Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
چار کیمرے لگا دو پھر دیکھو
لگتا ہے ان میں ہوا بھرنا شروع

ایک وہ چول پنجاب کا انفارمیشن مستری
دوسرا یہ ہے فیڈرل کا انفارمیشن مستری

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz and Zardari are partners that is why no cases were filed against Zardari when Goon League was in power.Similarly no action was taken against Nawaz when Zardari was in power.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think Zardari can topple the federal government but truth is that Zardari actually have never tried to topple pti government until now.Thing is that pti government stands on mqm and bnp votes.If you ask me then cause of ppp provincial government in Sindh, PPP is the one who can offer the most to MQM.Then, Zardari always had good relation with Baloch sardars like Akhtar Mengal.Then, He also have the money to defect independents who joined pti after elections.So, If Zardari really tried to topple pti government then i wouldn't take it as a joke.But, Zardari can't do it without the real decision makers.
. Toppling PTI govt, or even attempting to, wont make the SC case and JIT report go away. And zardari knows this as well. So I don’t think he will even try. PTI should also back off for the moment. Let the case proceed...PPP will only get weaker as it does.

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think Zardari can topple the federal government but truth is that Zardari actually have never tried to topple pti government until now.Thing is that pti government stands on mqm and bnp votes.If you ask me then cause of ppp provincial government in Sindh, PPP is the one who can offer the most to MQM.Then, Zardari always had good relation with Baloch sardars like Akhtar Mengal.Then, He also have the money to defect independents who joined pti after elections.So, If Zardari really tried to topple pti government then i wouldn't take it as a joke.But, Zardari can't do it without the real decision makers.
Dear.. Your absolutely right but i think things have far beyond this approach. Right now zardari is struggling to save money and his family. What if ik call re elections after 2 years while they ns n zardari in jail and economic situation gets better..

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
that day is not far away when Thurki Liaqat and Gobar Chaudhry will bash PTI and these same Youthias will curse them who now consider them "wise" !