Navjot Singh Sinhu arrives back in India - "I've never received this much love before"

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sikhs and all non-Hindu communitie in India want love and peace. They accept Pakistans existence, its only Hindus from India who have still not accepted Pakistan and continue to malign and attack Pakistan. We love our Sikh brothers and sisters!
Even hindu are better than some racist pakistani. racism is everywhere but more in Pakistan due to illetiracy.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
All Sikh are just like him. I have many Sikh friends and they have so much love for Pakistan. It's the Indian government and media which 24/7 spread negativity and hate to fool poor people of India.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
All Sikh are just like him. I have many Sikh friends and they have so much love for Pakistan. It's the Indian government and media which 24/7 spread negativity and hate to fool poor people of India.
Dear even hindu like pakistani. I have some hindu friends we celebrate DewalI holi eid together like family. You are rite racist are everywhere but there are more racist in Pakistan. Border system shouldnt be very strict people should be allowed to cross it with issue like Europe.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even hindu are better than some racist pakistani. racism is everywhere but more in Pakistan due to illetiracy.

Sir, I will not jump on you today because I find your comment very amusing. There are people being killed in India for merely eating beef and slaughtering a cow. Can you tell me one instance where someone got killed for eating a wild Pig?

Only extremists in Pakistan are the ones who are funded by New Delhi, Washington or Riyadh. Majority of Pakistanis are still very progressive and tolerant people.

As far being education and racism, educated class of Pakistan (fake-liberals) are way more racists than those illiterates living in backward areas of Pakistan.

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear even hindu like pakistani. I have some hindu friends we celebrate DewalI holi eid together like family. You are rite racist are everywhere but there are more racist in Pakistan. Border system shouldnt be very strict people should be allowed to cross it with issue like Europe.

If you want border to open, first those Hindus need to respect us as neighbors. Even enemies respect each other. 2ndly, stop killing our brother and sisters in Kashmir. 3rdly, stop training and funding mercenaries to kill our kids inside Pakistan. 4rthly stop using Afghani soil to plot attacks against Pakistan.

Only then we'll work towards open trade, open borders and friendships.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir, I will not jump on you today because I find your comment very amusing. There are people being killed in India for merely eating beef and slaughtering a cow. Can you tell me one instance where someone got killed for eating a wild Pig?

Only extremists in Pakistan are the ones who are funded by New Delhi, Washington or Riyadh. Majority of Pakistanis are still very progressive and tolerant people.

As far being education and racism, educated class of Pakistan (fake-liberals) are way more racists than those illiterates living in backward areas of Pakistan.
I don't support them but don't forget people in Pakistan killed Christian pregnant woman. Don't forget sir hindu community has been forced to changed the religion in sindh that's why a number of hindu has been migrated recently. Uneducated people are both side but if u see the % pakistan has more.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

bro there are not many Hindus left in Pakistan wonder why?

there are extremists both sides of border, pakies, are no where better let's get serious.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you want border to open, first those hindus need to respect us as nerighbors. Even enemies respect each other. 2ndly, stop killing our brother and sisters in Kashmir 3rdly, stop training and funding mercenaries to kill or kids inside Pakistan. 4rthly stop using Afghani soil to plot attacks against Pakistan.

Dear I fully agree with u non should be allowed to interfere in others issue may I ask what Ajmal kassab was doing in mombay? Video footage is there. Same Indian agent in pakistan (forgot his name) should not be allowed.
1 nor only Indian both nation should respect each other .
2 true, killing in kashmir should be stopped and they should do table talk but pakistani should not be interfere in kashmir ask Jamat e islami what they are doing in kashmir on the name of jihad .
3 I don't belive anyone is funding pakistanI to kill pakistani kids.it's pakistani who is killing pakistani and they are fully responsible of it. If u give u 1 million rupee can u kill even a kid?
4true. Indian should stop using Afghanistan soil but don't forget pakistan has used Afghanistan for ages that's us why Afghanistan hate pakistan now

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you want border to open, first those Hindus need to respect us as neighbors. Even enemies respect each other. 2ndly, stop killing our brother and sisters in Kashmir. 3rdly, stop training and funding mercenaries to kill our kids inside Pakistan. 4rthly stop using Afghani soil to plot attacks against Pakistan.

If India open the border it's the betterment of Pakistan not India. World is open for India and India has access the world market but pakistan? I don't support Indian terrorism same as I don't support pakistani terrorism dear. We must change out mindset now

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Here are some videos to watch

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here are some videos to watch

None of these things happening in Pakistan by the state or government, most of it is result of foreign funding and proxy wars on Pakistani soil including Indian sponsorship.

Also on the other hand this is nothing compared to what has happened in India. Forget all about Kashmiris genocide, and all those Sikh of Khalistan movement who are still living in US, Canada and other countries because their loved ones were slaughtered by Indian state.

and yes, I said INDIAN AS A STATE!!!