Job oppertunities for talibans in Pakistan's neighbourhood

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahahah

it is my request from one of the members of this forum contra who is from inda to please give us your comment on this topic and say again that india is a sechular state

eropa11

Citizen
Of course its a secular state it is clear that many women are demanding right to liberty and are supported by general public. This Ram Sena is a fringe group of people. I am glad that BJP (Hindu Nationalist) condemned the harassment of these women. Cultures also go through evolution process. When i was a child the culture was different 45 years latter the culture is different now and its all good. My religious and cultural boundary is a personnel one i do not infringe anyone's culture or religion and do not tolerate some one infringes mine. Secularism is a road not a destination. India was less secular 40 years ago and will be more secular 40 years from now. It all depends on the wisdom of people. I will always try to become as secular as possible.

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The first person who comment on this video, I think he is the worst ignorant educated person of the world he should be pakistani and should be Musharaf's decendant. I think these kind of people promot and allow any thing with their families and the think any thing is fair , going to club, sleeping with any man or woman, drinking alchohal and even eating pork so Mr. who ever u are we dont want freeks like u in pakistan or about pakistan.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23,
1. You seem to have missed the main point being made in this report.

2. When did anybody say that India is perfect and without any faults or that we are perfect? Never have we denied that crimes against women still do happen in India.

3. Lets see what happened as a consequence of that incident,
a) The goons and their leader were put in jail. (They have been granted bail by the court, but this is a part of the judicial process.)

b) Everybody has condemned this act, yes even the BJP and the Sangh Parivar have condemned the thrashing of those girls, though, they have said that they believe Indian culture is in danger...etc., but there has been unanimous condemnation of this incident.

c) You can see the campaign that has been launched and the response it has got from ordinary Indians.

4. Secularism:
Secularism means the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, and freedom from the government imposition of religion upon the people, within a state that is neutral on matters of belief, and gives no state privileges or subsidies to religions. In another sense, it refers to the view that human activities and decisions, especially political ones, should be based on evidence and fact unbiased by religious influence.

---Secularism & Secularity: Contemporary International Perspectives. Ed. Barry A. Kosmin and Ariela Keysar.

5. To give the example of an incident where a fundamentalist organistion used violence to enforce its views, and got punished for it, and then to doubt India's secularism is completely wrong.

6. Secularism is enshrined in the Indian constitution.
Your country Pakistan on the other hand is an Islamic state. Your country has a religion.
Also, do you know that in Pakistan a non muslim cannot hold the office of the President, Prime Minister and Chief of Defense forces?

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
ok your every point is right tell me what about narinder modi,,, if india goverment give air 2 this kind of people even in the election of 2009 he participate and won it means that indian establihment want to make india a akhand bharat not a secular state... i know there are many kind of peoples in india they don't like these kind people but they are still in minority and they don't have any power,, the mijority of india public and politians are want to make india a akhand bharat,,, this will create not only a problem for minorities & pakistan but it also help the taliban and extremist group all around the sub-continent to do terrorist act... you know terrorism is not a human it is a idea... and not only india pakistan even superpowers can not beat them through the army action you have to win the hearts of the people to beat terrorism,,, the whole world have to make a justice to finish this mess otherwise the situation will be more tense in future

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
kmaabbasi said:
The first person who comment on this video, I think he is the worst ignorant educated person of the world he should be pakistani and should be Musharaf's decendant. I think these kind of people promot and allow any thing with their families and the think any thing is fair , going to club, sleeping with any man or woman, drinking alchohal and even eating pork so Mr. who ever u are we dont want freeks like u in pakistan or about pakistan.

Please go and get yourself checked up by a psychiatrist...

Iam agisnt both... the religious fascist who want to push every women behind a veil and lock her up at home... and the liberal fascists... who want every women to come out and run in marathons...

Both of them... are a curse to our society...

and people like you are also a curse... who jump to the conclusions without thinking... and accuse others of what ever they want...

where are those human rights activists who were provoking the govt for the actions.. why are nt they helping those who are displaced? 25lakh log bay gher ho gay hain.. .I believe operation was necessary... but who is responsible for the rehabilitation of those who had to flee... now everybody is running away from their responsiblity?????where are ghazala minullah and her cronies???

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23,
1. India voted for the Congress led coalition.

2. I agree with you that hearts and minds have to be won.

3. Regarding Narendra Modi, speeches of all politicians were monitored by the election officials, Modi did not say anything inappropriate about the minorities. Varun Gandhi, who said some horrible and shameful things was put in jail.

eropa11

Citizen
Well Abdul if everyone in Gujarat were racist that more than 2000 Muslims would have been killed, even one person killed should be strongly condemned. Some of the problems have been caused by Pakistan the anti-Hindu rhetoric coming from Pakistan does not help the situation. Do not forget that about one million Bangladeshi's had been murdered by the state of Pakistan and many in Pakistan itself. Many Pakistanis are still int denial about Bangladesh. There are over 200,000 Bihari and other Muslims in Bangladesh living in refugee camps, run by the UN, who tried to keep Bangladesh in Pakistan and to this day claim to be Pakistani's and Pakistan refuses to allow them entry into Pakistan. All Humans suffer from insecurities. After Pakistan was created the human insecurities took the shape of religion and Komi firkaparisties, the results of this is the situation you witness today. It would be better if the two countries can come to an agreement and live peacefully it will serve Indians(Hindus and Muslims) Pakistan and Bangladesh.