IT'S expanding

Eyeaan

thats what Allah said in Quran 1400 years ago ...
And if, after 10-20 years, expansion theory were proved to be wrong then what? What if the Big Bang doesn't survive with new theories and data in the coming decades?
Quran is 'definitely' NOT a book of physics or astrology or science.

Better to learn what is the message of the god for the humans and about the mysteries of infinite existence than to strive hard to interpret the verses subject to science - that's totally wrong, absurd and a losing discourse.
Religion is TRuth but that's by no means akin to a scientific fact/theory which is ONLY a restatement of the existing physical data with consensus interpretation and analysis. Religin is metaphysics.

And if, after 10-20 years, expansion theory were proved to be wrong then what? What if the Big Bang doesn't survive with new theories and data in the coming decades?

Better to learn what is the message of the god for the humans and about the mysteries of infinite existence than to strive hard to interpret the verses subject to science - that's totally wrong, absurd and a losing discourse.
Religion is TRuth but that's by no means akin to a scientific fact/theory which is ONLY a restatement of the existing physical data with consensus interpretation and analysis. Religin is metaphysics.
expansion is not theory but it is reality and is also confirmed by science now.Big bang is also mansioned in Quran ..

JBA1234234

you are right but it's not theory

Eyeaan

expansion is not theory but it is reality and is also confirmed by science now.Big bang is also mansioned in Quran ..
I know what is expansion. Do you know what does it means and what are its implications on locality? - or you visualize a balloon expanding with air - that's a wrong visualization of expansion.

Perhaps you don't know what science is! And of course are unaware of the classical literature and theology regarding this issue -- this falls among the fundamental issues of theology and has long been discussed. I'll leave it to you to find out.

And please stop reading 'big bang theory from quran (or better stop reading yehya haroon type so-called intellectuals). That is a completely futile, misguided and erroneous discourse.

If you are so interested in big bang or expansion - read science and try to understand data, mathematics and analysis. It's possible that you know related physics to all depths and controversies, --- even then Quran is NOT a book of physics and astronomy in any sense and manner . Please stop trying to make it one or read it so. Science doesn't need Quranic confirmation nor Quran need a confirmation from science. Religion is by definition is all and above.

As far your finding of verses regarding big bang -- those are merely your ideas and interpretations - often stretched to a point that they sound absurd.

I know what is expansion. Do you know what does it means and what are its implications on locality? - or you visualize a balloon expanding with air - that's a wrong visualization of expansion.

Perhaps you don't know what science is! And of course are unaware of the classical literature and theology regarding this issue -- this falls among the fundamental issues of theology and has long been discussed. I'll leave it to you to find out.

And please stop reading 'big bang theory from quran (or better stop reading yehya haroon type so-called intellectuals). That is a completely futile, misguided and erroneous discourse.

If you are so interested in big bang or expansion - read science and try to understand data, mathematics and analysis. It's possible that you know related physics to all depths and controversies, --- even then Quran is NOT a book of physics and astronomy in any sense and manner . Please stop trying to make it one or read it so. Science doesn't need Quranic confirmation nor Quran need a confirmation from science. Religion is by definition is all and above.

As far your finding of verses regarding big bang -- those are merely your ideas and interpretations - often stretched to a point that they sound absurd.
i dont give a shit to bang bang theory anyways ... and about ur science it is because of science that COVID-19 was created in lab and today thousands are dying ...

Eyeaan

i dont give a shit to bang bang theory anyways ... and about ur science it is because of science that COVID-19 was created in lab and today thousands are dying ...
No problem. Science is neither mine nor of anyone else.
Religion, by definition. is different, and it is above all and for all the times - and about God and men.

saneopinion

MashAllah .. main wait he ker Raha tha k Kon Aqal mand covid19 ko lab main bananay ki baat karay ga.. ab next wait ker Raha Hoon k koi isay bhi bara Aqalmand isko yahoodi sazish kahay ga.. cuz end hamari her buri cheez ka inhi Doo batoon pay hota hai.

it is media who is saying that this virus might be created in lab ..i am talking about german media.

JBA1234234

best reply

JBA1234234

right