Musharraf to contest election from Chitral

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
CHITRAL: Former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf would contest election from Chitral district, a top leader of the newly launched All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) said on Sunday.

Addressing a public meeting here, APML Secretary General Muhammad Ali Saif said his party would usher a new era of development in the country. The demand of people of Chitral that Pervez Musharraf should contest election from their district has proved that the masses want a change in the politics of the country and that only a revolutionary leader can bring these changes, he remarked.

Saif said that champions of democracy and rights of the people were depositing huge amounts of ill-gotten money in their foreign bank accounts and inflation had reached the highest level. Those raising the slogans of Pakistan Khappey are looting the country and are depriving them of bread, cloth and home, he said.

Muhammd Ali Saif, who is also a spokesman for the former president, said the government was taking credit of the development projects started by the previous government.

Khalid Pervez son of MNA Shahzada Mohiuddin was appointed acting convenor and Faizur Rehman as secretary general of the party, on the occasion.

http://beta.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=16672&Cat=2&dt=11/22/2010

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why musharaf wants to take part in elections from chitral?
few people will know history behind it.
the reason is that chitral has ismaili community ,who consider agha khan as their absolute prophet and imam...and agha khan has very close links with americans israelis etc who are also friends of musharaf,so friend of a friend is a friend..so here is the reason for mush taking part in elections from chitral,for those people who may get confused

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
pehli baat yeh jeetay ga hi nahin jahan se bhi election contest kery ...

dosri baat agar farz kero k jeet bhi jaye tou kya hoga.. pakistan aye ga nahin altafu ki tarha london beth k tapassya (takreer) kerta rahy ga...

darpok insan .... mard ka bacha nahin hai warna bohot generals hain jo pakistan me rehty hain or un k lakhon dushman bhi hain ...

and its true he is trying to win hearts of ismaili voters in chittral warna contest kery na karachi se ... apny city se jahan iss ne apni TAKAT ka muzahira kia tha 12 may ko,,,

MQM will kick his @ss ...

facebook ki party ... khota rerhi party ... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zeshaan

why musharaf wants to take part in elections from chitral?

Because he wants more chitrool from chitral.
Kuttay ki dumm terhy hi rahay gee.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Chitrol USA or Chitrol UK ?

کہاں کی چھترول

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

dosri baat agar farz kero k jeet bhi jaye tou kya hoga.. pakistan aye ga nahin altafu ki tarha london beth k tapassya (takreer) kerta rahy ga...

darpok insan .... mard ka bacha nahin hai warna bohot generals hain jo pakistan me rehty hain or un k lakhon dushman bhi hain ...

and its true he is trying to win hearts of ismaili voters in chittral warna contest kery na karachi se ... apny city se jahan iss ne apni TAKAT ka muzahira kia tha 12 may ko,,,

I agree your all comments, except this.

MQM will kiss his ass. Both r friend and have same category.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Baki sab kuch sahi kaha ...2 disagreements hain .... chitral say wo jeet jaye ga ...secondly , MQM is gonna be the only major party that will support him . Aap shart laga lo ... agar main haara tau ye forum chor doonga ...agar aap haray tau nazimabad kay beech main kahary ho kar nara lagana paray ga " altaf murdabad" . Kesa ?

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
To late to network on facebook in UK, and when I see Musharraf face on UK facebook in Pakistan, I feel in Urdu (taras) and in English pity for him. He has very tarasi face. Anyhow in Pakistan we have network of 180000000 people, which tells me Mush facebook have lot of work to do. To the subject of Chitral and Hazara, I will have my village BABA contest Mush

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Of course he will contest from Chitral for obvious reasons that another member has pointed, the Agha Khan and Israeli connections.

I honestly dont think he wants to come back. He is being lobbied again by the US/UK/Israel to come back to President position so Americans can get him to do what is left to be done and they have written off AZ dues to his corruption and loot maar

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@MUSH u mean BUSH wah wah kya misra phir buna,he would be the first MNA who would win seat in pakistan but be a representative of the parliament from UK,lol:D:D,chitral mein kehta hn yey nazim ka election bhee chirtal say LARAY NAEE JEETA GA ****** KA BUCHA!!!

Spartacus

Why does Musharraf want to contest from CHITRAl.
Reason is very simple.....He has more chance to win his election...