Knight Templars in Action Again

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
page_30.jpg

page_31.jpg

page_33.jpg

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
I think you should worry about pakistan. How you gonna stop bombings and killings in pakistan?
Islamic parties of pakistan collectively have not come forward to protest against taliban or al qaida, even after bombings on mosques and shrines.

European police and security agencies are good at their work, they don't worship any politician or party.
And norway did not hide anything about him.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you should worry about pakistan. How you gonna stop bombings and killings in pakistan?
Islamic parties of pakistan collectively have not come forward to protest against taliban or al qaida, even after bombings on mosques and shrines.

European police and security agencies are good at their work, they don't worship any politician or party.
Aap islamic parties ki baat ker rahay hain. Aap ko es forum per talbani aur al qadiavi mil jayain gey.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
and the responsible of the killings in karachi don k@lia lives in london on edgware road, uk.