IRAQ WAR VET: NO REASON TO KILL AND DIE FOR PROFIT

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good question, InshAllah Pakistan Army would do this at the right time because the BJP government cannot touch RSS terrorists.

pak army keeps trains and helps terrorists in it's lap of kakul academy .abottabad is famous now .

osama_compound-110504.jpg

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
pak army keeps trains and helps terrorists in it's lap of kakul academy .abottabad is famous now .

osama_compound-110504.jpg
Correct yourself, he was trained and groomed by the CIA. After using him,they trashed him as a terrorist. Who told you that he was a terrorist, By the way, his videos can be faked
Deepfake (a portmanteau of "deep learning" and "fake") is a technique for human image synthesis based on artificial intelligence. It is used to combine and superimpose existing images and videos onto source images or videos using a machine learning technique known as generative adversarial network.

The American government, who is responsible for killing thousands of Shami and Syrians.
Biggest exporters of weapons
The US sold weapons to at least 98 countries between 2013 and 2017.

Its largest clients were: Saudia Arabia (18% of all sales), UAE (7.4% of all sales), and Australia (6.7% of all sales).

The US accounted for 34% of all exports and its exports increased by 25% compared to 2008-2012.

Modi himself was banned to enter the USA
Has anybody asked why he is allowed now or becoming a Prime minister exonerate you from your past crimes?

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Correct yourself, he was trained and groomed by the CIA. After using him,they trashed him as a terrorist. Who told you that he was a terrorist, By the way, his videos can be faked
Deepfake (a portmanteau of "deep learning" and "fake") is a technique for human image synthesis based on artificial intelligence. It is used to combine and superimpose existing images and videos onto source images or videos using a machine learning technique known as generative adversarial network.

The American government, who is responsible for killing thousands of Shami and Syrians.

Its largest clients were: Saudia Arabia (18% of all sales), UAE (7.4% of all sales), and Australia (6.7% of all sales).

The US accounted for 34% of all exports and its exports increased by 25% compared to 2008-2012.

Has anybody asked why he is allowed now or becoming a Prime minister exonerate you from your past crimes?

don't worry christians will crush islami terrorism as promised by trump .?

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Warning! You're dealing with an intellectually inept, historically challenged and morally void nincompoop here.

Iconoclast

A polite request and warning we are dealing with an Islamophobic and pseudo-intellectual here.
That too, of course, he is that too. Did ya think I was talking about you?
Just like every typical christian out there, as soon as he's cornered, he'll say "but I don't believe in that part", i made him claim a few days ago he's an athiest. I loled at his stupidity with the image of crucifixion or rather crucifiction as his avatar. That's when I sent him to my ignore bin.
Arguing with morons like him cab be injurious to one's own sanity. As the adage goes, never argue eith an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)
A polite request and warning! we are dealing with an Islamophobe and pseudo-intellectual here.
That too, of course, he is that too. Did ya think I was talking about you?
Just like every typical christian out there, as soon as he's cornered, he'll say "but I don't believe in that part", i made him claim a few days ago he's an athiest. I loled at his stupidity with the image of crucifixion or rather crucifiction as his avatar. That's when I sent him to my ignore bin.
Arguing with morons like him cab be injurious to one's own sanity. As the adage goes, never argue eith an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
My post was quoted, so I presumed you are talking about me, an apology for the misunderstanding and thanks for the advice. I know there are better things to do, but I was killing some free time.

Iconoclast

My post was quoted, so I presumed you are talking about me, an apology for the misunderstanding and thanks for the advice. I know there are better things to do, but I was killing some free time.
Well he's on ignore, I read one side of the conversation, pretty much enough for me to gather his side without even reading him. The usual bickering that he's capable of.
I quoted you to warn ya.