Information Ministry wasn’t performing well: Zulfi hits back at Fawad

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پی ٹی آئی میں منتخب اور غیر منتخب افراد کی سرد جنگ سے متعلق وفاقی وزیر برائے سائنس اینڈ ٹیکنالوجی فواد چوہدری کی بات پر وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی زلفی بخاری کا ردعمل سامنے آگیا۔

گزشتہ روز سماء کے نمائندہ خصوصی نعیم اشرف بٹ کو خصوصی انٹرویو میں فواد چوہدری کا کہنا تھا کہ پارٹی میں منتخب و غیر منتخب لوگوں کی سرد جنگ ہے، کیونکہ وزارتوں کی تبدیلی بھی انہی غیر منتخب افراد کی وجہ سے تھی۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ ہمارے فیصلوں میں بڑی سیاسی کمزوریاں ہیں، یہاں اہم فیصلے ہو جاتے ہیں اور پتہ ہی نہیں چلتا۔ میرے منع کرنے کے باوجود شہباز شریف کو پبلک اکاؤنٹس کمیٹی کا چیئرمین بنایا گیا اور پھر بیرون ملک بھی جانے دیا گیا، اسطرح کے معاملات کا اثر حکومت پر پڑتا ہے۔ نواز شریف کو باہر جانے دیا تو سیاست بالکل ٹھپ ہوجائے گی۔

فواد چوہدری کے بیان پر وزیراعظم عمران خان کے معاون خصوصی زلفی بخاری نے سماء کے نمائندہ خصوصی عباس شبیر کو انٹرویو میں کہا کہ فواد بھائی آج کل لیباریٹری میں مصروف ہیں اسلئے انہیں تمام فیصلوں کا پتہ نہیں ہوتا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ عمران خان کے فیصلوں میں کوئی سیاسی کمزوری نہیں نہ ہی پارٹی میں کوئی اختلاف ہے۔

زلفی بخاری نے کہا کہ وزارت اطلاعات صحیح کام نہیں کررہی تھی اسلئےتبدیلی لانا پڑی، عمران خان خودفیصلےکرتے ہیں،کابینہ سے پوچھناضروری نہیں۔ وہ مشورہ ضرور کرتے ہیں لیکن فیصلہ کرناان کاحق ہے۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ احتساب نہیں رکےگا، یہ نہیں ہوگا کہ زرداری گر جائے اورنواز شریف بچ جائے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

knowledge88

Fawad Chaudhry who won the last election was not performing well so he was replaced by Firdos Ashiq Awan who had lost the election by more than 40000 votes. Only in Pakistan, even if people reject you and you lose the election you can still be part of the government.
This is also a warning by Imran Khan that if the elected members of PTI government do not perform well, they will be replaced by PTI members who were rejected by the general public and who had lost last election. You don't have to win the election to run the country.
This is Democracy in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Fawad Chaudry try to say that political people are wiser than non political? All over the world politician give a broader vision like Imran is giving and then the technical people with relevant skill set implement it.

knowledge88

Is Fawad Chaudry try to say that political people are wiser than non political? All over the world politician give a broader vision like Imran is giving and then the technical people with relevant skill set implement it.
Is Firdos Ashiq Awan (who replaced Fawad Chaudhry) a non political person?
She fought the last election on the ticket of PTI and lost it.
Is it fair to replace Fawad Chaudhry with someone who was rejected by the people and who had lost the election? She lost her seat by the margin of 40 000 votes. Do you know any democratic country of the world where a person becomes part of the government after losing an election?

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

یہ دو منہ ملتانی منافق فواد چودھری بہت ہی گندی نسل کا بغیرت ہے

Eyeaan

Who is ZULFI BUKHARI by the way?
Kis halky se elect hoa hey?
Issue is not Zulfi Bhukhari - he didn't make any decision.
Media brought Jahangir Tareen into this issue - but JT is a thorough politician. He is not part of parliament due to certain unfortunate circumstances but all know he could be elected from not just one but three constituencies. Thus the argument of being a politician is false.

In any case, imo, Ministry of Science is even more important that Ministry of Information. If fawad works hard and aggressively for scientific progress, he can serve the nation more constructively to make his name. Pak media should also ask him questions about his ministry.
It was so sad and wicked that Noonie media has ridiculed and trivialized science just to criticize Fawad - but never expect any wisdom or sincerity from noon members.

Modest

In the US, the president can make any one his secretary & part of the cabinet. That should be the case in Pakistan also. Elected people means nothing because in Pakistan mostly rich & influential people contest elections. Elected person in not wiser, intelligent or competent than a non elected person nor it is the other way around. PM should choose whoever he wishes to & considered to be the best for that role

Islamabadiya

In the US, the president can make any one his secretary & part of the cabinet. That should be the case in Pakistan also. Elected people means nothing because in Pakistan mostly rich & influential people contest elections. Elected person in not wiser, intelligent or competent than a non elected person nor it is the other way around. PM should choose whoever he wishes to & considered to be the best for that role

But there has to be some sense and merit into choosing your favourites
It’s not a pvt company

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Neither Mike Pompeo nor John Bolton won the elections in the US. This is democracy in US!

Modi bhi pagal hai who is having non-elected people in the cabinet!

Criticize the constitution if you don't like it, but don't criticize that why someone is operating within the bounds of the constitution!

Fawad Chaudhry who won the last election was not performing well so he was replaced by Firdos Ashiq Awan who had lost the election by more than 40000 votes. Only in Pakistan, even if people reject you and you lose the election you can still be part of the government.
This is also a warning by Imran Khan that if the elected members of PTI government do not perform well, they will be replaced by PTI members who were rejected by the general public and who had lost last election. You don't have to win the election to run the country.
This is Democracy in Pakistan.

Who is ZULFI BUKHARI by the way?
Kis halky se elect hoa hey?

الرضا

Senator (1k+ posts)
انہوں نے کہا کہ عمران خان کے فیصلوں میں کوئی سیاسی کمزوری نہیں نہ ہی پارٹی میں کوئی اختلاف ہے۔

عمران خان کے فیصلوں میں سیاسی نہیں، بس مردانہ کمزوری ہے۔

knowledge88

Neither Mike Pompeo nor John Bolton won the elections in the US. This is democracy in US!

Modi bhi pagal hai who is having non-elected people in the cabinet!

Criticize the constitution if you don't like it, but don't criticize that why someone is operating within the bounds of the constitution!
read my post again.
Nowhere in the world a candidate I. e. FURDOS ASHIQ AWAN who lost the election by 40,000 votes can be part of the government. I challange you to find USA or Modi with such an example.
Candidates you mentioned did not take part in an election. If Imran Khan brings economic expert from outside I don't have any problem with that. I have problem when he brings someone who lost by a huge margin and still part of his government. That
Has NEVER happened in the world.
What is the point of election if you want to bring a candidate who loses the election with such a bug magin to the government.

Modest

But there has to be some sense and merit into choosing your favourites
It’s not a pvt company
You choose people who you think will do a better job. Elected or non elected shouldn’t matter, just choose competent people & keep replacing those who are not good enough

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read my post again. I said Categorically that challenge an act if it's unconstitutional. If it's not, then you may challenge the constitution itself that allows for the act you don't appreciate! As long as something is lawful, you can't challenge the implementor!

Firdous Ashiq awan is neither my mother in law, not do I intend to make her one! But I'm calling out a legal and logical fallacy in your argument and hoping that you'll just learn from it as any knowledgeable person would and move on!

read my post again.
Nowhere in the world a candidate I. e. FURDOS ASHIQ AWAN who lost the election by 40,000 votes can be part of the government. I challange you to find USA or Modi with such an example.
Candidates you mentioned did not take part in an election. If Imran Khan brings economic expert from outside I don't have any problem with that. I have problem when he brings someone who lost by a huge margin and still part of his government. That
Has NEVER happened in the world.
What is the point of election if you want to bring a candidate who loses the election with such a bug magin to the government.