now.

Facts are nandipur and solar park type projects were over budget and dead in the water from the get go. Facts are Pakistan debt and loans ballooned to extraordinary limits in your tenures and yet economic performance was the worst ever

And like I said if everything went by the book and there was no corruption or commissions then you people have nothing to worry about, in fact you should welcome it. Sit back relax and chill, but you all are squealing like stuck pigs already when nothing has even happened yet! I wonder why? Chor ki dhardi mein thinka syndrome?
Nandipur main culprit Baber Awan is in PTI right now. Make sure you make some deal with Judges before you open your mouth about those projects since the Lootas of all other parties are with you. This may de seat you if the "Bara Dacoit" is caught since he is supporting this Bongi Government

Meh as I said and tired of explaining to you jiyala patwaris in denial about this 24/7 boots boots bogeyman you have created to justify the events of the past couple of years you have to bring in boots to justify it. Tum log bhool jate ho duniya ke sabse taqatwar boot walon se bhi ek bardi taqat hai. Aur aab us ki naik zaat ne tum logon per suo moto action ley liya hai.

One sentence is enough to debunk all your boots theory, when boots bring in puppets they bring them in with 2/3rd majority. Not like this. What kind of shitty and useless boots are these that they can't even give a clear cut majority to their so called "selected" candidate.

Boot, boot kerdi mein aapay boot ho gai! LOOOOL
[/QUOTE]
It doesn't matter for Boots whether the poodles in Governments are in simple majority or 2/3 majority. The important thing for them is if Bongi Khan doing what they are telling him to do.
One example . tell me with your hand on your heart that if the Bongi Khan ever knew the recent advisor Hafeez Shaikh . Or if Bongi Khan ever met him in his life or just prior to making him advisor ? I bet you any money Bongi Khan didn't even know the difference between Shaikh and Pasha since both of them work in the finance .

So, don't spread lies about Bongi khan his Government. It is like a dog's breakfast in the morning . every other corrupt of the parties is now his supporter along with Dunda from Boots .

Zaidi Qasim

jab tak yeh pilla boots chatey ga gate #4 pe iska itemal jari raheyga !
by the way mods Ibn e khalid jhota sabit hogaya hai !
waseem did the search and I am found not gulity
Yaar kitna Acha Naam aur kitni ghinaoni Harkat .... Jesay Naam Imran Khan Aur Harkatain Bongi Khan jesi.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

bhaibarood

اورنج ٹرین تو ابھی تک نہیں بنا اور باقی براجیکٹس کے پیسے ملا بھی تب بھی 1000 ارب روپے نہیں بنتے۔

اور پیسے صرف پراجیکٹس پہ نہیں بلکہ ہر پراجیکٹ پر 10 گناہ زائد خرچ ہوئے۔
oh bhai tu bijli aur LNG ke project ke baat karley
NS did the 12000 mega watt and LNG terminals

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
oh bhai tu bijli aur LNG ke project ke baat karley
NS did the 12000 mega watt and LNG terminals

مشرف 21 ہزار میگاواٹ بجلی کے پراجیکٹس چھوڑ کے گیا تھا۔۔۔

پاکستان کی زیادہ سے زیادہ ضرورت 19, 20 ہزار میگاواٹ سے زیادہ نہیں

تو فضول پراجیکٹس لگانے کا فائدہ سوائے کمیشن کے؟

اور یہ بجلی کی سارے پراجیکٹس بھی سی پیک کے تحت لگے۔۔۔

اور یہ بتاؤ کہ اورنج ٹرین کا سی پیک سے کیا تعلق بنتا ہے؟

bhaibarood

مشرف 21 ہزار میگاواٹ بجلی کے پراجیکٹس چھوڑ کے گیا تھا۔۔۔
چول خانہ مشرف کے دور میں ایک میگا واٹ کا بھی بجلی گھر نہیں لگا
? ? ،تیری عقل تے نیازی پے گیا سی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When you caught lying in national speech , what kind of honor is left ?
1,000,000% agree with you, we all remember that famous speech by Nawaz Shareef waving around a bunch of papers. "Huzoor, yeh hai woh zariye, jin se london ke flats liye gaye hai" but went to trail court to saanp soung gaya and did not even produce one torn of piece of paper as money trail. Absolutely no honour left at all, no sir, not at all !

Nandipur main culprit Baber Awan is in PTI right now. Make sure you make some deal with Judges before you open your mouth about those projects since the Lootas of all other parties are with you. This mat de seat you if the "Bara Dacoit" is caught since he is supporting this Bongi Government

LOL not your fault, because you patwaris are blind to the facts and only live on tickers sent to you from Patwar HQ,The case against Babar Awan is that he stopped shipments ordered by Showbaz e aala from blacklisted companies and against the approval of the federal government. I said it back then and I say it now, he was absolutely correct in doing so.

And Babar Awan had the decency and moral aptitude to resign the very day these allegations were brought up, will Kudri and showbaz show the same, follow suit and resign? Woh kya resign kare gay. Ganjay ko jub tak supreme court ne laat maar ke bahir nahi pheka woh kursi ke saat jhonk ki tarah chipka raha

It doesn't matter for Boots whether the poodles in Governments are in simple majority or 2/3 majority. The important thing for them is if Bongi Khan doing what they are telling him to do.
One example . tell me with your hand on your heart that if the Bongi Khan ever knew the recent advisor Hafeez Shaikh . Or if Bongi Khan ever met him in his life or just prior to making him advisor ? I bet you any money Bongi Khan didn't even know the difference between Shaikh and Pasha since both of them work in the finance .

So, don't spread lies about Bongi khan his Government. It is like a dog's breakfast in the morning . every other corrupt of the parties is now his supporter along with Dunda from Boots .
Hahahaha... kiya idhar udar ki chawlien maar rahe ho. We all know when boots want to install a puppet like their little sapling grown in General Jillanis nursery they bring him in with proper majority so there are no hurdles in getting their way through their puppet.

Tum logon pe asal mein boots ka bhoot sawar hai and think that just because ganju is a 100% product of the boots then so must everyone else be too. Times have changed and this is not the 80s or 90s, its not even 2013. The sooner you accept this fact the better it is for you.

And as for the rest of your chawalien, forget being PM if I am head of a company and I need a manager I will look for the most suitable candidate not only people I know. , This is not Ganja raj where only my chacha, phuppard, cousin, bhaja, samdi etc etc can be posted.

pmln.jpg

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
چول خانہ مشرف کے دور میں ایک میگا واٹ کا بھی بجلی گھر نہیں لگا
? ? ،تیری عقل تے نیازی پے گیا سی

تو نے بغض عمران میں بھونک کے مر جانا ہے ۔۔ اسکے دور میں بہت سے پراجیکٹس لگے تھے۔ گنجوں کو جب حکومت ملی اسوقت بھی 22 ہزار میگاواٹ سے زیادہ تھی جب کہ پاکستان کی ضرورت 20 ہزار میگاواٹ سے زیادہ نہیں ہے۔

گنجے اسے 34 ہزار میگاواٹ تک لے گئے لیکن فائدہ کیا جب استعمال نہیں ہو رہی ؟ کمیشن کے لیے؟!