نائی کی منڈی کا ہیجڑا ہے یہ

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain : Its confirmed Now

2742294.jpg

adamfani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kya Nai Insaan Nahi hotay? Bhar main jae Altaf Hussain magar main yeh samajhnay say qasir hoon kay agar koi nai hai ya uska beta to is main bura kya hai?
aik NAI kay baitay ka bayan................

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am 100% agreed with you brother but I think, he (Pak1stani) started this thread as a joke. So take it as a joke as we all use to laugh about Rehman Malik, everyone use to call him NAI and even on TV program we saw many jokes about him. And I also believe that you never wrote any thing like this for Rehman Malik.

In the above videos AH is funny and and we should take it as a joke.

Rehman Malik really belong to Nai/Barbar family. But, in Agra, Nai Ki Mandi does not mean that Nai live there. God knows when and how this name was kept.

bisaat

Banned
So, who was altaf bhai father ?

If you don't believe visit thana in any MQM area where FIR's against Altaf was recorded in 90's, you could see Arain written in his caste

in FIR i don't think they mention the caste of any person, if what you are saying in true take a picture and show in the forum

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's not right to attack parents of anyone. We can criticize Altaf Hussain for his criminal activities but don't target his family members and relatives, unse humara koi jhagda nahi hona chahiye.

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

sarey naiee borey nahi hotey ! but most of naiee do not have education and most of who do not have education are low brainer ! most of them are dirty minded ! NOT ALL ! Majority ! and when some one do become killer ! Obviously it goes back to his back ground up bringing !
To uska zikr Qatil k zumry m kia jae phir kia Nai bychary sary qatil hoty hn:)

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inhain woo column/space dekha bi di to inhon nay kahna hay out of context hay... :P

Y

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bisaat
in FIR i don't think they mention the caste of any person, if what you are saying in true take a picture and show in the forum

Yes they do mention your caste in it. Sorry I'm not in Pakistan. Why don't you go to nine zero and ask them?

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
really how low will v go????? so if he is punjabi that menas he is innocent ??????

watever he is sindhi/pujnabi/urdu/etc etc it doesnt matter, criminal is a criminal!

v all rrrrrrrrr fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin racist to the core! n thn v blame europeans, bullllllllllllll shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nation!

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's not right to attack parents of anyone. We can criticize Altaf Hussain for his criminal activities but don't target his family members and relatives, unse humara koi jhagda nahi hona chahiye.

thnx god v still hv sane ppl like u!

Sane Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)

The point of thread is, He and his lot are Anti Punjabi to the core, perhaps abusive father turned him against punjabi's