Muslims should be kicked out to Pakistan or Qabrastan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dr Zakir should stick to what he knows best and that is comparative religion and dawah, that is his field and he is good at it. These this to people who are good at it

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian Muslim's chose India over Pak. There is no reason why Pak should take them in at all neither do we need them. If Indian Muslims who hate Pak are not happy living in India then break India again and establish another country. Pakistan does not have the resources or land mass to take in an additional 200 million people who have always hated us. They can all fk off as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Indian Muslim's chose India over Pak. There is no reason why Pak should take them in at all neither do we need them. If Indian Muslims who hate Pak are not happy living in India then break India again and establish another country. Pakistan does not have the resources or land mass to take in 200 million people.
بھارت کے تمام مسلمان پاکستان آ بھی نہیں سکتے تھے اور اگر آ جاتے تو پاکستان کے لئے ان ھے سنبھالنا ممکن نہیں تھا۔ بھارت بھر کے مسلمان مسلم لیگ کو ووٹ نا دیتے تو مسلم لیگ خود کو مسلمانان ہندو کی نمائندہ جماعت ثابت نا کر پاتی

Last edited:

stargazer

Allah does not like Kafir But HE is also the Only sustainer in this world and this applies to the Day of Judgement not to this world, until the day a human dies he/she has an opportunity to accept Allah as the creator, this should be clarified. This is Allah's decision and can not be used to hate Kafir in this world.
For the guy who asked the question, well Mr. whoever you are actually the one who is doing what you are accusing of others.

Imranpak

بھارت کے تمام مسلمان پاکستان آ بھی نہیں سکتے تھے اور اگر آ جاتے تو پاکستان کے لئے ان ھے سنبھالنا ممکن نہیں تھا۔ بھارت بھر کے مسلمان مسلم لیگ کو ووٹ نا دیتے تو مسلم لیگ خود کو مسلمانان ہندو کی نمائندہ جماعت ثابت نا کر پاتی

In English?

Imranpak

Sorry to be a killjoy folks but I have never liked nor cared about Indian Muslim's. As long as they don't come to Pak to hell with them all! Culturally and in most other ways they are very different to us Pakistanis. No reason for us to care about them when even this Zakir Naik has never accepted the creation of Pakistan calling it a mistake. If he has the guts then return to your secular India and live there. I feel nothing when Indian Muslim's are killed or abused by their Hindu brethren, nothing at all. If "partition" was so bad then go and lick Modi's feet instead of hiding in Malaysia. Zakir, your ladies are often forced to marry Hindu and Sikh men!

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry to be a killjoy folks but I have never liked nor cared about Indian Muslim's. As long as they don't come to Pak to hell with them all! Culturally and in most other ways they are very different to us Pakistanis. No reason for us to care about them when even this Zakir Naik has never accepted the creation of Pakistan calling it a mistake. If he has the guts then return to your secular India and live there. I feel nothing when Indian Muslim's are killed or abused by their Hindu brethren, nothing at all. If "partition" was so bad then go and lick Modi's feet instead of hiding in Malaysia. Zakir, your ladies are often forced to marry Hindu and Sikh men!

When did this criteria of accepting Pakistan become our priority for caring about anyone?
Did muslims in Afghanistan accept formation of Pakistan? Did ANP, Achakzai and MQM accept formation of Pakistan?
Should we kick them out of Pakistan?
Most muslims who love their homeland India would definitely not like Pakistanis to be separated from their homeland, its natural!
Its their love for us Pakistanis not that they want us to be captured as their slaves.
Dont we want a unified Muslim confederation of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir and even India as a solution to the issues in this region? I certainly believe in that but it doesnt look realistic right now.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
1000000% percent yes! Should be kicked out of Pakistan ASAP and Afghani borders sealed.
Yeh to kisi kitaab mein nahi likha.
BTW Pakistan ke liey vote India aor Bengal, Sindh ke musalmanon ne dia tha. Punjab mein Unionist victory hui thi 46 ke election mein. Should Punjab be handed over to India now?
We should enlarge our chests for opposite opinions, not push everyone to Indian agency.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh to kisi kitaab mein nahi likha.
Kissi kitaab ki zururat nahi hai, kick all the traitors and backstabbers out!
BTW Pakistan ke liey vote India aor Bengal, Sindh ke musalmanon ne dia tha. Punjab mein Unionist victory hui thi 46 ke election mein. Should Punjab be handed over to India now?
We should enlarge our chests for opposite opinions, not push everyone to Indian agency.
Thats a stupid and silly comparison. No one in Pak Punjab is asking to go back to Indian Punjab, or are they being prosecuted in Pakistan that they want to migrate. Every one is well settled and integrated and proud to be Pakistani.

In fact the other way round, today majority of Sikhs would happily accept the proposal Jinnah proposed to Master Tara Singh

Imranpak

When did this criteria of accepting Pakistan become our priority for caring about anyone?
Did muslims in Afghanistan accept formation of Pakistan? Did ANP, Achakzai and MQM accept formation of Pakistan?
Should we kick them out of Pakistan?
Most muslims who love their homeland India would definitely not like Pakistanis to be separated from their homeland, its natural!
Its their love for us Pakistanis not that they want us to be captured as their slaves.
Dont we want a unified Muslim confederation of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir and even India as a solution to the issues in this region? I certainly believe in that but it doesnt look realistic right now.

Since we left India in 1947 choosing to go our separate ways otherwise there was no need to do so if your type loved India so much. Well I did not say accepting Afghans was a good thing at all, I am no fan of them entering Pakistan either. I do not believe in giving asylum to those who hate Pakistan at all. Yes we should kick out Pak haters who live in the country, absolutely. We wanted Pakistan where as those who did not want it chose to stay behind so lets stick to these rules now. It is people like Zaid Hamid who believes in this Ummat nonsense who have brainwashed many Pak people, we are not responsible for the state of other Muslims neither are we a refugee centre for all of them. Nice fantasy your type have of some Muslim alliance ,keep dreaming.