Inshallah Naya Pakistan will be a reality, I'm not leaving PTI - Asad Umer's complete press conference

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have lost a huge chunk of respect for PTI today. Asad Omar made a huge sacrifice. Ask the chartered accountants and economists in Pakistan how much Asad Omar could earn by remaining in his profession and not joining PTI.

He made a huge sacrifice, but Alas a 'thankless' person like IK could not recognize the value of this scintillating diamond.
Asad Umar is respected person and he cane to Pakistan but it doesn’t mean his performance is not the level what’s expected he not going to be changed end of day Pm Imran Khan is responsible and he wants better performance from someone else that is his choice

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad Umar is respected person and he cane to Pakistan but it doesn’t mean his performance is not the level what’s expected he not going to be changed end of day Pm Imran Khan is responsible and he wants better performance from someone else that is his choice

So, you belong to the clan for whom any decision made by IK is above and beyond criticism. Well, this is not a 'supporter', it's called a 'disciple'.... Be the supporter of a good cause, not the disciple of a person.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a masters, I have professional qualifications and training lasting 4 years post graduation. I have countless courses in Technology fields, I have continuous professional training in another aspect too.
Is this enough!!
Did you take any higher level economics courses?? Please make an educated guess and tell me what you do when you are making 50 and your expenses are 250??

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did you take any higher level economics courses?? Please make an educated guess and tell me what you do when you are making 50 and your expenses are 250??

This formula should be asked from the Zardaris and Butts.
They have no income of speak of , but they were making 50 income to millions of worth of expenses.
Filled the gap with looted money transmitted back by drivers and cooks from abroad in the shape of dollars and other currencies. The servants who didn't have a bank account or ever travel outside of Pakistan.