Malala and Quetta

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
u8zHD.jpg

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Yaar to be fair Tribune has the Quetta news on their front page since yesterday. I didnt see that news get changed even once!

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can not always put two incidents of different natures together. It has become a nature of this nation to say such things. If her why not them. If them why not him. There is huge difference between Malala's incident and sectarian violence. Unknown number of sunnis get killed every day in Pakistan, they don't even come across any news. There is still a lot being said about Quetta at least. So please don't brush it with sectarian paint.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Finally I find someone who agrees with me on malala [MENTION=42070]Dhiraj Kumar[/MENTION] (clap)

aamir_uetn

[h=1]Prime Minister Pervez Ashraf arrives in Quetta[/h]
1-13-2013_83596_l.jpg

QUETTA: Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf reached Quetta as members of Hazara community continued their protest at Alamdar road for the third consecutive day along with coffins of those who lost their lives in the bloodiest bombings in years, Geo News reported Sunday.

According to reports, crucial decisions are likely to be taken with regard to Quetta as the protesters have refused to bury over 80 dead until their demands are met.
The PM is expected to hold negotiations with the representatives of the protesters who called on the government to call in army as the provincial government had failed in protecting their lives.
Sources said that the premier would meet Balochistan Governor Zulfiqar Magsi and would fly to Karachi to discuss the situation with President Asif Ali Zardari.
The sources said that the prime minister would also attend sit-in after receiving security clearance.
The Supreme Court of Pakistan had declared that the provincial government had lost constitutional and moral authority to rule. The apex court is all set to resume hearing Balochistan law and order case on Jan 14.
The sources added that the federal government might hand over the Quetta city to the army under article 232 of the Constitution.

This is the current headline of geo's website and former 2 headlines were also about the same incident, now would u plz like to tell me what made u think media isnt giving coverage to this brutal incident and il b grateful if u could explain y u felt the need to drag malala here

Tribune.com.pk has covered it extensively. The law and order problem demands inclusive police reforms!
Gun culture in pakistan is the one which separates pakistan frm other south asia. No where in India,Bd,Nepal,.... you can find so many illegal guns in grey market

Gov and police needs to enforce strict licensing!

devi jee dhiraj rakhiye, dhiraj kumar bhi hamari side pe aa jaey ga , ya ho skata hai ghalti se like kar diya ho :lol::lol:

Mai to tum dono ke side mein hoon ;) All these problems; will help you get a good leader!! Imran khan is the only ray of hope.
But I forsee Malala to become a big leader n other10-15years!! Women of subcontinent needs to pull up the socks!! Hum mard logo ne south asia ki watt laga di hai!!(yapping)

Mehrushka

devi jee dhiraj rakhiye, dhiraj kumar bhi hamari side pe aa jaey ga , ya ho skata hai ghalti se like kar diya ho :lol::lol:
Mujhe pata hai jo meri side leta hai,ap saazish kerke unko apni side pe ker lete ho...:angry_smile: I'll get u for this...:angry_smile:

Mehrushka

Mai to tum dono ke side mein hoon ;) All these problems; will help you get a good leader!! Imran khan is the only ray of hope.
But I forsee Malala to become a big leader n other10-15years!! Women of subcontinent needs to pull up the socks!! Hum mard logo ne south asia ki watt laga di hai!!(yapping)

ye ap meri side le raho ya double crossing ker rahe ho...:angry_smile: Btw abt IK I agree with u:) as for malala...thx we don't want a drama queen as a leader(bigsmile)

aamir_uetn

do different sides pe aik he time ??? and yes Imran is the best leader in current scenario (bigsmile) malala brave to zroor hai but abhi uski leadership qualities samne nai aain so yeh nai abhi kaha ja sakta k wo achi leader ho gi ya nai

aamir_uetn

exclusive coverage has started now - but since the blast 1st two days media was mum!

na , not a good logic pehle din he se yeh headline hai aur constantly hai, i have been following the news, criticism zroor karni chahiye but avoid blind criticism

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This issue is in lime light because of media. It has absolute public backing, support and sympathy. We are equally grieved as they are our brothers and sisters. This issue is not controversial like Malala's.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye ap meri side le raho ya double crossing ker rahe ho...:angry_smile: Btw abt IK I agree with u:) as for malala...thx we don't want a drama queen as a leader(bigsmile)
bibi.......he never said leader of pakistan........(bigsmile)