Love of Peshawar Police for hero Gazi Khalid

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's unimaginable that one would associate their "true love" (sacha aashiq-e-rasool) for Allah's final messenger Prophet Muhammad ﷺ by killings and murders. It's even worse than Jahalat. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ never stated anything as such. Extra-Judicial killings in Islam is haram. There's no if's and but's to it.

You can only fall into such Jahalat if you don't read Qur'an yourself with translation and rely on "OTHERS" to spoon feed you.

There is only 1

ان کو ڈر ہے کہ کوئی اس چنٹو جیسا ان کو نہ پھڑکا جائے .اسی لئے دہشت گردوں کو اپنے عمل سے یقین دلا رہے ہیں کہ ہم تو تمہارے ساتھ ہیں

Vitamin_C

Two things, first Muhammad did support this kind of behavior

Second, I agree this aashiq-e-rasool is virtue signalling that was started over 80 years ago by a man who fraudulently claimed that he saw in his dream that Allama Iqbal is Aashiq e rasool since then dacoits, rapists, land grabbers, bhatta khors, serial killers and even call girls to make themselves seem pious by claiming to be aashiq e rasool. Its usually the worst people in society who try to prove themselves to be ashiq e rasool.

It's unimaginable that one would associate their "true love" (sacha aashiq-e-rasool) for Allah's final messenger Prophet Muhammad ﷺ by killings and murders. It's even worse than Jahalat. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ never stated anything as such. Extra-Judicial killings in Islam is haram. There's no if's and but's to it.

You can only fall into such Jahalat if you don't read Qur'an yourself with translation and rely on "OTHERS" to spoon feed you.

Vitamin_C

I think they genuinely sympathize with this man.

ان کو ڈر ہے کہ کوئی اس چنٹو جیسا ان کو نہ پھڑکا جائے .اسی لئے دہشت گردوں کو اپنے عمل سے یقین دلا رہے ہیں کہ ہم تو تمہارے ساتھ ہیں

Vitamin_C

Policemen, Generals and Kings are all products of the nation. The nation is knee deep in this shit. From educated class to jahil molvis, they all support these actions.

Not true for Policemen at all.
I have observed them changing their colors according to situation rapidly.

remykhan

Its pathetic in our society to out and murder some one just because he or she has different faith or different views. We Muslims living in Europe, America and many other countries where we can pray build masque without any hindrance and no one stops us. Here we are, having no tolerance, no respect for others, it seems there are lot of zombies driven by mullahs. Its about time to serve speedy justice to deter these mad murderers.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Two things, first Muhammad did support this kind of behavior

Second, I agree this aashiq-e-rasool is virtue signalling that was started over 80 years ago by a man who fraudulently claimed that he saw in his dream that Allama Iqbal is Aashiq e rasool since then dacoits, rapists, land grabbers, bhatta khors, serial killers and even call girls to make themselves seem pious by claiming to be aashiq e rasool. Its usually the worst people in society who try to prove themselves to be ashiq e rasool.
And then you say you are not an Islamophobe but yet you get all your information from a well known islamphobic website which is filled with junk and lies. The list you posted is filled with such, just read the first 6 or 7 from the list to know that and source given so called historians which came centuries after the Prophet and didn't even life in the Arabian peninsula.

Like I said if the cap fits, wear it.

Don't believe me, just google the first few names on the list

jamilarif

Voter (50+ posts)
Police and Judiciary are Biased in this case because they knew that this Mullah Mafia is way bigger and stronger ...

I have some questions one who a person is to decide that someone is guilty and this should be his punishment .... second if this thing is allowed that anyone can take revenge in the name of religion then whats the purpose of courts, laws and police.
In last 10 years about 150 cases of blasphemy are reported and almost 70-75 people were murdered before their are put to trial.

ONE LAST QUESTION IF SOMEONE DON'T PROOF IN COURT WILL HE / SHE HAS SAME PUNISHMENT AS ACCUSED ???

Vitamin_C

The list comes with references of Sahih Hadith, Ibn Kathir etc which are well reputed sources of main stream sunni Islam.

The top 3 names of the list are poets and they are well documented in hadith, Prophet's Biography and Surah Kahf in Quran was a response to their questioning. You seem to have very little knowledge of your own religion.

And then you say you are not an Islamophobe but yet you get all your information from a well known islamphobic website which is filled with junk and lies. The list you posted is filled with such, just read the first 6 or 7 from the list to know that and source given so called historians which came centuries after the Prophet and didn't even life in the Arabian peninsula.

Like I said if the cap fits, wear it.

Don't believe me, just google the first few names on the list