MQM is the most Powerful Party in overall Sindh Districts , MPA Heer Sahoo Challenged.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: If anyone 'Corrupt' in MQM, MQM will permit to Hang them : Haider Abbas Rizvi

Haider Abbas Rizvi replying on the blame of Money Extortion by MQM.
If anyone 'Corrupt' in MQM, MQM will permit to Hang them : Haider Abbas Rizvi

how about their leader bhai?

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well, discussion with you (ammad hafeez) is just waste of time. How you cannt see the criminal approach of MQM?? The best is to ignor you, slaves can not think freely.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: MQM is the only Political Party, which is expanding readily..

Then show us any proof. Despite of passing post

This Sindhi Ajrak and Sindhi topi which this guy is wearing is the dress of native sidhis,not yours.Please wear your own dress which is very graceful .

Larka from Karachi

Voter (50+ posts)

mqm is like Christianity, Christianity was spread by sword and MQM is spreading by gun
Hamesha apne captain ki tarah bari bari batain bolna aor kuch nahi karna, agar koi proof hai to bhai samne lao na yaar ab to aap ki marzi ka Chief Justice hai jis par most political parties ka bharosa hai to phir court me lao aor proof karo aor phir batain karo, ya phir captain ki tarah batain karo ke me falan court me jaoo ga aor London se wapis laoo ga.
warna school to gaye ho ge jeaisay teacher mooh par ungli rakhata hai wohi kaam kar lo aor bharkay marna band karo

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: MQM isn't in coalition for the avidity of ministries, MQM has only 1.3 Ministries.

What's the Role of Altaf Hussain and his Relatives in MQM..
MQM isn't in coalition for the avidity of ministries, MQM has only 1.3 Ministries although MQM is the Biggest Coalition Partner as compare to anyone.

WHat non-sense, MQM is in power more then any party (25 years). MQM was in support with banzir, nawaz and again PPP. SO do not bull shit any more.
MQM is also responsible for the destruction of Pakistan and especailly Karachi.

Very True......

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
All MQM haters posts r based on racism, hatred, jealousy that's what I can conclude now after reading so many posts of MQM bashers!

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

This Sindhi Ajrak and Sindhi topi which this guy is wearing is the dress of native sidhis,not yours.Please wear your own dress which is very graceful .

Hahaha. Feeling Jealous?? ;)
I think, he is looking awesome in this photo ;)

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: MQM isn't in coalition for the avidity of ministries, MQM has only 1.3 Ministries.

WHat non-sense, MQM is in power more then any party (25 years). MQM was in support with banzir, nawaz and again PPP. SO do not bull shit any more.
MQM is also responsible for the destruction of Pakistan and especailly Karachi.
Very True......

I've already answered on this statement but yet now, admin hasn't approved it :P
Check the importance of MQM and must check the seats of MQM in the parliament. but still mqm never demanded for any ministries. MQM is the biggest party in the coalition but still it has 1.3 Ministries.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Student. First of all Mian saab, The first video doesn't tell us that MQM representatives were rigging. So, you are failed and this is so old and many times, i've crushed many conspirator at the same video.
Now, 2nd Video is the biased one. you Should bring here the authentic proofs not like the above video. there are many haters of MQM and they can say anything about mqm. so?? is it some kind of proof?? lmao

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Anti MQM Power Sabotage the peace of Karachi for malign the MQM in Karachi.

My dear I dont agree with you, he (Ammad sb) can post as many as he wants. But the question is, please do not support criminals, and corrupt people or party. Please show your character. Do not support even your father if he is corrupt.

@ zkhan: Very well said.If you read history you must have read about Nazi's of Germany.Their propaganda wing was so strong and they constantly bombarded BS 24 hrs a day.However,no one believed them.Infact if you go to that extent then even your supporters will also start having doubts about you.So if you overdo propoganda , people will become wary of you and start having serious doubts about you intentions.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sab mil kar bolo GA MQM - GA Altaf Hussain.
Tum log apna khoon jalte rahoo Karachi waloon ka vote sirf MQM.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MQM own the Karachi while other Political parties just ravage the Karachi.

what does ''MQM owns karachi''??????????? MQM karachi ko apne baap ki jagir samajhti hae esi lie to aae roz wahan dosri zabanon ke gharib logon ka qatl-e aam karati hae........

Karachi ni pora Pakistan hamary bap ki jagir hy ham ny khoon pasina bha kar pakistan banya hy thali main ni mila.