Look at this guy bashing IK

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)

I have been very clear that some of these anchors that are pro PTI are actually the worst kind of rats out there. They sway where the wind sways. Kamran Khan, Imran Riaz, Mubashar Luqman, Haroon ur Rasheed, Irshad Bhatti, Arif Hameed, Sabir Shakir, Ch Ghulam Hussain, Hassan Nisar, Aftab Iqbal etc. Firstly, all of them should be audited. A few years back they were riding motorcycles and now Kamran Khan is heavily invested in the stock market, Ch Ghulam Hussain has his own extensive business, Mubashar luqman and Aftab Iqbals life style is no less than Jeff Bezos pun intended. And Hassan Nisar the pseudo philosopher was hell bent on us to think Altaf and MQM were our saviours. If they are pro PTI tomorrow they can be pro X,Y and Z. Such anchors sell their services and negate the whole concept of neutral and unbiased journalism. Hate the audacity with which these guys preach us daily. Has anyone of them criticised Bahria for its operation today? Only Talat Hussain had the balls to call Malik Riaz patwari and today he is jobless.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have been very clear that some of these anchors that are pro PTI are actually the worst kind of rats out there. They sway where the wind sways. Kamran Khan, Imran Riaz, Mubashar Luqman, Haroon ur Rasheed, Irshad Bhatti, Arif Hameed, Sabir Shakir, Ch Ghulam Hussain, Hassan Nisar, Aftab Iqbal etc. Firstly, all of them should be audited. A few years back they were riding motorcycles and now Kamran Khan is heavily invested in the stock market, Ch Ghulam Hussain has his own extensive business, Mubashar luqman and Aftab Iqbals life style is no less than Jeff Bezos pun intended. And Hassan Nisar the pseudo philosopher was hell bent on us to think Altaf and MQM were our saviours. If they are pro PTI tomorrow they can be pro X,Y and Z. Such anchors sell their services and negate the whole concept of neutral and unbiased journalism. Hate the audacity with which these guys preach us daily. Has anyone of them criticised Bahria for its operation today? Only Talat Hussain had the balls to call Malik Riaz patwari and today he is jobless.
Kuttay this is only for YouTube views

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All are bad and IK is an angel right.
Most Of The anchors you mentioned are anti status quo especially Hassan Nisar, mubasher luqman, arif bhatti etc.

Just because they criticise PTI performance does not make them bad. Most Of The stuff they say against IK I agree with. So I guess that makes me bad as well.

Saboo

? All are bad and IK is an angel right.
Most Of The anchors you mentioned are anti status quo especially Hassan Nisar, mubasher luqman, arif bhatti etc.

Just because they criticise PTI performance does not make them bad. Most Of The stuff they say against IK I agree with. So I guess that makes me bad as well.
OK so no respect for you Mr. Respect.

arifkarim

All are bad and IK is an angel right.

What's wrong with PTI performance?

Ahmednav

Citizen
this guy hit the nail in the head , Absolutely right , he has pointed out each and every espect , I am PTI supporter since 2004 but to be honest i have never seen such a puppet and dump person in my life ,I hate IK more than NS and Zardari now .

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

never liked this anchor but what he said are the sentiments shared by millions of Pakistanis these days, especially from 06.55 onwards

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
never liked this anchor but what he said are the sentiments shared by millions of Pakistanis these days, especially from 06.55 onwards
This guy makes somersaults. He openly claims to have voted for PTI. His somersault has made him accumulate assets beyond his means. Airplanes to fancy sports cars. Name it.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy makes somersaults. He openly claims to have voted for PTI. His somersault has made him accumulate assets beyond his means. Airplanes to fancy sports cars. Name it.
yes but what he says there is correct IMO, apart from corona crisis handling which I think govt handled okish given that we are a poor country with people who dont care,

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Getting Electable on board and running a Govt with them, doesn't let you do any solid work. Khan is held hostage and it affects his decisions, taking actions against own party culprits might lose you Govt. so it is a quagmire and stalemate.... Not much real changes can happen as this.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran took it as cricket match. And for nation is do or die. The problem is establishment which keep changing horses but not do basic corrections and we all know why. The elite is beneficiary of all this mess. They enjoy power and want there upcoming generation to rule this nation. The challenge here is Imran is the hope for people who thought this system can get clean but at last got worst. So no change till further order. InnShaAllah one day we all keep trying and pushing the system for clean justice system and success is on the corner. Young people keep working hard and technology innovation will get Pakistan move along to new era. InnShaAllah

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Getting Electable on board and running a Govt with them, doesn't let you do any solid work. Khan is held hostage and it affects his decisions, taking actions against own party culprits might lose you Govt. so it is a quagmire and stalemate.... Not much real changes can happen as this.
He is not hostage to the electable, but their numerous favours. JKT literally ran his kitchen and provided him with a bullet proof V8. Aleem Khan a notorious qabza mafia recently renovated his Zaman park house. If you live in a 350 kanal illegal house and pay only 2.5 lakhs tax do you think the masses are chay? Probably the facade of IK being honest is just an illusion. I so wished he performed, but the guys performance is perhaps as bad as Yahya Khans.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What's wrong with PTI performance?
Government performance is the best in the world. The world leaders are thinking that they should come and learn how to govern from Khan. People are so happy in Pakistan that last ten elections were clean sweeped by PTI with more than 50,000 lead. Economy is so good that Pakistan have decided that they should give loans to poor nations through IMF.